6

Next Door Man

Yixing sits in a corner of a coffee shop, staring blankly at the big glass window and watching the brownish leaves falling down from their trees.

 

It's now 9:30 AM, and where is Joonmyun? Didn't they promise to meet at 9? No, they didn't. Well, Yixing asked Joonmyun to meet him today at 9, and Joonmyun didn't say yes, did he?

 

But didn't Joonmyun say that he had something to tell to Yixing? He even was crying last night. But what if it was a bad news..... and Yixing wasn't there when Joonmyun needed him?

 

Yixing frowns in his own mind. What if Joonmyun doesn't come because he's mad at Yixing?

 

"Yixing."

 

But, that familiar voice Yixing has been waiting for suddenly appears. Yixing smiles in relieved as Joonmyun falls himself on the chair across to him. But his smile fades away when his eyes meet Joonmyun's which are red and swollen. Did Joonmyun cry all night?

 

"J-Joonmyun, wh-what happened?!"

 

Joonmyun smiles, but his smile looks bitter.

 

"I'm okay. Don't worry."

 

"No, you're not, Kim Joonmyun. Your eyes are red and swollen like you'd cried all night!" Yixing almost shouted in depressed. Like, come on, didn't Joonmyun tell him that he wanted to talk to him? But now, why won't he talk about anything?

 

"Well, I wasn't okay and I needed someone to share with." This time, Yixing frowns. But that bitter smile of Joonmyun's still plasters on his face. "But now, I'm okay. I don't need someone to share with."

 

"J-Joonmyun, I-"

 

"So, Yixing, why did you ask me to come here? You wanna talk about something?"

 

Yixing bows his head, knowing that he has done a big mistake. He should have met Joonmyun last night, not watched his sleeping boyfriend and buried his fingers in his boyfriend's hair.

 

Yixing feels totally stupid

 

"So, you don't have anything to talk about, do you?" Joonmyun glances at his watch. "Alright, can I go now? I have some other things to do."

 

Yixing remains in silence. He knows Joonmyun is just only avoiding him now.

 

"Okay, I'm going now. See you later, Yixing."

 

Yixing watches Joonmyun's back becoming more and more far, until he disappears in the middle of the crowd. He bows his head again as his soul drowns in guilt.

 

I'm sorry, Myunnie.

 

 


 

 

Kyungsoo watches his half- body with some red marks on his neck and chest. He sighs heavily as his mind suddenly flies to Joonmyun. All these red marks won't ever be there if he's still with Joonmyun.

 

Kyungsoo feels like a for cheating his angelic boyfriend with such a god like Kim Jongin. But what can he do cause he's already in love with that kid who addicts to have with him.

 

"Am I a sinner?" Kyungsoo whispers, more to himself.

 

"For making love with me?" Half- Jongin comes out of nowhere, hugging Kyungsoo's slim waist. Kyungsoo can't help but when he's in Jongin's hug, he always feels right. He then holds Jongin's hands which are circling around his waist. "You're not a sinner, Soo."

 

"Jongin..."

 

"I know it's about Joonmyun, isn't it?" Jongin kisses Kyungsoo's bare shoulder. He finds Kyungsoo gasping when he says 'Joonmyun'. "Do you love him, hm?"

 

"N-No, i-it's not like that, J-Jongin. I-I j-just....."

 

"Then, you love me?" Jongin sounds so firm, even makes Kyungsoo a little frightened.

 

Kyungsoo nods slowly. Then, he bows his head to hide his blush. He can feel Jongin's hand turning his body to face the younger boy, then Jongin pulls Kyungsoo's small body into his embrace.

 

"If you love me, then it's not a sin." Jongin whispers into Kyungsoo's ears. Jongin's breath on his ears tickles him. "You've done the right thing for telling him the truth and coming to the one you actually love, Soo."

 

"Have I, Jongin?" Kyungsoo buries his face in Jongin's bare chest, enjoying the lemon scent of his boyfriend's.

 

"Yes, you have, Soo." Jongin kisses the top of Kyungsoo's head. "And, believe me, even if Joonmyun hurts, this is the best for him. He'll find his true love and be happy forever sooner or later. This is fate. Trust me."

 

Kyungsoo doesn't know how his ert boyfriend could be a wise man. Yeah, his ert yet childish boyfriend is becoming a wise man. Kyungsoo can't help but smile in happiness.

 

"I guess you're right, Jongie. It all must be fate because I know..... we're fated to be together."

 

Kyungsoo tiptoes to lean his face towards Jongin's, struggling to kiss his boyfriend. Jongin giggles before helping Kyungsoo by lifting him up and let his lips meet his boyfriend's.

 

"I love you, Do Kyungsoo."

 

Kyungsoo swears he can't be happier anymore.

 

 


 

 

A/N : I'm back with still short chapter but there's KaiSoo this time teehee<3

And, wow, 1,000 views! Well, it's too much for an amateur author like me! But thanks to everyone! TT-TT

Oh, btw, for a friendly reminder, one or two more chapters until the ! Better be ready!