Ninth Blood

Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was awake after the long six hours of sleeping. She cupped her face with her hands than sat up on the bed. She looked at the window; there were almost no sign of sun coming from them. What she could see was all big trees around them. She couldn't even sense a life thing outside as the one who breathed all the air on the house was only her.

She looked at her hands, finding an odd thing wrapped perfectly on her finger. She put her hands up a little in front of her face, tried to analyze the thing. When did she wear this? It was like a clear diamond ring with blue crystal around it. Since there weren't any light, the ring couldn't reflected it's glowing.

“It was from Ahra noona.”

Yoona turned her head to the upcoming sound; she didn’t realize that Kyuhyun had been standing there because she was too absorbed with the ring. With him leaning over the door, slightly his hands folded on his chest as he skimmed her down to her soul.

“What was this for?”

She shook her finger ring as Kyuhyun gave her a blank face. She didn’t know what the use of a ring? Did she come from mars planet? Kyuhyun shook his head lightly on his head. He found it Yoona was too cute unberable when she looked at him with widely eyes; gazing straightly while her cheeks seemed a little bit fluffy since she somehow pursed her lips into a light pout one.

“Well maybe because you’re still dizzy to see my charms but you are my wife since 6 hours 21 minutes ago so the ring was the evidence of it. That what was Ahra told me.”

She scoffed at his remark when Kyuhyun approached her. He didn’t sit on the bed with her but he sat on the chair near the window. The window was just 5 meter away from her. It was what he could do from now. He didn’t want to attack her this afternoon. He stilled had a little control inside his body but if Yoona did anything wrong without calculation of her brightly mind, he could just let what his hormones could do on her petite looking figure.

“Are you…okay?”

She trailed her words very carefully before leaving the bed. She tried to approach him but only to get her back lying on the bed with him hovering her.

Kyuhyun looked below him, laying the most beautiful thing over the world that caught his heart and mind. The way her eyes widened at his action was driving him crazy. The look in her eyes showed something different. It wasn’t fear. It was…affection.

They didn’t know the one who started it but in the next second, their lips crashed into each other to the hot passionate make out session as they were hungry for each other taste. The kiss felt so rough and demanded, all at the same time carefully and tenderly.

Yoona found herself a little bit being pushed to the headboard of the bed as their kiss got intense a second passed by. He caressed her bottom lips and bit them softly so Yoona could open . As Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter