Eighth Blood

Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8

 

“So, you did marry her? So soon?”

After they got home at 6 a.m. Yoona got to his bedroom to sleep since Kyuhyun didn’t let her to get home. She was so sleepy even though she had been fainted a moment before but after the hard work before in the office and added that she needed to replace her friend’s work didn’t help her at all. Her body was too tired to think about this. The vampire thingy and… the marriage.

Nope, she didn’t want to sleep so she would awake and the entire thing that happened before was surely a mistake, that it was a dream. She wouldn’t think so cliché like that. Barely, not even she wanted to admit it that she wanted to sleep so the whole thing would be reminded forever.

She slept on his bed again, with him sitting in front of her, watching her to sleep. She couldn’t see his face clearly though since there wasn’t any sun light through the window cause his room was so dim. There were 2 windows but those were closed, especially since the sun already rises from its crown.

Nearly, before she fully closed her eyes, in between conscious or not, she felt him approached her, putting his body to sink on the bed beside her then he carefully put his arms around her body, soothing her after she was asleep. She felt comfortable in his arm, like she only belong to him so was he as sleep took over her body that she didn’t know Kyuhyun was saying something.

“Saranghae.”

After he made her sleep, that actually he was the one who just accompany her to sleep, Kyuhyun got a blood from his refrigerator and drank it in one gulp. Did not bother to answer his sister question because his thirstiness. He needed to restrain himself for Yoona’s blood so he indeed needed a lot….much blood for anything he could grab.

Yoona in his arms was something bad, indeed a dead sinned for him. He could smell her scent in the little distance that he could sunk his fang on her white flawless neck. He could felt the beating of her impulse in his ear as it was a melody to him and also the best tempest for him. Her body that pressed again him wasn’t helping too at all. Her curves made something hard on him since he didn’t want to take advantages when his girl was asleep.

He nearly laughed over his thought, the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter