Seventh Blood

Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7

 

“Are you serious? Marriage? I don’t even know you.”

Yoona half shouted at him in whispering on his ear. How could he ask her to marry when he never proposed to her? Stretch that she wanted to but it was just shocked her to death. It did surprised her when the pastor said something like promise, vow or nothing else but in her mind was the man in front of her would marry her in the next moment.

“We can grow up knowing each other and keep your promise.”

Yoona groaned in dissatisfaction when her mind played the moment before when they were outside. The pastor was confused because the bride kept whispering to each other.

“You have a long day today to do something else.”

The pastor smiled at them playfully while Yoona blushed at his comment. She knew the meaning behind those words though. Truth to be told Yoona wanted to say ‘I do’ like her promise, even though they didn’t make it before she was gladly say that. She was far relieved when the pastor said that generous speech of marrying person that she didn’t hear completely because she didn’t care. What she cared the most was the guy beside her was sick and she wanted him to go out from here right now.

“I do.”

Yoona glared at Kyuhyun while willingly said ‘I do’ to the pastor. They’re exchange vows and the pastor gave them speech again.

There was a time that the bride and groom could kiss each other but Kyuhyun shrugged it over. She felt herself flying to the nine cloud, barely cathing her foot on the ground that she didn't realize that the pastor had said they should kissed. They kissed, nope, it was literally Kyuhyun kissed her on the cheek, forming persistent red crimson on her face. Their second kiss, it was okay if Yoona used to show off the intimate action but never in her one life time she would have a man beside her, didn't even know each other more than 4 hours but they already tied into knot in the marriage.

“We’ll do that later and thank you.”

The people inside whistled something naughty to them but they hurriedly run to go outside. Kyuhyun forgot of his friend. The purpose he invited them was because he wanted his friend knew that she was his so they should taking care of her like they did to him. He should mark whatever thing that was his so the other wouldn’t steal it. It was rare for vampire married to human because vampire didn’t like to be tied, especially in marriage stupid things like this but he needed it so badly. He needed to declare her, from human guy or vampires.

But the real reason, he didn’t want any other guy to touch her, to hit on her. He was satisfied with the marriage though there was something else that he doubted it. Their first night. He didn’t think further about it but he knew, it would come out sooner. It was just he didn’t know what should he do or what kind of atmosphere that would leading them into but it would happen someday; or that what he hoped. The most important thing was Yoona was his bride and his life.

When they reached their car, Kyuhyun opened his door and sat. He was beyond weak right now that his eyes almost completely change to red. He couldn’t let Yoona saw it again.

Yoona got inside and wanted to sit but Kyuhyun threw her away.

“Get out for now.”

He didn’t want to think what wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter