Sixth Blood

Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6

 

 

“Follow me inside and just say ‘I do’ only, promise?”

She frowned at his request. Why would she say I do there? Was it she is going to be sacrificed like her thought before? Wait, maybe it was right. She would be sacrificed by him? Was she going to die anytime soon? The question kept popping out of her mind as Kyuhyun shook her finger in front of her.

“Promise?”

Kyuhyun gave his finger to her, to finger-locked their finger on pinky promise. Forgot the childishness, he just wanted to make sure everything going to be all right. Yoona gave her finger too him as they locked their finger. She hoped that really Kyuhyun would didn’t sacrifice her. She didn’t know why but she felt that Kyuhyun would never hurt her. Well mostly physically. with the logic. She wanted to be with him. But even though Kyuhyun might kill her, it was okay. She would be happy if she died in his arms or near him.

They entered the church slowly. There were almost no one there but as soon as they stepped inside, someone came to them.

“Are you ready Mr. Cho?”

And then like almost 15 people or more came in rush to them.

“, Kyuhyun. Why would be here? It was church you bastard!”

“You ruined my meal and it was hot here. Do you want your clan to be vanished? !”

“If you are not my king, I won’t be here.”

“Shut the hell up. You’re noisy.”

Some people that could conclude they were Kyuhyun’s friend or relative or similar to that threw many curses. She didn’t feel scared at all. Kyuhyun’s friends would seem like Kyuhyun so it wasn’t too much or so what she thought.

Then she turned her head to Kyuhyun, found him slightly to form sweat on his forehead. He seems to like a little bit paler even though he was pale enough to be called pale on his basis. She gazed at him. His hands were clutched tightly into a fist as he tried to restrain himself. For what? And what was wrong with him?

“Pastor, let’s start.”

Soon Yoona and Kyuhyun walked together, following the pastor. There were so much unanswered question that need to be answered lingering on her mind. She trusted Kyuhyun that she wouldn’t die even though he didn’t say it out loud but inside her heart, she felt Kyuhyun somehow… protect her?

Kyuhyun walked behind the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter