First Blood

Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1

 

 

There were no sign of life when she walked along the dim street since she decided to take the night shift of her work. She took it because her best friend’s parents were sick so her best friend should be home as soon as possible after work.

Yoona called her Ah Min. They had been a friend for about 4 years as they live together in the small apartment aside the town. After the graduation when they were senior high school, they preferred to live alone because they didn’t want to be a dependent child. Ah Min went back to Jeju straight away since they shifted the work time though Yoona never worked on the night.

She fought the sleepiness that came to her. She felt tonight was odd enough for her. The weather was really cold and the street seemed dimmer than like the other days. She was shivering as she held the jacket a little bit tight to warm up her body.

She hated working at night because she couldn’t stare at the beautiful evening sky as she loved so much with sky, as much as chocolate and ice cream. The sky somehow put her mind at ease even though in the café there were so many annoying customers but as a waitress, she should smile widely at them and be patient.

Her apartment wasn’t that far so she didn’t need to take any transportation but wasn’t that near so she couldn’t reach for some blocks only. She needed 20-25 minutes by walking though. Usually, when she went back from work, she should look at the children playing at the park but because today she was on night shift -which she never happened to have it- she unconsciously halted her step then stared at the park. There was no one though. Then she moved her body before her eyes caught someone, a guy pinning someone to the nearest wall of the slide.

When she moved closer, she gasped when she found the guy kissing her neck. She was surprised to see they did something inappropriate in public place even though it reached midnight. Added to her surprised when the guy moved his head slightly, revealing the girl’s neck.

“Vampire.”

Yoona hurriedly run on her path to her house but she slipped because she didn’t see if there was a seesaw in front of her as her mind was distracted by the guy action. She got so much brushed and the mini skirt didn’t help her at all. There wasn’t any blood but the pain almost unbearable to be handled. She didn’t know that the guy had stopped from his activity and turned his head to Yoona.

He the blood from the girl, gulping too much for one sip. He hooked the girl from the club as his friend and he always went to club to bring one girl to be tasted. His friends got in until they laid but for him, her blood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter