Fourth Blood

Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4

 

 

Yoona rolled her eyes as Kyuhyun stepped aside. He took a chair near his table so he could face her, but obviously not in the same bed with her. He was in control, or he hoped so as back then he had alredy thought and restrained himself.

“What do you want, Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun almost choked with his own saliva when Yoona called his name plainly. He was surprised she knew his name but probably his sister told him or she knew by herself. He owned Cho’s Cooperation though, one of the biggest industry in South Korea. If she didn't know that she was really out-of-date even though he never showed up though, he hated sun remember?

“You.”

As almost as it sounded, Yoona jolted up from the bed. Ahra was right, Kyuhyun was straight forward.

“What exactly you need from me? Blood? Take it then.”

Kyuhyun smirked when he heard the sound of her challenging. She wasn’t afraid at all. He liked this kind of girl, feisty but…innocent. This girl offered her own blood and he should be cautious because of this. If he took the offer, he knew, it wouldn’t stop blood taking only. She would end up , on his bed with him panting and a smug smiled on his lips.

Heck! He fantasized about her just in front of that girl. He should halt his mind or Yoona would end up with him right now.

“Well, Yoona. Do you want to go home?”

She nodded like a good puppy with her eyes sparkling innocent but a moment later, she turned into serious expression. She needed to control herself, she didn’t want to show her true form. Naïve and sweet. She was too cute to be handled for him.

“You must want blood that much then. Here.”

Kyuhyun laughed at her and it was surprise him. Where the cold and manly Kyuhyun go? He never laughed nor stared at a woman like now. She was showing her wrist to him while blinking her eyes cutely so that he could drink her blood. Did he look like a child to want something from his mom? He was 273 years old in human ages or 26 old in face ages. If he wanted blood, he preferred the one on her neck. Right, he forgot that she was so innocent. She didn’t afraid of him nor showing amazed with his charm but she challenged him. What a coincidence because he liked her attitude!

What the hell?! Did he say he like her? Kyuhyun shook his head to erase his mind little did he knew, Yoona took it wrong. She thought Kyuhyun didn’t want to drink her blood.

“I’m not going to let you touch me if that’s what you mean.”

Kyuhyun found himself taking a sit beside her on the bed. His mind was still unfocused about the entire things that were happened a few hours ago. It was too much new experience for him. He stared at a girl, he wanted a girl body, he carried a girl on his arms, he took a girl to his condo even his room, he let the girl laid on his bed, he let the girl took control over him. He was afraid what would happen for the next, he wasn’t prepared for this.

When he was on his work room which consisted of many books from over the world, he found anything about soul-mate. Usually,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter