Second Blood

Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2

 

He brought the girl to his condominium as he didn’t live with anyone in the world. He hypnotized her before so he would get in touch with her. He wanted to test what effected could she made for him. Parent? Which the hell vampires have a parent? Turning into vampire it meant two possible ways, one the highest possible and easy way, the other was barely. First, got a bite by the transmissions vampire. Second, was born from the vampire which it was impossible.

As far as the lifetime, there was no one that could labor on vampire state. Vampire’s woman couldn’t get pregnant but vampire’s man could plant a seed into woman human body.

Two facts anymore about vampire, vampire could only get the blood from other and vampire didn’t like to be tied into marriage or something like that in human life. They liked adventurous, having the girl collapsed on their bed after they ate her, body and blood, then they would leave them and found other girl to be ed. Interesting!

“KYUHYUN, YOU BROUGHT A GIRL HOME?!”

He heard his sister shouted loudly as he stepped into his room. Cho Ahra, his only blood-siblings. It was a long story. Their parents died because they had bitten up by some vampire clan and a women vampire bit the two of them, Ahra and Kyuhyun, then turned them into vampire. They did hate the women but they haven’t met her again to get their revenge. Someday might be.

He shushed the elder girl as he continued to lay down the girl on his arm. It was the first time for Cho Kyuhyun, brought a girl home and laid her down on his own bed. The condominium was private, just Ahra and his friends who knew it. It was far away from the town, near the forest. He didn’t like sun and crowded area so he chose this condominium. He bought it though from someone with a really low price for condominium.

Added to that, the condo was his type. It mixed of white and black, his favorite color. There was only glass but the environments were full of trees so the sun couldn’t get through it.

It consisted of two floors, the upper stairs for him while the below was for Ahra. No one never entered the upper stairs, even though it was his sister but hell, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter