Tenth Blood

Tamed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun didn’t give a about the words that slipped from her small lips; that kept lingering on his mind as he stepped into one of the kingdom in Roma. He did transfer instantly; he didn’t prefer to run to get Roma because his energy was weak, eventually in this broad-day light. The speed of him was unmistakably, he was the fastest runner among the vampires clan in this century but with his condition, he couldn’t do anything about it.

He soon got down to the living room, trying to find his key so he could drive to the airport. But he didn’t find it anywhere; he forgot when he put that damned-

“Did you looking for these?”

Yoona was out of the room when he was leaving for about 5 minutes. She thought that Kyuhyun would be gone for work but she found his car’s key was on the night stand so she brought it down, perhaps Kyuhyun might be looking for these.

Kyuhyun on other side was flabbergasted when he heard a soft voice behind him as he turned his body. There she was, stood up in front of him with his key on her hand. Did she know that Kyuhyun was out of the room so he could control his raging hormones? He was old enough to control his hormones responsibly but because the stupid-half-soul-thing he needed to fend himself from her.

“Do you want to get work?”

Kyuhyun took the car’s key from the girl’s hand, not bothering to answer her question. Then, he sat on the couch to clear his mind for a moment.

“I couldn’t work at this hour if you want to know.”

The young girl gazed at him, processing his word to her mind before she let her lips formed to be ‘O’. She took a seat beside him, on another couch there, leaving as much gap as she could in between them.

“Why?”

She snapped at her words when Kyuhyun looked at her, his eyes seemed to be surprised but he maintained his cold image.

“I couldn’t stand in daylight.”

Then the girl shaped her lips in ‘O’ again as she nodded her head like she understood all about it. Even though she might read about vampire books before, it seemed like all her mind was blank when Kyuhyun stared at her with his hawk eyes. It did effect on her, and almost, almost in an instant she just wanted to hug him, cuddling, then staring at those beautiful eyes he had.

“You’re my half-soul. I guess you need to know.”

Kyuhyun didn’t look at her as he spoke, he felt like they needed to talk about this matter. He knew she was so damned innocent, she was so pure unless many woman he had ever seen and known before who just give their blood without thinking.

Kyuhyun was ric

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter