Chapter 9

Love Will Find a Way
"Oh my God...." Gina said as she walked in.
 
"Unnie! It's okay! We can clean it up with magic. I promise, plus! We baked a brownie!" Hyuna quickly said.
 
It didn't seem to work though. She expression was unreadable.
 
"Hyuna, DooJoon.... YOU BETTER CLEAN THIS UP IN 20 MINUTES OR I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!!!" She shouted as she walked away.
 
"Come on. You do not want to get her angry again." DooJoon said.
 
The flour color was changing from black to blue on whoever's magic touched it. They worked extra fast in case Gina came back. They didn't forget to put the brownie in the oven either. They were at 19 minutes when they finished.
 
"I am soo tired." Hyuna said sitting down in a couch.
 
The kitchen was now cleaner than ever. Gina came back in with her PJs on.
 
"Wow. I'm actually impressed. It's much cleaner."
 
Hyuna and DooJoon looked up at her in annoyance.
 
"Oh yeah, how the date go?" DooJoon asked.
 
"Eh... Tricked him to help me with my homework, ate dinner, made a lame excuse to go home." 
 
Hyuna groaned,"I feel bad for every boy you date."
 
Gina giggled,"Oh well. Their fault for picking a wizard girl for a date."
 
"You asked them first!'
 
"They said yes, so not my fault."
 
Hyuna knew it was impossible getting through her so she just stopped. Finally, a little ding was heard. The brownies were ready.
 
(Vampires)
 
"Hyunseung. Come over here." Kikwang said.
 
Hyunseung came over with a weird expression.
 
"Whyyyy?"
 
"Do you like Hyuna?"
 
"Whatttt? Nooooo.... Pishhhhhhh....haha....no...."
 
Kikwang raised an eyebrow at him.
 
"Oh really. Well, I think you do. Hyuneung, don't give your heart to a stupid wizard. It won't be worth it."
 
Hyunseung looked mad,"No. Hyuna is the sweetest girl you will ever meet, so back off. Kikwang, not all wizards are the ones that killed your family!"
 
Hyunseung didn't even have time to defend himself. Kikwang had him down in no time.
 
"Do. Not. Ever. Speak. About. That." He growled out each word.
 
Hyunseung coughed.
 
"No...you...have to let the anger go Kik."
 
Kikwang tightened his grip on Hyunseung's neck before letting go. 
 
"I know... I know it's not Hyuna's fault, but I hate her kind. I have to hate her." He's voice was barely audible.
 
There was a knock and Yoseob popped his head from the door.
 
"Are you guys fighting again?"
 
"No," they both said in unison.
 
"Well, come downstairs. Dinner's ready. Not blood, but how about hamburgers? Dongwoon cooked!"
 
Hyunseung groaned, Dongwoon's food were the worst.
 
(Gina in her room)
 
They ate the brownies, which turned out to be okay. They watched a little TV, practiced magic, tackled eachother, sorted things out, and went to bed. Except,Gina couldn't sleep. She tossed around her bed until she couldn't take it anymore. She quietly slipped out of her PJs and put on a shirt and a hoodie. She had a simple outfit on and went out to the near park. She walked on the trail, sat down on a bench, and skipped around like she was crazy. Still, she didn't feel sleepy. It was about 15 minutes later when she was sitting on a bench when someone called her name.
 
"Gina?"
 
She turned around to see a VERY familiar vampire.
"L....Lay?"
 
(Vampires)
 
Hyunseung almost threw up with the food Dongwoon made. Junhyung threw the whole hamburger to Dongwoon and soon a hamburger war was going on. Junhyung and he was in his room thinking of the time when they had a real family.
 
"Do you remember Hyunseung? When your mom used to comfort me when I got scolded by my mom."
 
He chuckled,"Oh yeah. You were a cry baby back then."
 
"Heh.... At least we were still human then..."
 
He sounded sad when he said that.
 
"Junhyung? Do you regret becoming a vampire?"
 
"I don't know. Back then, I made a choice to live. I guess it was worth it."
 
"Do you like Hyuna?"
 
"Only as a friend. She's sweet how can you not like her?"
 
Hyunseung realized that he was holding his breath. He sighed in relief and smiled.
 
"Oh."
 
Junhyung was to busy to notice what he was doing.
 
"Kikwang's up to something. I know it."
 
Hyunseung nodded,"Yeah, I know. It has to do with the Great War we had a 1111 years ago."
 
"Yeah, I know. hopefully we can find something out before anything dangerous happens."
 
Author's Note
 
Hey guys! I updated today! Hooray! Hehe. Thanks for reading and remember to subscribe and comment!