Chapter 19

Love Will Find a Way
"So, let's begin."
 
Kris began by politely asking her questions about the wizard world. Of course, Hyuna wouldn't respond. 
 
"Why are you even asking? I'm not gonna answer!"
 
Kris smriked,"I can just read your mind if I want."
 
Hyuna looked at him,"Then do it. I have nothing to lose. Exo-K has my Unnie, and I'm guessing my oppa is with Exo-M. I'm against all the groups."
 
Luhan stepped closer and stared at Hyuna.
 
"Your sister is held by your own people huh?"
 
Hyuna looked away, but Luhan forced her to face him.
 
"Don't think of Hyunseung or Junhyung. They will not be traitors to Exo-M. They will help us defeat Exo-K once and for all."
 
"Xiu, look into her mind for me will ya?" Kris asked backing away.
 
"My pleasure." 
 
He stepped closer and looked intently into Hyuna's eyes. Again, Hyuna saw her memories flash before her. If she could, she wanted to blast all of them sand run to Hyunseung. Wait... Shouldn't she be thinking about running toward her siblings? Why did she want to run into Hyunseung's arms? Her heart started fluttering just for imagining his face. Her heart began to beat faster and faster when she finally realized that Xiu Min had walked away.
 
"I have to admit, Hyunseung is pretty good looking if I do say so myself. I don't blame you for falling for him." Luhan said shaking his head.
 
Hyuna's heart was still fluttering around her chest, but she knew one thing for sure. She had to get out,and fast.
 
(H&J)
 
Tao's blazing red eyes were boring holes into them. He stared at them before smirking,"What a nice surprise."
 
He motioned them in and closed the door. They heard the sounds of bolts locking themselves on the other side. However, what they saw on the inside was much more shocking. DooJoon was tied up, shirt gone, and had whip marks everywhere.
 
We're Dead. We are so dead.....
"DooJoon here was just agreeing to help us win the wizard vampire war. And what have you there?"
 
Hyunseung looked down at the package he had, and quickly handed it to Tao.
 
"Oh... Um... A head guard told us to give this to you."
 
"Ah... And you are?"
 
"Ummm....."
 
"We're just new trainees. Nothing much." Junhyung quickly added.
 
Hyunseung couldn't read Tao's expression, but he knew it wasn't good.
 
"I see... But, seriously... You have to know better than that." 
 
Tao flicked his fingers and Hyunseung and Junhyung felt the disguise wear off.
 
"Ah.. There we go. Hyunseung and Junhyung. I'm sorry to tell that Hyuna's not here. Only good ol' DooJoon. I knew you guys would come for her. Everything is matching into place. Exo-K has Gina captive, and will force her to fight against us and her own brother. DooJoon of course will fight with us and also fight against his own sister. All now to poor Hyuna. She will be wanted by both groups, with nobody to protect her or save her. She will wander around and hide from everything. We will eventually get to her and drain every single ounce of magic from her. In front of your eyes Hyunseung."
 
Hyunseung felt anger rising in him. Nobody will harm his Hyuna.
 
His Hyuna? Did he just seriously do that? He called her his.....Wow...
 
"No, things won't go they way you want Tao." Hyunseung said.
 
"We'll see."
 
Soon, there were guards all around them. All with blazing red eyes upon them.
 
"You want the easy way or the hard way?"
 
"Oh... We'll make it hard. It will be the hardest game you will ever play." Junhyung said showing his fangs.
 
"Oh good. I love hard games, you know why? I always, ALWAYS win them." 
 
Junhyung crept nearer to Hyunseung and entered his mind. Junhyung was strongest in that power, so not even Tao would know.
 
Go.... If Hyuna's not here, she should be at the fortress. I'll deal with them. I'll make them blast the door somehow, and you just run.
 
Jun! I can't leave you here to fight them off. Plus! We have to rescue DooJoon too!
 
I'm the strongest  in strength and mind, it's gonna be easy. Hyunseung,  don't worry okay? You just run and rescue the princess.
 
Junhyung I won'tㅡ
 
He was cut off when Junhyung walked away.
 
Tao just walked back and sat on the couch. The other vampires began to close in on them and eye them carefully. Hyunseung saw a flicker of movement from who must be the leader. At his sign, they rest began to move. The first 7 or so went towards Junhyung, sensing that he was the strongest. The others that were left went towards Hyunseung. He snarled and backed away. He needed a plan and fast. Junhyung had already thrown one across the wall, one on the floor(of course unconscious), one flung across the room, and he was working on the next one. As he read each and one of their minds, he knew that they were trying to blast him. He just needed a good timing to blast the wall and the bolts. He read their minds again.
 
Five....Four.....Three....Two....
 
He ducked to the side as the vampires shot their energy at him. The door burst open, and Hyunseung ran towards it and got out. He didn't stop until he was out of the mainland. He reached the forest in no time, and stopped to catch his breath. He thought about Junhyung. He didn't know what would happen to him now. He was thinking when something in the bushes moved.
 
"Huh?"
 
Suddenly, a figure came rushing towards him and crashed into him. It was a human, but had a blue aura around it.
 
Wait.... Blue aura?
 
"Hyuna?!"
 
She looked up at the mention of her name. As soon as she saw Hyunseung's face, she sighed in relief and crashed to the ground. She started crying tears of joy,sadness, and relief. Hyunseung comforted her by hugging and saying that everything will be alright. He didn't know how she came all the way here. Tao had said she was in the fortress, but how did she escape? Hyuna was still crying, but she had calmed down a little bit. Hyunseung lifted her face and looked at her beautiful eyes. He couldn't take it anymore. He crashed his lips into hers, making her freeze in shock. Her tears were becoming less and less, and she responded, smiling into the kiss. Hyunseung was so happy, partially, only partially forgetting about Junhyung for just that moment and all the trouble they were in. Her lips tasted like strawberry, it was sweet just like her. It was innocent, nothing but to calm them down and confirm their feelings towards eachother. When they finally broke off, Hyuna had stopped crying, and was looking up at him.
 
"I love you. I love you so much." She whispered.
 
Hyunseung grinned,"I love you too."
 
He kissed her again, wanting to pretend for a moment that it didn't matter that they were vampires or wizards. They were just a girl and a boy in the world, who found what love really felt like. He knew that another moment like this might not come again,but he dropped the thought. If love conquers all, what does he have to lose?
 
A/N
 
Hey guys! Sorry for the extremely late update, but it was the week before Thanksgiving break and I was really busy. I had to sleep past 1:30 everyday and woke up at 6:45 or earlier. Plus, I had orchestra concerts. However, now, I have my Thanksgiving break and will update more frequently! I might start some new stories because I just saw 2013 MAMA and my fan girl feels came on when I saw the performance with Troublemaker and Infintite. Thanks for being so paitent and liking this story. Thank you to all my subscribers too! Love ya!! :D