Chapter 3

Love Will Find a Way

They fought again, like they were use to. The vampires were the same at fighting, but they sure didn't want to lose again.

"I wonder what wizard blood tastes like!" Dongwoon said smirking as he bared his fangs and attacked Gina.

Gina was good, but Dongwoon was faster then her. He soon had her pinned against the wall.

"Unnie!" Hyuna tried to fight her way through the crowd, but there were just way to many vampires.

Dongwoon had her arms pinned down, so she couldn't use her magic. She only glared at him to show that she wasn't afraid.

"I guess I get to find out now." Dongwoon whispered into her ear, as he leaned down.

"No!!!!" Hyuna screamed and blasted magic everywhere. Fortunately, it had hit Dongwoon and some of the other vampires. Hyuna quickly ran to Gina side and examined her from head to toe.

"I'm fine Hyuna, let's just take care of this bloodsucker."

They almost killed him, but Hyunseung intervined.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you kill him, or else I'll have to feel Kikwang wrath upon me."

He closed his eyes and the minute he did that, Hyuna screamed.

"Hyuna! What's wrong?" Gina frantically looked at her.

"Ugh.....it..it's him. He's manipulating my mind." 

While Hyuna was in pain, Junhyung came and dragged Dongwoon off. Sensing that he was safe, Hyunseung opened his eyes and ran to where his clan was.

"I guess you win again. Maybe we can get along?" Kikwang laughed and flew away, with the rest of his clan.

As soon as they left, DooJoon rushed over to where Gina and Hyuna was.

"How is she?"

"I don't know, she won't open her eyes."

Hyuna didn't know what to do. The first few milliseconds, she just felt pain, but after that, she heard Hyunseung in her mind.

"Sorry about this. I really hate it when Kikwang or Dongwoon gets in fights like this. The pain will disappear soon. I don't like this, all the hate between your kind and ours. Junhyung doesn't like it either. I hope we get to know eachother better. Really sorry again...."

Hyuna slowly opened her eyes and blinked.

"Hyuna!! Are you okay?" DooJoon lifted her up on his back.

"I don't feel good....."

 Gina looked worried and muttered a spell, but shook her head.

"I can't heal her, maybe we should go see Doc."

Hyuna shook her head," I'm just dizzy, your spell doesn't really do anything for that. Can we just go home?"

DooJoon and Gona looked at eachother and sighed.

"Fine, are you sure you don't want to see Doc?" 

Hyuna nodded,"I just want to sleep."

 DooJoon and Gina gave up trying to convince her and decided to go home. DooJoon lifted the sleeping spell and quickly got out, trying to avoid questions. When they arrived, Hyuna went straight to bed and slept. While Gina and DooJoon discussed things downstairs.

(Vampire World)

"Yah! Son Dongwoon! Are you crazy? You almost turned her into a vampire or killed her!" Junhyung shouted.

Kikwang only chuckled,"Why do you care Jun? She's only a wizard."

Hyunseung looked at him,"Do you remember the last time a vampire killed a wizard? Exo-M and Exo-K made us go to a war with eachother and almost wiped out the population."

Kikwang shrugged,"Ohhhhh, yeah I think I remember."

Junhyung sighed in disbelief and crashed on the couch.

"Aren't you guys hungry? You haven't drank blood in days." Yoseob said coming in with his lips extra red.

Junhyung looked at him,"The last time we drank human blood was because you guys literally stuffed it in our mouths!"

Hyunseung glared at Yoseob, he was still mad for that part.

Kikwang suddenly stood up with a mysterious gleam in his eyes,"Well, if you two aren't gonna drink again, I guess it's okay to force  you drink it." 

Hyunseung tensed, getting ready to run, but this time Dongwoon was already next to him.

"Oh come on! You guys are vampires! You need to drink to survive."

Next to him, Junhyung was in the same situation, normally, Junhyung was stronger and he was faster, but because they haven't drank in a while, the others were stronger.

"Here we go again," Hyunseung mumbled as Kikwang came nearer and nearer.

(Wizards)

"Yeah....okay Doc. Thanks. You too." DooJoon hung up from his phone and sat on the couch.

"What did he say?" Gina asked.

"He said that it will be okay. It was the first time a vampire did that to Hyuna, so he said that it might be from the shock."

Gina sighed in relief and the red aura around her faded. Hyuna was still sleeping and it was nearly time to go out again.

"Why don't we just let her sleep tonight? We can go by ourselves and put a protection spell around this place."

DooJoon didn't like the idea, but he didn't want to wake Hyuna either.

"Okay, I'll do one spell and you do one too. Hopefully, it will keep things out."

Gina nodded,"I'm gonna check on her and then let's go."

Gina went to her room to see no change. Hyuna was still sleeping like the dead.

"I guess you have been really tired." She said as she her hair.

Gina kissed her on the forehead and murmured a protection spell on her. After that, she quickly went to change into gear and went downstairs.

"You ready?"

She nodded as DooJoon casted another spell,"Let's go,"

Author's Note

Hye guys! Sorry if this is short, but I have to study for my test tomorrow, but I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading as always!