Chapter 21

Love Will Find a Way
Hyuna and Hyunseung both thought that they should get out of there. Hyunseung knew that it was the Night's Forest, and it wasn't a place where anybody wanted to be. He helped Hyuna up and and started walking. Hyuna was still weak from her fight, so he had to support her body. They didn't go in the fastest speed in the world, but they made progress. The forest was eerie as usual and full of unknown sounds. Hyuna snuggled closer to Hyunseung as she walked until she felt like she didn't have legs anymore. Hyunseung felt that she needed a rest, so he picked her up and carried her.
 
"Sorry.."
 
Hyunseung looked at her as he continued to walk,"Hmm? Sorry for what Hyuna?"
 
"You must be tired too, and that you have to carry me must add to the weight."
 
"Hyuna, you are not even heavy. Did you eat at least something? Plus, I'm a vampire, I have super strength. I may not be as strong as Junhyung, but I'm still strong enough to carry you. Stop talking like that, I need you with me to stop a war."
 
She smiled and Hyunseung quietly relieved himself. There was a time when he thought he was never gonna see her smile again. They walked in silence for another handful of minutes when Hyuna suddenly looked up. She stopped Hyunseung and he let her down. She walked toward the trees, until Hyunseung grabbed her hand. They felt the same thing. Suddenly, the trees shaked and a familiar figure came out.
 
"Unnie?"
 
(Exo-K)
 
"We go to war tonight." Suho announced as he walked toward the main room.
 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped playing with eachother and looked up. 
 
"Do we have too? It's just a waste of energy going against stupid bloodsuckers."
 
Suho shot him a death glare,"Do you want to lose again? This time, we will definantly win and show the bloodsuckers what we are made of."
 
"Fine."
 
"Hyuna.... We need her. Tao has DooJoon, so we need her to fight for us." Sehun said.
 
"Do you think that's gonna work? Hyuna loves that vampire named Hyunseung. Those two will try everything to stop both sides from fighting with eachother." D.O stated.
 
"It doesn't matter, she'll fight. She has to if she wants to save that stupid vampire."
 
Kai tuned out everything they will saying and focused on the furnace fire. He didn't know why, but he missed Hyuna.
 
Strawberry......
 
Sweet lips? Was that what he was missing? Hyuna's sweet lips when he kissed her? He still couldn't forget how sweet her lips tasted. More specifically, it tasted like strawberry.
 
"Kai?"
 
He looked up to see Chanyeol straight at his face.
 
"Yah! Get away from me!"
 
He accidentally released his magic and Chanyeol flew backwards.
 
"Chanyeol!"
 
Kai ran over to him and bent down.
 
"Oww...Kai, that doesn't mean you can try to kill me."
 
"Sorry, it's just that I was so surprised."
 
The rest of the wizards came over and helped Chanyeol up. Suho chanted his healing spell and Chanyeol was good as new.
 
"Thanks."
 
Suho looked at Kai and beckond him to follow.
 
"I'm so dead."
 
Kai followed Suho into his room and sat down.
 
"Kai, what's bothering you? You're not like the guy who would blast people just like that."
 
He sighed,"I know...it's just that I'm tired and stressed about the war."
 
"And worried about Hyuna?"
 
He looked up,"No..yes...no....ish.."
 
Suho just looked at him,"You won't have to worry soon. She'll come and you can watch over her with your own eyes."
 
Kai raised an eyebrow,"What do you mean? How?"
 
"With Gina."
 
(Exo-M)
 
Tao knew that Hyuna had escaped and was with Hyunseung right then and there. He wanted to go and capture them again, but he didn't know where they were. Now that was frustrating.
 
"Tao..."
 
He turned to see the three vampires walk in with a hardened expression.
 
"I know. I'm not as angry as I should be because I didn't know she had power like that either. However, we do need her. We go to war tonight."
 
Luhan seemed dazed, while Kris and Xiumin looked ready.
 
"Luhan?"
 
"Huh? Oh,sorry."
 
Tao eyed him for another second befor turning back to Kris.
 
"DooJoon and Junhyung are with us, all the clans, and we have more numbers than the wizards. We can win and we will."
 
"How are you going to get DooJoon and Junhyung to fight with us?"
 
"Easy, we just threatened them with what matters most. DooJoon is his family, and Junhyung is his only friend."
 
"Suho....he's not an easy guy. The rest of Exo-K too, they are quick and cunning."Xiumin pointed out.
 
"And we are twice the strength they have. Don't worry, tonight's gonna be a breeze."
 
Throughout the whole conversation, the only one quiet was Luhan. He could still feel the warmth of Hyuna's hand on his. Without meaning to, he smiled as he looked at his hand.
 
"Luhan!"
 
"Huh?"
 
Tao groaned,"We need you to focus tonight! We can't risk any mistakes."
 
"Got it."
 
They walked out and Luhan sat in his room staring at the wall. Out of nowhere, he felt a lightbulb go off in his head. He closed his eyes and concentrated hoping for at least something. Finally, he felt a rapid beating of a heart. Hyuna's heart.
 
A/N
 
Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait, but like I said in my other story, my finals are coming up and I have to study a lot. Once school gets out I think I might be able to update more. Thanks for the continuous support!