Chapter 15

Love Will Find a Way

"I hate this place...."

Gina, DooJoon, and Kai walked down the hallway. Gina looked around and remembered a sour memory about every part of the palace.

"Do you remember only the bad memories? C'mon! I'm sure they are some good ones some where around here."

Gina glared at him. It was like the 50th time she did it.

They went in one of the rooms and found Hyuna and the rest if Exo-K.

"Unnie! Oppa!" 

Hyuna ran and hugged both of them.

"Hyuna! Thank God you're safe!" DooJoon said as he hugged her tightly.

She giggled,"I'm fine! See? Perfectly fine!"

Suho got up and clasped DooJoon's shoulders.

"I haven't seen you in a long time. I see you guys are well and safe."

DooJoon nodded,"Yeah.. Thanks."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran and hugged Gina.

"Wah! Hey you two! I thought I told you to stop hugging the last time I saw you guys!"

They laughed,"Aww! We hoped that you forgot about that. Keke..."

Gina whacked their heads,but she smiled. 

D.O and  Sehun also came over and greeted them. They all sat down after. Hyuna was as far as she could be away from Kai and leaned against DooJoon.

"Exo-M is on the move again. It's not safe for you guys to stay in that town for long. As of matter of fact, I think that you guys should move back to the wizard world. The mortals and the vampires will be a danger for all of us." Suho said.

"They don't know how to get here, only wizards do. This is the safest place for you guys. Since your parents are gone...."  D.O cut off.

"It's fine. We were planning to go after we found Hyuna. The mortal world is pretty safe so far. The vampires won't attack right away, and if they do, we can teleport here." DooJoon said.

They didn't want to stay here. It brought the worst memories and staying meant staying with Exo-K.

"I don't know... DooJoon, I really think you guys should stay here." Sehun said. 

"No, but-"

He was cut off by one of the servants coming in.

"My Lord. There's a call for you from Tao."

They whipped their heads around and stared at her.

"Tao? Why would he call?"

"He is stating that there's a betrayal in our world. Apparently, a wizard and a vampire are in close relastionship and are spilling secrets."

Suho nodded and got up.

"You guys stay here for a sec."

Hyuna was pale and was gripping DooJoon's hand.

"Hyun? Are you okay?" Kai asked.

"Huh?!?! Oh... Yeah."

Kai eyed her, but was jumped from the sound of Suho yelling.

"WHAT?  NO... WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?"

Silence.

There was a slam and Suho came into the room. A blackish blue aura has filled around him.

"Suho, what's wrong?" Sehun asked.

"Hyuna. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Hyuna looked at her siblings before nodding. She followed Suho into one of the more private rooms. As soon as she entered, Suho slammed her door and shoved her against the wall.

"You.... Have you been with a vampire named Hyunseung?"

She felt like crying. She was scared of Suho more than the others.

"HYUNA!!!"

"There's nothing going on."

"You're lying. Do you want me to go through your mind?"

She looked at him, eyes full of terror.

"Please...don't..."

He did it anyway. He saw everything that she and he did together. What they had talked about with anyone knowing. How she had accidentally told him where the wizard world was. How she felt little tingles when he had touched her once. She had acted like nothing happened. She had kept it a secret, but now, it was all out.

"You betrayed us."

He let her and started to move away.

"Wait! Suho, Hyunseung will never tell anyone. He's not like the others. Junhyung and Hyunseung, they're different. Please...."

He looked at her,"You betrayed us. Now the safest place for wizards is the most dangerous place. We already lost one war, I'm not gonna lose another one."

With that, he left, leaving her crumbling and crying.

(Vampires)

"Too bad you forgot to block your mind from me."

Hyunseung turned to see Kikwang watching him. he silently cursed himself in his head and returned the cold gaze to Kikwang.

"You were going to look for Hyuna weren't you? Kris already went to get her. I know she told you where the wizards are. Now, it's time for war."

"Why do we have to have another one? They're not doing anything to us."

"Their population is growing, more vampire hunters, Exo-K is growing stronger, and we are growing smaller. This war will determine that we are still in control. You are going to fight for the vampires and so is Junhyung." He growled. 

Hyunseung bared his fangs and attacked . Kikwang sidestepped and grabbed Hyunseung's arm. He flipped him over and was about to throw him when Junhyung came in. He quickly ran and pushed Kikwang into the wall. Junhyung held out his hand and Hyunseung got up. Dongwoon and Yoseob had joined the fight, so now, they were outnumbered. Vampire outnumbered was much more dangerous than human.

"If you went fight with us, either Exo-M or our clan will personally kill you." Kikwang said.

Junhyung growled,"I'd rather die than fight wizards who did nothing."

"Then you are an enemy."

Dongwoon ran and punched Hyunseung, which sent him flying. Kikwang had grabbed Junhyung and kicked him in the stomach. Meanwhile, Yoseob had caught Hyunseung out of the air and crashed him down on the floor. Hyunseung quickly recovered and grabbed Yoseob and threw him. Junhyung had caught Kikwang's hand and flipped him over. When Junhyung and Hyunseung were worked out, they knew they would lose if they kept fighting, so they decided to run. When Kikwang and Dongwoon had fallen over withYoseob under them, they ran out as fast as they could. With only one thing in mind, Hyuna.

(Exo-M)

Tao came back in the room with a triumphant smile.

"Ah... So it worked,"Luhan said.

"They will probably run away now, and that's when we make our first move." Tao replied.

"Are we just gonna get Hyuna or all of them?" Lay asked.

"All of them, you guys can choose who to control over."

Kris chuckled,"The day I see Yoon Hyuna again, will be the day I get my revenge."

"That girl beat you with a pan. Tsk tsk... You are weaker than I thought." Chen said. 

Kris looked at him and rolled his eyes, murmuring something about a whack on his head.

"No matter, it's time to get ready. This is going to be fun." Xiumin said smirking.

"Time for round 2."

 A/N

Hey guys! Here's another update! Hopefully it wasn't to boring. Thanks for reading and remember to subscribe and comment!