Chapter 26

Love Will Find a Way
Hyuna thought she was going to die before she could do anything. Still, that wouldn't keep her from trying to fight her way out, but maybe a okayish vampire could. She looked straight into his eyes and widened hers in recognition. 
 
He smiled softly,"Miss me?"
 
He took his hand away from and let her waist go. 
 
"Luhan... You scared me to death!" She whispered yelled at him.
 
He chuckled and ruffled her hair.
 
"What are you doing here? Is the rest with you? Are...are you planning to take me?"
 
He merely shook his head and sighed. It was another minute before he spoke.
 
"I was thinking... And...you're right Hyuna. We shouldn't fight like this, we can't. I decided to help you guys. Yes I'm betraying my world and my closest friends, but I'm going to do what's right."
 
She was shocked at first, but slowly started to realize that he was serious. She tackled him with a huge bear hug and kissed him on the cheek.
 
"Thank you Luhan. You don't know how thankful I am right now."
 
He blushed at her sudden peck, but nodded.
 
"Now what are you waiting for? We have a war to end." He said as he smiled.
 
(Kai)
 
Kai walked through the fights and looked for a good spot to yell at people. Most of the wizards recognized him even if they were fighting and made a way to let him go through. He had to blast a few vampires on the way, but he didn't kill them. He had seen the others making the same progress as him, but he hadn't seen Hyuna at all. He even saw Junhyung, who had met up with Hyunseung again. He began to worry, was she captured? He turned to look at the cliffs, but found both sides together in groups. He took it as a sign that Hyuna wasn't with them. He decided to believe that Hyuna was just inside the crowd and continued to do his part. 
 
When he finally arrived at his chosen destination, he saw the others who had made their way through and chosen their own. Only one  problem. No Hyuna. He was going to freak out and wipe out the crowds to find her when he finally saw her. She was also fighting her way through the crowds and another guy. Guy? He looked more closely and found it was Luhan. What the heck was Luhan doing with her? Hyuna seemed to be comfortable around him, but why? He was a vampire! Well, so were Junhyung and Hyunseung, but he's a part of Exo-M!
 
Hyuna had made her way also, and Luhan was right next to her. Even the others seemed to be confused by his presence, but she just looked at them and smiled. DooJoon and Gina were right next to him, and Junhyung and Hyunseung were next to Luhan. They seemed to have been informed of Luhan's role. They quickly nodded and moved next to him. Hyuna moved to the middle of both groups. She gave a glance to the cliff to see both Exo groups shuffling around. Apparently, they haven't noticed them yet. Kai looked at her one more time to see her giving him an smile. This was it.
 
(Everyone's...I guess.)
 
Kai and Luhan were behind the two of their kind. Hyuna was clearly visible in the middle. They all looked at Hyuna and waited for her sign. After waiting for a second longer, Hyuna finally nodded. Gina was the first one to speak.
 
"Wizards! Why the heck are you guys fighting these vampires?"
 
Almost everyone turned to looked at her, even Exo. Murmurs pasted through the whole crowd as they delivered what Gina shouted out.
 
"Of course you wouldn't want us to fight these bloodsuckers! The Yoons have betrayed the Wizard World and helped them fight against us!" Someone shouted from the crowd. The wizards whispered in agreement. 
 
"You are siding with the bloodsuckers! We should get rid of the Yoons first!"
 
People started shout in agreement as the wizards started to advance on them. 
 
"You wouldn't kill another of your kind would you? You are not that blood thirsty." DooJoon spoke up.
 
"We don't think wizards who have betrayed us as our kind. They may as well as be the same class as the vampires."
 
That's when Kai emerged, and the wizards gasped.
 
"But you wouldn't dare and lay a finger on a member of Exo-K right? After all, I am your leader."
 
He could feel daggers piercing him from the cliff, but he didn't care.
 
"Even if the Yoons did betray us, if a leader considers them as a friend, won't it be offensive to kill them?" 
 
They all began to feel hesitant after hearing Kai's words. Now, it was the vampire's turn. The two sides had separated themselves to their groups, and before Hyunseung and Junhyung, lay a furious group of vampires.
 
"You. You two also betrayed us! You sided with those wizards and planned to kill us all!"
 
Junhyung rolled his eyes.
 
"You can't kill us. The rules forbid a vampire to kill another vampire."
 
"The rules don't apply if we are talking about a traitor!"
 
"We never betrayed our kind. We are doing this because we want to save our race." Hyunseung replied.
 
"Liars. You guys are just trying to save your lives!" 
 
A vampire began to charge towards them when Luhan stepped out.
 
"I would stop if I were you."
 
The creature froze and came to a skidding halt. When he did, he was an inch away from Luhan.
 
"Let's see if you can still talk like that in front of me."
 
The vampire whimpered in fear and quickly ran to the back of the crowd. Luhan looked up to see disbelief in Tao's face, yet he felt as if Tao knew it was coming. Exo-K and Exo-M quickly came down the cliff and headed towards them. Hyuan knew there wasn't much time left.
 
"Listen! Why are you guys fighting? Is there even a reason? Yes, we were commanded, but the only reason you people hate eachother is because you were raised with hate towards eachother. Each and every one of us grew up hearing how horrible sad bloodthirsty either side was. We were thought to hate eachother for no particular reason. The war thousands of years ago only happened because of hate, and it starts again because of it. Think about it. If you were not commanded to fight, or taught to hate eachother, would you really fight right now? I'm gonna admit, at first, I thought vampires were horrible, bloodthirsty monsters."
 
A sound of protest came from the vampire side, but Hyuna ignored it and continued.
 
"But now, they're one of my best friends." 
 
She looked at Hyunseung, Junhyung, and Luhan. They made her smile, even if they were supposed to hate eachother, and maybe even did once, they were loved eachother more. 
 
"I used to think that wizards were some idiots using magic to charm people." Junhyung said.
 
The same sounds of protest came from the wizard side, which Junhyung ignored.
 
"But now, I find them pretty fun to hang with and amazing friends to be with. Oh, and they are awesome at riding roller coasters, especially when they freak out and unleashed their magic."
 
Hyuna smiled at him, and even Luhan smiled. Few murmurs of agreement passed on, and more and more people were beginning to nod their heads understanding their message.
 
"We shouldn't fight when both sides did nothing wrong. All we're doing is creating more deaths and hate."
 
Everyone seemed to come around it and agree. Hyuna smiled much more brightly now, and Gina let out a breath she was holding. Kai and Luhan told the people who didn't want to fight anymore to leave. Almost everyone left, only a few VERY loyal subjects lingered, but eventually left from the death glares they recieved from either Kai or Luhan. Now, it was only them and Exo.
 
The little group gathered together for a moment wnd smiled at eachother. Now, they faced their biggest challenge yet.
 
A/N
 
Hey guys! I really don't know what to say about this chapter, but I hope it's okay. School starts back on Tuesday and I'm trying to enjoy my last few hours of freedom before school gets me again with homework and tests. I hope you guys enjoy it and thanks for reading as always! A HUGE/GIANT THANK YOU to ALL my readers, subscribers, commenters, and upvoters! You guys are AWESOME!!