Chapter 25

Love Will Find a Way
"Did you really think I wouldn't know?"
 
Hyunseung felt his disguise coming off. Tao was manipulating his mind, so that he couldn't think straight. 
 
"You and Junhyung put on quite a show down there. I was pretty surprised at first, more amused you can say."
 
Hyunseung gasped out loud as more pain took over. He wanted to kill Tao right then and there.
 
"Look at this fight, our world is winning. The wizards don't even have a chance. What do you think Hyunseung?"
 
For a split second, his head hurt so much that he thought he was going to die. When he managed to lift his head, he saw DooJoon looking worriedly at him. Hyunseung had fallen right in front of him when he doubled over. What DooJoon did next surprised him. He had almost all of his chains off of him, and was secretly murmuring a spell. A second later, Tao was right over them, but DooJoon's quick reflexes saved him. He had made a shield for Hyunseung to stay in, and was blocking Tao with another hand of magic.
 
"Next time, I advise you not to connect those chains, or have clumsy soldiers cutting them both."
 
Now Hyunseung understood. When the guards had cut Junhyung from his bounds, they had accidentally cut half of DooJoon's without noticing. It had taken him awhile to get all the chains off, but did it just in time. DooJoon had his aura around him, faint, but stronger than Hyunseung thought it would have. Both of the boys circled eachother until Tao made he first move. He used his vampire speed to move incredibly fast around DooJoon and attack. DooJoon wasn't easy to beat though. The pain inside his head had stopped thanks to DooJoon, and he wanted to help. He saw Tao flip DooJoon and was about to go for the blow, when Hyunseung ran to him and punched him in the chest. 
 
Tao backed off a little, but Hyunseung could see the rest of the members approaching them. They had to get off the cliff fast, unless they wanted to be dead. He met DooJoon in the eye and could sense they were thinking the same thing. At the same time, DooJoon blasted all of them and Hyunseung grabbed him and ran as fast as he could. When he stopped, he was in front of Kai.
 
"Oppa!"
 
Hyunseung turned to see Hyuna and Gina hugging DooJoon tightly. When he turned back around, he met the eyes of Kai, glaring at him. Hyuna was busy hugging and checking DooJoon, that she didn't notice the vampire that brought him. Only when she turned to look at Kai she saw him.
 
"H..Hyunseung!!"
 
He smiled slightly, not knowing what kind of reaction she would give him. He was pretty surprised to find her arms wrap around him.
 
"Thank God you're okay. I was so worried about you."
 
He hugged her back, it was nice to hug her again. When they broke off, Gina walked toward him.
 
"Hey, sorry about what happened in the forest. I wasn't in my right mind."
 
"It's fine."
 
"Thanks for saving me." DooJoon commented.
 
"You saved mine first."
 
Thye were to busy thanking and saying sorry that they forgot about Kai for a second.
 
"Eh hem."
 
Hyuna whipped around as she remembered that he was with them.
 
"Oh! Sorry Kai oppa. Hyunseung you know Kai oppa right? He's going to help us stop this stupid war, or end it I guess."
 
They acknowledged eachother, but stayed a few feet away. Hyuna went over the plan one more time with all of them.
 
"Junhyung will help us once we set it into action. This...should work." She said as she sighed.
 
Gina patted her back and nodded. 
 
They wished eachother good luck and went their seperate ways. Hyuna was about to turn in a corner when  a hand covered and shoved her in a caved part of the cliff where no one could see. She was about to blast full force when she looked up to see a familiar face.
 
(Exo-M)
 
Dust. That was what had happened to the guards who cut the chains off. Tao was so mad that even Kris couldn't calm him down.
 
"I'm gonna kill him before he can even blink!" He yelled. 
 
They were going to go down themselves and fight. It had gone on longer than expected and Tao was annoyed by it. By the looks of it, Tao was going to kill anything that came in his way. They looked to the side to see Exo-K crowded together as well, and thought that they were probably getting ready to fight themselves too. 
 
"Use all the power you have. Don't back down for anything. No mercy, not this time."
 
(Exo-K)
 
"We are going down there. It has gone on long enough."
 
They knew the wizards were struggling because of the mass of vampires, but they weren't going to loose again.
 
Suho had sent someone to go and get Kai from the fight along with Gina and Hyuna. He knew Exo-M were getting ready to go down too.
 
"Trust me. They aren't planning for any mercy right now. It's all see and kill method." Chanyeol commented.
 
"Another reason why we can't loose." D.O responded.
 
Suho looked over the field one more time before turning around.
 
"Let's go."
 
A/N
 
Hey my amazing readers!! Sorry if this is short and bad, but it's two in the morning here. I really wanted to update this since school will be starting soon again... WHY?!?! >.< Anyways, thank you for all your amazing support and love for this story! It really makes me super happy!! I promise to update again before I go back to school!