Rachmaninov's Rhapsody Part 1 (TeenTop - L.Joe)

Infinite, EXO, B.A.P, Teen Top, B1A4 and SHINee's oneshot collection!(Requests Closed)

Request from MusicToMyHeart 

Part 2 will be up soon (I hope)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engulfed in pain

In front of a piano

I sit all alone

 

Waiting for something

To tell me it isn't real

That it's just a dream

 

My false hope keeps me

at the brink of sanity

when will I escape

-----------------------------------------------------

Jieun's POV 

 I passed by a CD shop and saw a poster announcing auditions. I smiled thinking that Byunghyun would want to go and took a picture of the poster to sent it to Byunghyun: "Lookie~ An audition in July!" After a few minutes a text returned from him saying that I had rehearsals that day and he wanted to hear me. I wasn't surprised, but I did feel guilty. He always put me first. I didn't even deserve all this attention he insisted on giving me. 

-----------------------------------------------------

L.joe's POV

 I happily sat next to her as she rehearsed her part for Chopin's concerto no.2. She was busy around this time of season, and we spent many afternoons together like this. This was our studio, our safe haven from the world. Where she could play piano in peace and I danced. Sliding closer to her on the bench, I leaned my head on her shoulder. She continued playing, pretending not to notice me. I gave her a peck on the cheek.

 "Yah, you're taking up all the space!" She giggled and shoved me over gently, but I stuck to her and nuzzled up to her cheek. We were practically molded into each other. "Oppa...I can't concentrate."  I hummed in response and circled my arm around her waist.

 "Then take a break." I grinned at her, while she frowned disapprovingly. I took her hands that were attempting to continue playing and laced them with mine. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Jieun's POV

 When L.joe went to the washroom, his phone let out a beep. Out of curiosity, I reached over and opened the text message. Scrolling up, I realized that Byunghyun had gotten scouted to become a trainee. This was his dream, yet he was always accompanying me while I practiced and coming to my rehearsals and concerts. I just wished he wasn't so selfless all the time. I heard the washroom door open.

 "Jagiya~ Want to go out for a movie?" I looked up and  gave him a glare. 

"It's on the same day as my concert." I pointed to his phone. "You don't have to come to my concert."

"But-"

"I will have many more in the future, but what about this? This chance will not come again in a long time, and you know it too."

 

 Being the 'children' we were, we decided on watching the new Disney movie, Frozen. I were completely moved by the storyline, even though most of it consisted of singing! At one point, when one of the main characters, Anna, threw herself in front of her sister to save her from a blade, she froze into ice and blocked the attack. While I was close to tears, there was a kid at the back of the theatre who asked, "Mommy, why did she turn into ice?" I could hear Byunghyun snort before I slapped a hand over his mouth to keep him from bursting out laughing. 

 After the movie we went out to eat at a restaurant that just opened up in the neighbourhood. We sat down beside each other and looked over the menu. Once we made our decisions, a waiter rushed over to take our orders. 

 "What would this couple like?" I looked up to the waiter and froze. It was HIM. He looked at my with a raised eyebrow, but soon his lips curled up into a smirk. Probably remembering who I was. "Well, Jieun. I never thought I'd see YOU again."

 "You guys know each other?" Byunghyun nudged me. I shook my head slowly, trying to keep myself from running away. He winked at me then asked L.joe what he would like to order. Byunghyun ordered for both of us and he finally left. "Jieun, who is he?" I clung onto his arm feeling like I could breath alittle now. "That guy isn't who you think he is. "

 

------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe's POV

Her eyes looked hazy and she said so softly that I had to lean in, "Promise me to stay away from him?" I was startled that she would react this way. It seemed that the waiter and Jieun had a past of some sort. "After this can we never come back to this restaurant?"

She seemed out of it for the rest of the night, but I shook it off. It wasn't going to help to have two people acting weird. She could tell me when she's ready. I took note of the waiter's name tag when he came back to check on us. Lee Hyunsik. (A/N: another OC)

----------------------------------------------------

Jieun's POV

 At one point in during our dinner when HE stopped by to ask if we needed anything else, his hands found their way to mine and slipped me a note. I gulped and stuffed it in my pocket. Later, at home, I took the note out of my pocket, there was a phone number scrawled on it, I flipped it over and saw a message. 'Call me, you know what will happen if you don't' 

 I did know, but four years ago, I didn't. It started out as a sweet teen romance, no one would've predicted that it would change. The first signs of his posessiveness started showing after two months. Everyone thought it was normal, I mean, who wouldn't agree that a jealous boyfriend could be so cute? Once the third month rolled in, the behaviour became noticeably disturbing. He would openly object to me being paired up with guys for school projects. He checked me phone, my text messages and call history. I told him to stop being so insecure. I thought I had it under control after talking it out with him. That was, until I caught him and his friends, beating up a classmate I had bumped into and had a conversation with. Only 10 minutes ago. That wasn't all, he started to get rough on me too. 

 The feeling of dread pooled in the pit of my stomach while I dialed the number. After 3 rings, he picked up. 

 "Couldn't resist calling me right?" I could tell he was smirking on the other side.

 "What do you want?" I kept my voice calm, but my insides felt numb. He chuckled. There was a brief moment of silence before he answered.

 "I want you back." 

 "I want you gone." I replied. He chuckled again, before continuing.

 "Have you forgotten? Should I remind you once again with that pretty boyfriend of yours?" I in a breath.

 "Don't you dare."

 "Then you'll do as I say to save his limbs, won't you?"

"Give me some time..."

-----------------------------------------------------

L.joe's POV

After, Jieun never brought up the guy from the restaurant again, so I didn't press on about the matter either.

"Oppa!" Jieun wheeled her bike towards me. We were going for a bike ride today. "I packed lunchboxes for us, tada!" She lifted up a bag from the basket of her bike. I ruffled her hair in response.

"Aigoo, you didn't have to, babe. Here, put it on my bike, it's heavy, I don't want you to fall when riding!" I transfered the bag onto my bike and off we went.

 "WAHHHHH, the weather is so nice today!" I yelled out while riding beside her, " Our Jieun also looks SUPER pretty today too!"

"Yah, Lee Byunghyun, you're so loud!" Jieun chided me. A rosy blush graced her face and I could tell that she wasn't mad upset at all. 

_________________________

"Woah, this was a picnic blanket?!" Seriously, I thought it was a bag! Turns out that Jieun is also an expert at folding things. 

"Aish, don't look so surprised. It's not like I'm going to set all the food on the grass for the ants to eat." She was giggling at my childish reaction. "Come on, let's set the stuff out!" We opened up the lunchboxes and set out some extra side dishes that Jieun also prepared. 

"This looks really good, when did you make all this?" 

"In the morning, of course." 

"A pig like you woke up early enough to make this?" I got a hit on the shoulder in return for that remark.

"Shut up and eat", Jieun stuffed an eggroll into my mouth.

"Gflafdy", I tried to reply with my mouth open and bits of eggroll fell out...not such a good idea. She burst out laughing. 

"Eww!, Oppa, you're so disgusting!" By now Jieun was clutching her tummy, then she fished out her phone and snapped a picture of me. "Look, you're so cute with those puffed up cheeks!" 

"I thought you said I was disgusting?" I swallowed the rest of the eggroll and wiped the flyaway bits off the picnic blanket. Then I moved up behind her and nuzzled up against her face. 

"What are you doing? Eat." 

"Feed me." I wrapped my arms around her and opened my mouth. "AHHH!" Humming, she fed me a rice ball, "I want a broccoli too!"

"So picky! Feed yourself then!" My cute girlfriend huffed, but still picked up a piece of broccoli with her chopsticks. Just when I was going to take a bite, she popped it in her own mouth and giggled.

"Yah!" I let go of her and turned her around. "Where's my broccoliiiiiii?" She squealed while I tickled her.

"Wait, I'm going to drop the lunchbox! Here, here!" She offered another piece to me, but then popped it into her own mouth once more. She hopped to her feet and attempted to run away. Tough luck! I quickly caught her and soon we were rolling in the grass with like children. Lunch was a very long affair that day.

 

To be continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sosososososososos sorry for taking like...the longest time EVAR. This comes in 2 parts because I didn't want to wait any longer before posting!! (Don't worry, I wrote WAYYYYYY more for part 2 and it shall be angsty unlike the fluff bomb in part 1 xD)

I've never written angst before, I can only hope the plot wasn't super awkward!

To clear some confusion in part 2 (not yet posted at this point), when POVs are switched, the time goes back so that I can fully tell the story in both L.joe's and Jieun's perspectives~ 

And here is why I was on hiatus...that is, if you were curious or thought I was just a lazy@ss lying around the house ^^; I had a super important essay due (much like PainfulMelody's),and I had 2 weeks of non-stop dance practice with my group (ontop of my volunteer work and usual homework). Then I went to music camp and  got a horrible cold that keeps going and coming, leaving me with an utterly blank state of mind most of the time...I was so upset with the way my essay turned out because of this. ANYHOW, enough about me. 

And I included 3 haiku's at the beginning...and yes, I really at writing poems, so if you spot mistakes, please help me improve~ 

Original title: Rachmaninoff: Rhapsody on the theme of Paganini < but who would actually have time to read such a long title xD 

 

tumblr_mutrdljW9T1rzjeypo1_500.jpg=w= L.Joe...why you...Teen+Top+To+You+L.Joe.pngso hawt!!!!L-Joe-nynakyou96-32991946-500-364.png

tumblr_mv3dljoujg1qhwguzo1_500.gif1422398_716669965012403_1781298575_n.jpg1397961_676186349088567_1880442735_o.jpg