Duplicatation (EXO - D.O.)

Infinite, EXO, B.A.P, Teen Top, B1A4 and SHINee's oneshot collection!(Requests Closed)

*Request LHWvenus

 

“Kyungsoo! Wake up!” Heekyung shouted lighting pushing D.O who was sleeping sideways on the library floor. Always being a little too energetic, she bounced on the balls of her feet and kept softly hitting him.

“그만 해!” Kyungsoo groaned but woke up anyways. He ran his fingers through his messy hair to untangle any knots before sitting up. Squinting his eyes to adjust to the light, he noticed that everything was in total darkness. Looking around eyes widen, he pulled out his phone from his pocket. When he prressed the power button, a bright ray of light painfully shot him in the eye and he quickly turned away. At least he knew that he didn't go blind.

“Is the power out? Where is everyone?” Kyungsoo asked. He and Heekyung had been studying for the upcoming tests in the library and Heekyung had fallen asleep first. Rubbing his tired eyes, he tilted back his head for a quick nap as well. The last thing Kyungsoo remembered was Heekyung waking him up.

“Nobody’s here. We fell asleep and I guess the janitor or whoever didn’t see us because now we’re locked in the school. Luckily they didn’t lock the library door or else we only have access to this room.” Heekyung sighed.

“Did you try the doors to the entrances and exits yet?” Kyungsoo was fully awake by now and realized the situation they were in. Heekyung shook her head and reached her hand out to help Kyungsoo off the floor.

“It’s a little creepy. I only tried the closest exits and they’re all locked.” Heekyung replied.

The school was cold despite being so humid in the mornings. The two of them stuck next to each other to find the smallest hint of body heat from each other without getting all intimate. Heekyung flicked the lightswitch on but strangely enough, no power came on. There was obviously no reception in either of their phones either since the school blocked out any signal.

“Let’s check the other exits. I’m sure there’s got to be some place we can get out from.” Kyungsoo replied.

“...알았어” Heekyung hesitated. Normally she was gentle and positive although quite energetic but when it came to anything seemingly scary; she’d lower her head and curl up in a corner. She tugged on Kyungsoo’s sleeve and brought the collar of her uniform up to her nose to make her feel safer. He stopped for a second to ask why she was holding on to him but remained silent when he saw the nervous face of hers. Pushing off her hands so she would let go, he put his arm around her firmly to let her know he’s here.

The two of them checked all the entrances they could find but all of them were locked. All the doors to the classrooms were locked as well. After walking around for half an hour, they began to lose hope. Deciding to just head back to the library, Heekyung suddenly stopped, holding onto Kyungsoo’s shirt. He looked at her to speak but she put up a finger to her lips, her eyes darting around.

“Do you hear that?” She asked. Kyungsoo strained his ears and unexpectedly heard a very faint mumbling sound.

“I think there are other people.” Kyungsoo whispered. He took small slow steps, nearing the sound. Heekyung stood firmly and tried pulling Kyungsoo back. He looked back at her who was shaking her head.

“Don’t.” She sounded scared. Her hands were shaking and he could see the cold fog coming from their noses when they breathed, especially when they talked. He took her back into the library and made her sit in the corner. Taking off his scarf, he wrapped it around her and held both her hands.

“I’ll be back soon. If they’re other people, we could look around together. It’s better to go as a big group right?” Kyungsoo tried to calm her down. She grabbed her hand again as soon as he let go and shook her head.

“Nothing’s going to happen. This is a school. I’m come back. I promise.” He leaned in to kiss her forehead and quickly left before he was stopped once again.

Blowing hot air into his hands, he walked as quietly as he could to follow the sound of the mumbles. As he neared, the sound of the voices grew faintly louder. However, his trail went cold when he ended up in front of a wall. Walking around in the premises, the mumbles seem to be the loudest only in front of that wall. Sighing, Kyungsoo turned to leave but he was hooked onto something. Looking down, his coat was caught on some protruding from the wall. It was some sort of unique knob or door handle that he didn’t notice or see before. It was actually camouflaged quite well since there was a picture of trees painted on the wall. Cautiously, he turned the handle and pulled. Behind the hidden door revealed a staircase that lead down to the school basement or so as Kyungsoo assumed.

Although it was dark, his eyes adjusted to the dim light so even a little bit of light was enough for him to see. Soon, he entered a room that looked like a science lab with a mix of a room held for staff meetings. Trying one of the doors, he successfully opened it. The room felt colder than before and it was pitch black. He carefully walked around with outstretched hands like a person who was blindfolded. Tripping over something, his hands came in contact with something that felt like buttons, unintentionally pushing them down. A whirling sound of machines and small lights flickered. Quickly rushing out of the room, he closed the door behind and tried another door. All the ones he tried were all locked except for one. Debating whether he should open it, Kyungsoo bit his lower lip and slowly reached out, extending joint by joint, finger by finger. Slowly pushing down the handle, it was a washroom. He explored the small area and stopped in front of the mirror to take a break and look at his reflection. Even without the lights , the room was oddly brighter than the rest.

Kyungsoo stared at himself straight in the face first and then sighed, bending over to wash his freezing hands with hot water. However, something was off. When he looked up at the mirror again, his reflection was also bent over but the background seemed different. The blue tiles on the wall weren’t visible and his reflection...seemed to be staring right at him in the eye. He tried to look away but his eyes were fixated at that spot. Looking slightly down, his reflection wasn’t washing his hands too. It was just hanging down flimsily like an ape’s. Shaking his head and shutting his eyes hard, he opened them again to see his reflection back to normal.

Getting a little freaked out, Kyungsoo tried his best to wash his hands quickly but it looked like his reflection couldn’t keep up at his fast speed either. Taking a step back, he looked at the reflection to see no sink either. Eyes widening, his heart felt like it jumped or it stopped. With a rib-cracking heartbeat he slowly lifted his hand towards the mirror, watching his reflection do the same. His fingertips were just millimeters away from touching the glass-BAM  Kyungsoo jumped and withdrew his hand in a second, holding both hands against his chest at what had just happened. It slammed the glass with both hands, leaning forward and staring at Kyungsoo with wild eyes. That was no ordinary mirror. Was it even a mirror?

Barely having enough time to take in everything, he shoved the washroom door open, clumsily tripping over a table leg, sending the papers atop the desk flying. He scrambled to get up, a piece of paper sticking to his. Quickly pulling it off, something caught his eyes. Kyungsoo leaned forward to read the paper.

...plan for the clones. The first one had been a fail without a doubt. However, as we did more research and experiments, each clone seems to be closer to success. It’s been a misfortune student Kim JongDae found out about this. It’s been taken care of already. He will never appear on the face of this earth ever again. The newest clones have been in confined in the laboratory. They will be released once we’ve ...

The door handle began to rattle, stopping Kyungsoo from reading anymore although he already understood the basics of what was happening. Without a second thought, he turned his back towards the laboratory where he must’ve entered when he arrived to get out of this place. Kyungsoo shook the handle vigorously as it appeared to be jammed.

“! ! OPEN!” Kyungsoo raised his first, turning back just in time to see the door behind him burst him. His clone was right in the center with those wild eyes darting around the room until it found his target, lips curling into an insane smile. Behind his clones were a few more; some still in the human sized cylinder containers. Kicking the door and hitting it with his entire body, it finally seemed to unlock, opening and sending Kyungsoo landing on the floor with a harsh thud. Ignoring the pain he, ran up the stairs to the door he entered. His fingers scratched the entire door but found no knob. The only thing that he could feel was a little metal block with tiny keyhole which was the only way to unlock the door. The clones were walking slowly, approaching him in the darkness. He slammed the door with his fists and yelled at the top of his lungs. Feeling the door open, he lost balance and fell onto something soft. Looking up, Heekyung’s eyes widened as big as Kyungsoo’s as he grabbed onto her shoulder tightly.

“What happened?!” Heekyung asked as Kyungsoo smash the door shut while panting. Without replying he grabbed her hand to pull her away from the door. From the sudden action, she dropped the phone she was holding in her hand and pulled away.

“Wait! My phone!” She turned to pick it up. Right when she bent to pick it up, the door thumped and slammed again. Heekyung froze in her spot, shaking as Kyungsoo rushed over to pull her away. Before he could reach her, the door burst open, hitting Heekyung in the head and making her fall back. They grabbed her by the arms and shoulders.

“아니! HEEKYUNG!” Kyungsoo screamed as her scream echoed down the empty hallway.

 

 

“아니- Owww!” Heekyung fell back when Kyungsoo’s head came in contact with hers. She rubbed her head and hit him lightly with her book.

“Gosh. I was about to wake you up when you just screamed and headbutt me with your forehead.” She complained. Kyungsoo sat up and looked around him. The sun was still up and a handful of other students were in the library napping or chatting at the corners.

“It was just a dream.” He breathed out. Heekyung gave him a judging look like he was acting strange, which he was. He reached out his hand and pulled her into a tight hug causing her to fall forward onto him.

“Hey, what are you doing?” She asked even though she hugged him back. Without replying he placed his hands on her face and gently kissed her. If it hadn’t been for that dream, he wouldn’t have realized the mixed feelings he always had for her and how important she was to him. He half expected her to pull back and slap him but she made no sign in doing so. Instead, Heekyung sat motionlessly, her hands on her lap and her eyes closed. Smiling, Kyungsoo parted his lips from hers and looked at Heekyung who too, opened her eyes.

“I’m not you girlfriend yet!” She finally complained.

“You’re not my girlfriend yet.” Kyungsoo smiled mischievously as Heekyung shook her head and smiled, leaning forward to give him a hug. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FINISHED! It's like 2:31 am right now :P Anyways, hope you like it. This is actually my first attempt in writing a horror fanfic.- PainfulMelody

Gifs/Pics + ideas = toffee13

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_muhqt48ILt1r3xllho1_250.gif ahahah, sorry, I just had to...xDDDDtumblr_muhqt48ILt1r3xllho2_250.gifmore silliness~ Wasn't sure if you wanted hard-core horror or just something that was somewhat scary enough to shock D.O. ^^;