"I'm Yours" (Infinite - Myungsoo)

Infinite, EXO, B.A.P, Teen Top, B1A4 and SHINee's oneshot collection!(Requests Closed)

*not a request*

(I suggest listening to Infinite- Amazing and/or Infinite - I like you)

 

School had just started a month ago and I was starting to get used to the daily schedule of my classes. Summer was fun but it was lonely too since my friends went overseas for vacation. Always being the last ones to know anything new, I passed by the library to see many girls squealing in front of the computer screen. Spotting Hye Su, I entered the library and walked up to them.

“What are you doing?” I asked, leaning in from the side to catch a glance at what they were looking at.

“It’s the group of transfer students! Look at them! Don’t they look so handsome?!” Hye Su exclaimed, pulling my arm so I could take a better look. On the screen was a group picture of 7 guys.

“Why are they transferring here?” I asked, taking a brief glance each of them individually. Nobody really caught my eye except for the really pretty looking guy.

“Their school’s under construction...renovation... whatever! So what do you think? How are they?” She asked.

“What? Them? They don’t look ugly but they don’t look amazing. He looks nice though.” I replied, pointing to the feminine looking guy.

“Sung Hee! What’s wrong with you?! Look! Look at him! He looks the best!” Hye Su shouted, jabbing the screen with her index finger towards a guy who looked like he hated everyone.

“Mm, okay. Let’s go- Suddenly a loud burst of screams filled the hallways outside. The guys who walked pasted stood to look for a few seconds before getting shoved away by the girls. It was so unusual to have everyone act like this. Were they famous or did they really look that good? I exited the library to see all the girls in the school messily line up on both sides of the hallways, stretching their necks and bending their backs to look at something. Since the doors to the stairs were blocked, I stood with the line, impatiently waiting for whoever or whatever to pass by so I could get to my locker.

The eager whispers came like a wave, starting from the far end of the school entrance down to where I was. Soon, a group of guys walked down the middle. Counting the heads, there were seven of them. It must’ve been the guys from before. Part of me wanted to see them for myself but the other half told me to leave since I already saw their pictures in the library and there wasn’t much time before first period started.

I wedged out of the line and made my way towards the door to the stairway. Unfortunately, 3 of the guys parted from their little group and made their way to the doors too. The cold city guy from before, the one Hye Su was fangirling about, cut in front of me and opened the door just quick and fast enough for he himself to make through.

“What a bastard. Doesn’t even hold the door.” I muttered and glared at his back. Pushing the door open, I held it for the other two guys.

“Thanks” said the... slightly dinosaur like guy? I didn’t know how to describe him. He seemed really nice though with a really big smile on his face.

“Thank you” I turned to see the girly guy from the screen. Nodding, I waited a bit before making my way upstairs so that none of the jealous fangirls would kill me.

The normalness, if it’s even a word, of the school resumed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*lunch*

Myungsoo’s POV

I dumped my books into my bag and quickly headed to the lockers. What is with everyone? It’s not like I’m a celebrity.  The hallway was empty but it won’t be after a few seconds. When I made it to my locker, there was already somebody there. Walking as silently as I could, I turned the dial of my lock, accidently chunking it up too far, hitting my locker when I tried to pull it out. She turned to look at me and quickly turned away when she met my eyes. Observing her from the corner of my eye, she made no sign of fawning over me and instead, calmly  took our her lunch.

“Sung Hee! Thank you!” Another girl jogged towards her. So that’s her name...

“Oh, Min Hyo. Did it help?” she asked, taking a notebook from her hand.

“Yea. Thanks.” The girl named Min Hyo nodded. She seemed so hyper.

“That’s good. Oh, and here. I bought this the other day.” Sunghee smiled at the girl and handed her a small apple container.

“It’s hand cream. Anyways, I’m waiting for Hye Su. Save me a spot at the cafeteria.” She replied and leaned against her locker. Since Infinite said they were gonna meet me at my locker, I had nothing to do. Nobody was here yet still so I gradually started observing the only thing here. Sung Hee. Her skin looked so pale and smooth and she didn’t look fat nor stick thin.

My cell phone rang, breaking my thoughts on her.

Yah! We found the cafeteria so we aren’t coming to your locker! Hurry up and come!

- Sungyeol

What the... I quickly called Sungjong.

“YAH! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND THE CAFETERIA!?”

“Hyung, hurry up! We’re all waiting for yo- Hang up! He’s gonna kill us!” Sungyeol cut off Sungjong before hanging up.

“YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL!” I shouted. Finally noticing I was talking too loud, I turned to see Sung Hee looking at me. Should I ask for directions? I hesitated a while before taking small steps towards her.

“Do you know where’s the cafeteria?” I asked her. She looked from the floor to me with her large doe eyes.

“I could take you there... but I’m waiting for my friend.” She replied. I nodded and disappointedly walked away. I guess I’ll just walk through the whole school to find the cafeteria.

“Wait!” I heard footsteps behind me as I neared the staircase.

“I’ll take you there.” She replied.

“I thought you were waiting for someone.” I replied.

“I got ditched.” She shrugged and smiled, showing me a text message from her friend. She walked ahead of me and opened the door. I reached out my hands, expecting the door would close on me and she’d be waiting for me to at the tip of the staircase but it was held open.

“Hurry up.” She replied. Leading me to the cafeteria, Sunggyu waved at me to come over like they did nothing wrong.

“Thanks.” I replied. She smiled and nodded, telling me to go. I turned around once more to see her already gone. Shaking off those weird feelings that suddenly started to creep into my head, I glared at Sungyeol, shoving him over so I could take a seat. Our meal began with a conversation about the school.

“Oh, hyung, isn’t she the one that you came here with? What’s she doing?” Sungjong asked, turning and pointing at a girl who was walking around aimlessly. It didn’t take a minute for me to walk towards her.

“...What are you doing?” I asked.

“Ah... I can’t find my friends.” She replied quietly.

“Then come eat with us.” I replied, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards our table. Reluctantly, she followed. Bowing to all of us. She took a seat between Sungjong and I.

“Hey. I’m Sunggyu, nice to meet you.” The leader started introducing first. After everyone had their turn, it was my turn. For some reason, I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she smiled and nodded to each and every one of us while we introduced. I tried to speak but I couldn’t when she looked at me.

“Umm. Then I’ll start.” She said, thinking I was nervous to speak.

“I’m Sung Hee. Nice to meet you.” Sung Hee introduced.

“...And you are?” She asked turning to me.

“You’re mine.” It just slipped out. My soul must’ve left my body. I must’ve gone crazy. Everyone was dead silent.

“...What?” She asked. I bite my lip and closed my eyes, standing up and running. That was so embarrassing. I didn’t know what came over me. It wasn’t like she was the only one that didn’t fawn over me. There was just something about her. I didn’t know but all I know is, I like her and I think I just confessed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A week later*

Sung Hee’s POV

Why am I so weird these days? I keep smiling to myself all day long. It’s been a week since Myungsoo’s weird introduction. The others said he was just being weird but I somehow felt it was something more. For one thing, he always stares at me at the lockers and he seems to smile more whenever we see each other.

When I headed to the lockers today, Myungsoo wasn’t there though. I haven’t seen him all day. Heading down to lunch, I walked over to Infinite.

“Have you guys seen Myungsoo sshi today?” I asked.

“You didn’t know?” Sungjong asked.

“L’s going to transfer to another school. He’s going to come back tomorrow to get his stuff. Tomorrow’s his last day.” Woohyun replied.

“Ah... really?” I headed back to Hye Su and Min Hyo after thanking Infinite. Everything I ate felt tasteless. How come I feel so empty after hearing that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day*

I couldn’t sleep last night until 3 o’clock this morning so I was late. Even worse was I missed the chance to see him at the lockers this morning. Running to my lockers when the bell rang, I even got yelled at by one of the teachers.

“Myungsoo sshi! I shouted, seeing him walking towards his locker. Without warning, I grabbed his arm and pulled him outside to a part of the school that was usually deserted at lunch time. Catching our breaths, he was revived faster than me and looked at me shocked and surprised.

“Why are you transferring?” I asked.

“What are you talking about?” He asked.

“Woohyun and Sungjong told me you were transferring to another school today!” I exclaimed all in one breath. He placed both of his hands on my shoulders and leaned forward a little.

“Sung Hee, I’m not going anywhere. I went to collect my things from my old school yesterday.” He smiled. Looking at him now, he did look satisfactory. No, he looked more than satisfactory. Suddenly feeling embarrassed from overreacting, I kept my head down but I could still tell her was smiling.

“Myungsoo sshi, you never properly introduced yourself to me. Let’s start over.” I said, looking up at him. He took his hands off my shoulders and straightened up.

“I’m Kim Myungsoo or L. Nice to meet you...And, be mine” Myungsoo smiled.

Before I could speak, Sungyeol popped out of nowhere followed by everyone else, teasing Myungsoo.

“YAH!” He shouted, chasing them around while holding onto me. Starring at the hand that held mine so tightly even while he was chasing everyone, I knew my answer. Pulling his arm, he stopped and looked at me. Well, so did everyone else.

“I’m Lee Sung Hee and I’m yours.” I introduced myself. It took a moment of silence before Dongwoo started cheering and Myungsoo came back to his senses. He smiled and picked me up, spinning me around in the mini Infinite circle of cheers.

“Kim Myungsoo, you’re mine”

“Lee Sung Hee, you’re mine”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Myungsoo/ L and OC oneshot. Hope you liked it :) - PainfulMelody
 

P.S working on oneshot requests