Snowy World (Infinite - SungJong)

Infinite, EXO, B.A.P, Teen Top, B1A4 and SHINee's oneshot collection!(Requests Closed)

Request from MusicToMyHeart, enjoy! (I hope you don't mind that I named the OC as Minhee ^^)

_____________________________________________________________

Minhee's POV

I looked in the mirror one last time before deeming myself a satisfactory. I was wearing a really cute chunky sweater paired with shorts over warm leggings. I left my hair down and curled the ends. Perfect. I thought to myself. Then I went to the closet and pulled out my shoulder bag out before carefully placing the bentos I made this morning in it. *ding dong* My heart skipped a little. It must be Sungjong!  

I opened the door to a smiling Sungjong. "Minhee-ah, are you ready to go?" I nodded, cheeks flushing. Even after months of dating, he still affected me so much. 

Since the exits of the subway were connected to the amusement park, we decided to take the subway together. As soon as the doors of the subway opened, people gushed out and the platform became crowded. Sungjong grabbed my hand and pulled my into the subway with him. There were no seats left as it was a weekday, and many people were rushing off to work at this hour. Sungjong and I stood facing each other. "How was your winter break so far?", he looked at me expectantly.

I giggled a little then playfully punched him,"Break just started today, pabo!" 

Sungjong smiled sheepishly,"Oh yeah...but the time I spent away from you felt so long..." I looked away, as I could feel my cheeks heating up once again.

"Stop it! So greasy...Woohyun must've rubbed off you!" He peered at me, then grinned.

"Aww look who's blushin-  Suddenly, the subway lurched and I almost tripped, luckily Sungjong caught me and pulled me into a hug. Once out of my shock, I could hear my own heartbeat. His chin rested on my head and he murmured, "Hey, you okay?"
"Y-yes, I'm fine" He didn't show any signs of releasing me and had his one arm around me the whole time. I leaned my head on his chest a little and got comfortable.

"Jamsil Station"

The robotic voice announcing the station we had to get off at broke our stance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "I can pay for myself!"  I complained.

 "This is a date...I'm supposed to pay!" 

 "No! You bought me ice-cream last time using the same excuse! You can pay next time!" Seeing Sungjong's defeated expression. I knew I had won. After buying the tickets, Sungjong ran to a store and I had no choice but to follow him. Inside, I found him holding two pairs of those cute nerd glasses. 

 "Couple glasses!" I stifled a laugh as he put them on proudly. He then walked over and placed them on my face, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
  We had decided to do a little ice skating inside while we were still energetic. After renting two pairs of skates, we eagerly laced then up and stepped into the rink. The music and lights were enticing, as we linked arms and circled around the rink to the speed of the music. Sometimes slow and romantic, other times fast and playful. An hour later, our legs sore and our smiles brighter, we thought that it was the perfect time to sit somewhere and have lunch. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungjong's POV

"You better eat it all~ Cause I spent alot of time making it!" Minhee smiled warmly at me, then unpacked her own bento. How would I not...her cooking is daebak, but even if it wasn't I would still eat it! 

"Only if you feed me." I tried to sound defiant and childish. She looked up in suprise then blushed. 

"Fine~" She took my bento and picked up some fish with her chopsticks, "say 'Ahh'"

"Ahh" I gladly opened my mouth for her. We laughed and poked at eat other during lunch, after finishing the bentos, I convinced her to go to the haunted house with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minhee's POV 

 What in the world did I just do. I agreed to go to the HAUNTED house with him. I mentally hit myself on the head. Pabo, I'm such a pabo.

 As we nearedd the entrance, I could feel myself freezing up. "What are you waiting for? Let's go in!" 

 "A-alright." 

 I walked in nervously beside him, I could hear wind blowing and occasional moans of scary creatures. Sungjong didn't seem affected at all be the dark hallway...or the sounds that were playing-POP. I scolded myself for jumping at that, there was nothing ther-"WaH!" I exclaimed, spooked by a glass display case that lighted up with a plastic head of some demon in it. I shivered thinking of how horrendous and long this walk would be. Suddenly, I looked around but couldn't see Sungjong anywhere."Sungjong?" I could hear my voice crack a little. I continued walking through a doorway and I looked in the corners, was there anything hiding in there? *SWOOSH- "AHH!" I screamed ducking and covering my head from what might have appeared from above. Slowly, I uncurled myself and peered at the object above me...it was just a a ball that fell from the ceiling, attatched to a string. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungjong's POV 

 I was secretly laughing at Minhee the whole time, her reactions were so cute and hilairious. I even went as far as hiding in the shadows, but after that ball swung out, I felt so bad, but couldn't contain my laughter. I softly called out to her after composing myself. "Minhee" She turned around looking quite tearful.

 "Sungjong..." I took her hand and and led her out while she blocked her sight from any of those scary things that might pop out. At the exit there was a bench. I told her "Wait here, I'll be right back!" And ran to the nearest vendor.

 I came back with two ice-creams, both in the flavor of strawberries. I offered one to her and she gladly took it. We sat in silence for awhile, just enjoying this cold treat, while, it was an equally cold day. "Minhee-ah, after this, do you want to go on a few r-" I chuckled. She had icecream on the side of her lip. What a messy eater. I didn't know what I was thinking, I forgot what I was going to say and just leaned closer to her. "You have icecream there" I pointed it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minhee's POV

 Embarassed, I tried to wipe it away with my hand, but before I could do so, Sungjong grabbed my hand and leaned in. I blinked rapidly as it took me a few seconds to realize what was happening. His lips were against mine, and his eyes were closed, so I quickly closed my eyes. "Sorry about earlier." He murmured against my lips. Then he pulled away and I opened my eyes. He had his hands on the sides of my shoulders. "Ready to go?" I nodded once again. He stood up, then offered his hand to me. I gladly accepted. 

 "Minhee!" 

 "Huh?" I turned to Sungjong while we were riding the merry-go-round. He had his phone out in front of him. "Aish, don't take pictures of me!!! It's embarrasing!"

"You're cute when your embarrassed." He simply stated, then grinned and turned his phone around and snapped a selca with me in the background. 

 Afterwards, we went on a the skyscreamer, and put the camera on the ground and filmed us screaming our lungs out. Next up was a rollercoaster. Time passes in a blink of an eye. Soon enough, the sun was already setting. "There's one last thing we should do before we leave..." Sungjong trailed off, looking around.

 "You mean the classic?" We both knew that he meant the ferris wheel, as we had both planned out what to do today...weeks ago during schooltime. The line-up was quite long, as couples wanted to board the ferris wheel while the sun setted and the lights were . Once on, we both sat on the same side and put our bags on the other side.

 "Please sit for the entire ride and do not stick an body parts outside the the cab" The operator spoke and the ride started.

 "We're going up!" I said excitedly. Taking out my phone I snapped a few pictures of the sunset. 

 "Hey, take pictures with me~" Sungjong said, placing his head on my shoulder. Then he switched the camera around, "One, two, three, CHEESE!" I smiled seeing us in the frame of my phone. 

 "Sorry for the inconvenience, but the ride has stopped because of a shortage of electricity. Please stay seated until the ride starts again. Sorry again for the inconvenience."

"What a coincidence, doesn't this type of stuff only happen in movies?" Sungjong winked at me.  I was slightly suspicious of him but laughed along, and soon forgot about it. As it started to snow.

"The first snow of December..." I gasped and looked around the cab with amazement. It was truly a beautiful sight to see from above.

Sungjong sneezed.It was cold since the ferris wheel had stopped when we were near the top. 

"Cold?"

"Uh huh" He looked at me with puppy eyes. I then noticed that he was eyeing the scarf I had bought earlier at one of the shops. I smiled then started unwrapping my scarf. "What are you doing?" he looked at me startled. 

"Giving my scarf to you...you look like you're freeezing." 

"What about you?" I shrugged, and handed the scarf over to him. He took it and wrapped half around himself, then circling the other half around me, finishing with a knot in the middle. When he did that, I noticed that we were sitting much closer due to the length of my scarf. I didn't mind that at all. In fact, I hoped that we could stay this close forever.

____________________________________________________________

 

tumblr_mmyneuBCRK1rdjs5lo1_500.giftumblr_m9rwwjhWlk1ry9lzio1_500.gif dat smile...*melts*tumblr_mjzkutMGhX1qjgfboo6_250.gifwinku~tumblr_m7rfc19zbe1r28jz0.gif

 

*A snowy wonderland, haunted house and sharing food was PainfulMelody's idea! <3 /pics and gifs were also found by her ^^

I wanted to write so much for the haunted house, but that wouldn't be so romantic xD...I personally have a love-hate thing for them, and visited quite a few when I went overseas for vacation LOL. ACK, groaning at how I made this so cliche...anyways I hope the results met your expectations ^^~ -toffee13

And don't forget to subscribe, comment and check out PainfulMelody's Click and Drag Scenarios! Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/563463/infinite-click-and-drag-scenarios-hoya-infinite-myungsoo-romance-sungjong-you-clickanddrag