장 Chapter 둘 2

Mama

Author's P.O.V

A man stood facing the boy, who was currently curled up into a ball in one of the corners of the room. The man eyed the boy before scoffing, "What kind of man are you? Can't even defend your woman, let alone yourself. You're worthless, not to mention pathetic." He said, intentionally trying to make the boy angry.

The man his heel and stalked out of the room. After the door slammed shut the boy shot up, anger spread through his body and fire surged through his veins. Literally. As his anger flared, so did his fire, until he was completely consumed by his own flame.

Yet he was unharmed.

Not a hair on his head was even singed.

Not long later the girl was shoved into the room and landed with a 'thud' on her hands and knees. Before she could turn around and cuss, she noticed the boy, and needless to say, she was shocked.

Zhí shǎizi! She thought, he's on fire! And he looks pissed. Hold on though...he isn't even getting burnt. The fire looks like it's coming from him...he must have a power too! And his anger seems to feed his flame. I need to calm him down before he burns this place to the ground.

Without a second thought, she got up, went over to the boy and embraced him tightly. 

The boy took a minute to comprehend what was going on before he slumped into her arms, his weight bringing them both down onto the floor.

His flame dispersed and the girl was fine. Like the boy, not even a hair on her head was singed.

The girl then felt the boy shaking and heard a soft sobbing coming from him. Aww he's crying, she thought.

"I'm sorry noona. I couldn't protect you, I couldn't do what you told me to do. I'm sorry. They're right. I am worthless, I am pathetic, I should di-" He was cut off by the girl shushing him.

"Stop talking nonsense bǎobèi, I'm fine and you is fine, in fact you is more than fine. You is kind, you is smart and you is important, arraso? You matter and don't you ever dare say that you should die, because that is rubbish. Who ever told you that is stupid." The girl said sternly, softly running her hands through his hair as he cried.

She sighed, then started to sing.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Please don't take my sunshine away."

Her voice was gentle and soothing, motherly even. She smiled faintly when the sound of the boys quiet snoring filled her ears. Before she drifted to sleep as well, she swore she heard him mutter 'Mama'.

                                                                          

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHAE AND ZELO!

STAY HEALTHY AND EAT WELL! OR MORE.... 

HERE'S A DONGHAE AND ZELO SPAM~

happy_birthday__zelo____by_jinscloud-d5h


happy_birthday_zelo__by_nyanmako-d5hunw9

tumblr_ly8bf5cn251qe73qbo1_250.gif

tumblr_mqeb2azo711ruukkuo1_500.gif

tumblr_mclvwtBesT1rh7yjho1_500_large.gif

4994841098_fab6be648b_z.jpg

Happy_Birthday_Donghae_banner_by_tothest

tumblr_lt2s8xffol1qdkajmo1_500.gif

tumblr_mb0g9uZOjA1rn3ie0.gif

tumblr_meb2goSagb1r8m9w8o4_500.gif

Comment and Subscribe! LET ME KNOW THAT YOU'RE ALIVE!

Much love, blackmango <3