章 Chapter 三 3

Mama

1year later

Jaydee's P.O.V

I've been here with Chanyeol for a year now, in that time, they've moved us from the room we were first in, to a room that was completely white. There were two beds, and not much else. There were four doors in the room in total, two doors next to each other, one was always open and was a toilet and the other is the shower room and is only opened in the mornings and evenings. One of the doors is always locked and is only opened when we're taken for experiments, more on that later. The other door was the dining room that doubles up as a hang out room, though there isn't anything but a long table with 14 stools attached to it. The dining room was like the shower room, they open the door in the mornings and evening, but the only difference is that they also open it when they feel like.

Clothing wise, after Chanyeol and I woke up, we were stripped of our clothing and forced to wear these plain white hospital scrubs. I can't complain really, they were quite comfortable. And when we were supposed to go to sleep, they gave me a cotton nightie and Chanyeol a pair of white pyjamas. We learned that when they turn off the lights, it means it's time for bed and a small bell goes off when they open any one of the doors. 

Every day went the same: we were woken up, we shower, we eat, they take us out for experiments and they bring us back. They haven't separated Chanyeol and I yet and I thank God for that, also Chanyeol has taken to calling me 'Mama. I understand I guess, I am like a mother to him. I sing to him, I comb his hair, I feed him (even though he's fully capable of doing so himself), I tuck him into bed (he doesn't stay in his own bed for long before he sneaks out of his and climbs into mine. I don't mind, it was the same as at the orphanage) and I help him bath and brush his teeth.

It's rather sweet actually, I find him adorable. I take care of him as if he were my own child (not that I have any...). So I guess that's why he calls me 'Mama'.

Now, these experiments. The ones I went through consist of testing my limits, they see how long I can run for (which is pretty long), seeing how much pain I can endure, taking my blood and trying to see what my power is. This was by far the test that tired me out most. I apparently have 13 powers that need to be unlocked, (how they know that is beyond me) and my seeming immunity, makes it harder to unlock the others, because my immunity seems to be blocking out the others.

BUT I did manage to unlock one, and that one is the power Chanyeols power. Fire. And they have been testing me so hard that I collapse at the end of the experiment.

I'm not that worried about Chanyeol, they let me watch over when they experiment on him, they haven't done anything too bad, they were actually doing less to him than they did to me. I'm glad, I won't have to murder anyone that way.

~ ~ ~

After today's experiments we were led back to our room. The dining room door was open, which was weird because I didn't hear the bell go off. I grabbed Chanyeols hand as we made our way into the room and I got the shock of my life.

There was a boy sitting at the table, his head in his arms. 

"Mama, who's that?" Chanyeol asked aloud, making the other boy's head shoot up. "I don't know bǎobèi, we'll find out soon, arraso?" I told him and he nodded. We walked up to the table and sat down across from him. "What's your name?" I asked the boy and he sat up straighter. "Suho. You?" He answered, his eyes shifting from me to Chanyeol. "Jaydee and this is Chanyeol-" I managed to say before Chanyeol interrupted me. "This is my Mama. Mine." He put emphasis on 'my' and 'mine' and I chuckled. "Yes, I'm Chanyeols Mama. And Chanyeol, don't interrupt Mama when she's talking." I said to Suho before scolding Chanyeol, who nodded with a pout. Suho sat dumbfoundead (I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself).

Before he could ask about the 'Mama' thing I changed the subject. "So, what is your power?" I quickly questioned, he gave me wide eyes. "You have a power too?" He asked in disbelief, I nodded, "Chanyeol does too." I added. "Ahh, my power is water." He said putting his palm face up and forming a ball of water. That is so cool. "Your power is awesome." I say before mimicking him."What's yours?" His voice faded when a ball of water formed in my palm too. Holy .

"Yours apparently." I said in surprise.

                                                           

Double update! :3 Hehe a double update for the two birthday boys Donghae and Zelo.

Not much else to say.

Comment and Subscribe.

Much love, blackmango <3