章 Chapter 四 4

Mama

Jaydee's P.O.V

They found out about my new power and since then they put me in a tank full of water to see what would happen, and since I couldn't swim, I thought I would die.

I didn't. It turns out that I can breathe underwater, but I get the most disgusting thing that comes with it. Gills and webbed hands and feet.

I basically turn into a ing mer-person.

I find it disgusting, but they found it fascinating, and they were curious to see if Suho could do it too. He couldn't. Which is odd because by the looks of it, I got my water power from him, but I overheard them say that my version of his power is more advanced. I wonder why.

After the water tank they wanted to see what I could form out of water. A ball. Or water rock as I liked to call it.

That's it. After turning into a ing fish, that's all I could do. I facepalmed so hard.

~ ~ ~

6months later

Every month came a new boy and along with them came their powers, and along with their powers came mine.

But more advanced.

A month after Suho came, D.O came. He had the power of Earth, which I got with some extras of making caves and new land. Don't ask. Anyway, after D.O came Baekhyun, he had light, the extra I got was controlling the sunlight and moonlight. After Baekhyun was Sehun, with his power of wind, I was able to make a mini tornado and hurricane in the testing room. Not a good thing. Now after Sehun, was Kai. He was annoying as hell. He kept teleporting everywhere, not knowing that you can't use your powers to escape. But him doing that got our powers cut off, well not cut off, but reduced. They forced us to wear power reducing shock collars. This made sure we could only use our powers to a certain extent before being electrocuted.

Fun. 

Do note my sarcasm.

Anyway, with Kai's power I got to teleport in and out of time, but they made sure I couldn't do so by strengthening my shock collar.

The fact I got their powers one by one as they came, is a secret to all but Suho. I wanted to keep it that way. I didn't want them to think that I was taking their powers from them, I knew I wasn't, Suho knew I wasn't, but they didn't. They didn't need to know, they'll never need to know.

I never even spoke to them, except Suho and that was before they came. Chanyeol and I just kept to ourselves in one of the corners of the dining room, I'd normally play with him, tell him stories or run my hands through his hair while singing to him. The only reason I knew their names was because I overheard their conversations. I didn't want to get to know them, I didn't care for more company. I had Chanyeol, all I needed was Chanyeol, my bǎobèi, and all Chanyeol needed was me, he said so himself, he just wants his 'Mama'. Which was fine for me.

But today seemed different. We had been woken up like normal, allowed to shower like normal, fed like normal...but we weren't taken for experiments like normal. Which made me rather curious as to why they left us in the dining room. Not that I minded, being away from those tiring and painful experiments were just qímiào, fantastic.

"Mama?" Chanyeol asked as I snapped my fingers, creating a small flame just above my thumb. "Yes, bǎobèi?​" I answered as Chanyeol mimicked me. "Why are we still here?" He asked laying his head on my lap, I sighed, I knew what he meant. "I don't know...but at least we don't have to go through those experiments." I said, running my hands through his hair, he closed his eyes. "Mama? Can you sing for me please?" He asked quietly, I hummed in response.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Please don't take my sunshine away."

I sang softly, still running my hands through his hair. I smiled warmly when I noticed that Chanyeol had fallen asleep on my lap, curled up like a xiǎo māo, kitten. Cute. He's always cute. He'll never stop being cute. I his face, my smile turning melancholy. I think I may be falling for this big kid.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening, six guys stumbled in, like they were pushed. Some looked a little bruised. They must have fought with them when they woke up. The last guy who stumbled in looked familiar. Really familiar. 

Wait... Was that who I thought that was?

It was...

Dàgē...

                                                       

Yay! Another chapter! 

Dage- big brother

xiao mao- kitten

qimao- fantastic

A GIANT hint to who her brother is. IT'S IN THE DIMPLE.

Anyway check out my other fic, Seoul Mates.

Much Love, blackmango <3