장 Chapter 여섯 6

Mama

Jaydee's P.O.V

 

I angrily paced the room, I was confused, angry and overall scared for Chanyeol. What are they gunna to to him? What do they want him for? And from what I overheard earlier, they had taken others, what are they up to now? What genius plan did they come up with  that it had to be executed in the middle the night? I heard a small click and I turned to the wall, there was an open square panel, I narrowed my eyes at it, no way in hell am I going anywhere near that.

I turned back around to continue pacing when I felt a sharp prick in the side of my neck, I brought my hand up and pulled out a dart looking thing with feathers at the end of it, my vision started to haze and I felt light headed, weak and incredibly sleepy. Gǒupì, they tranquilized me, I thought before I fell to the floor and my world clouded with darkness.

~

I woke up sitting on a hard metal chair, with my wrists and ankles bound to it by thick metal straps. I blinked away the cloudiness covering my eyes and examined the brightly lit room, the first thing I noticed noticed was that Suho, Yixing, and Chanyeol, were strapped to the same typed of chair as me. My eyes were glued to Chanyeol, who was also looking at me but he was much calmer now, it looked like he was fine, which is good, but... shouldn't his eyes and face be puffy and red from the crying and scream he did earlier, I know I wasn't out that long, my body clock told me so. In fact he looked rather stoic, an expression Chanyeol didn't use or I assumed his mindset never allowed him to use, so... what's going on with him?

I then looked over to Yixing dàgē, who was also looking at me, he mouthed, 'Nǐ hái hǎo ma?', I smiled lightly and nodded, I was so glad I got to see him again, even under such unfortunate circumstances  

My thoughts were disrupted by intercom static, "I do suppose you must be wondering why you're here."

We all looked at each other, wonder to who he was referring to, all of us or one of us, none of them look like they were going to say anything, so I did, "Plural or singular?"

"Singular, I'm talking to you Jaydee. This a little experiment, you could say this is a test, to see how much you can take before you lose it and burn out."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Then why are they here then?" I asked, 'them' meaning, Suho, Yixing and Chanyeol. 

The voice laughed, "Oh you'll see."

I wonder what he/she was talking about. I didn't need to wait any longer to wonder when all three boys started to scream in agony. In all my thinking and talking to the voice, I didn't pay attention to the metallic looking head set that had come up out of the chair and set on their heads. I panicked I started pulling at my binds, "Hey! Stop that! You're hurting them!" 

My eyes locked onto Yixing and Chanyeol's faces contorted in excruciating pain, my anger was rising. How dare they hurt the ones I love?! After all they've put us through?! How dare they?! HOW DARE THEY?!

I don't know, but I lost it, I started screaming and I felt a tingling sensation travel through my body, then I heard metal bending and breaking, my eyes were tightly shut and I honestly don't know how I heard the metal over my shrieking. 

Suddenly I stopped, not by choice, I lost my voice, I wonder how long I was screaming for then...

My eyes fluttered open and I wasn't prepared for what I saw. The room was in destruction, it was was hard to describe, but the boys were no longer in here, I was alone. I'm glad, at least they'll be safe, after what I did to this room. It was then I noticed how tired I was, my eye lids drooped and closed and I fell asleep.

~

I woke up in 'my' bed, I groggily sat up and yawned, I slowly started to remember the evenings past events and I turned to Chanyeol's bed, I sighed in relief when I found him there fast asleep. I realised that I was wearing something different than normal, I guess my nightie was getting too small. I sat in silence for a while, just listening to Chanyeol's laboured breathing as I waiting for the morning bell/beep, which would go off in a couple minutes.

I waited...and waited....and waited. The bell didn't go off. It's never late. Oh I know, they must be letting me have a lay in for over exerting myself, I rolled my eyes at my own ridiculous thought.

I heard the covers shift beside me, well, on the other bed, I looked over and saw Chanyeol was awake, I smiled, "..." I frowned, I tried to say 'good morning', but I forgot I had lost my voice. Hǎo ba, xī. Chanyeol turned to me, he didn't wave or run to me, he didn't call me 'Mama', he just stared. I tilted my head, what was wrong with him?

"I see why he's so infatuated with you." He said, though he didn't sound like he normally did, his voice was deeper, more manly. I gaped, what? He chuckled at my dumbfounded expression, "Ah, maybe I should explain. Chanyeol have what you call, 'split personality disorder' not autism, as most people think. Though we aren't personalities, we are three people trapped in one body. I am Chan Hwa, the one who was meant to have this body is Chanyeol and the one you know, and the most dominant, is Chan Ji, he goes by Chanyeol, because that's how everyone knows him, though he does know his own name. Got it?" He explained.

I blinked in shock, my saw dropped. I nodded, then promptly fainted.