장 Chapter 하나 1

Mama

Author's P.O.V

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why the  can't you do the simplest thing? I ask you to clean your room and what do I find you doing? Playing peek-a-boo with the ing mirror! Are you ing retarded?! God, why are you so stupid? Why couldn't it have been you that died instead of your sister? Jesus, you're a disappointment." The boys mother shouted, causing him to whimper and huddle into the corner of his still messy room, tears threatening to fall. "I hope you ing die you, pathetic excuse for-" Before the woman could finish her sentence the boy ran past her and out of the house, hot wet tears cascading down his cheeks.

~ ~ ~

At a park near by a girl was playing with some children.

"Dee Dee noona, push me higher!" A little boy on a swing exclaimed, a grin etched on his face. The girl pushing him chuckled, "Arasseo, Ji." She smiled as she pushed the swing higher. 

Her smile faltered though, when she spotted a teenage boy run into the playground and hide behind some trees, tears streaming down his face. Her eyebrows furrowed, I wonder what's wrong with him? I should see if he'd okay, she thought.

She pulled the swing she was pushing to a stop, "Jiyong, go play with Minzy and Seungri at the jungle gym." She instructed the little boy, who whined and pouted but nodded before running off to join the said children.

The girl jogged over to the tree the boy was hiding behind and plopped herself down next to him.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked, tapping the boy on the shoulder. He shook his head, his knees pulled up, hiding his face. "Well, do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" She asked and mentally cheered when he nodded.

She heard him sigh. "I'm not as smart as everyone else, so I get easily distracted and my umma doesn't like that and shouts at me. She calls me mean names and tells me to die. I don't mean it...I didn't choose to be this way..." He mumbled, his voice muffled by the fabric of his jeans. The girl made a face, he sounds a bit...slow, she thought, but what kind of mother is that? Treating her child horribly, just because he not that smart.

"What's your name sweetie?" She asked softly, as if she was talking to one of the children at the orphanage.

"Chanyeol..." He replied, his head still buried into his knees.

"I'm Jaydee, and you can call me JayJay. Now, how old are you hun?" She asked in the same manner as before.

"I'm 7..." He responded.

Ah, she thought, that makes more sense, he must have some form of autism.

"Huh, well then, you can call me noona. Do you want to play with me?" She asked as she reached out and laid a hand on his knee. His head slowly lifted up, his eyes puffy and red from crying, "Really? You'll let me play with you?" He gaped at her, a small smile forming on his features. She smiled kindly and nodded, and it wasn't long before the boy had gotten up and started to drag her to the playground, a giant grin forming on his lips.

"I wanna go on the swings-no wait the slide-no wait the jungle gy-" Chanyeol's innocent rambling was cut off by a van speeding into the park, recklessly driving over the plants and grass, just narrowly avoiding hitting a small child.

Jaydee pulled Chanyeol behind her as the van came to a stop in front of them both, it's side facing them.

The girls eyes darted from the van to the playground where the children were, then she leaned back onto the boys chest and whispered to him, "When I tell you, run to the playground as fast as you can and take the children to the orphanage. They know where it is, tell them I sent you. Can you do that for me sweetie?

She felt the boy nod and she sighed in relief, "That's a good boy."

The van doors abruptly slid open and she turned her head to the boy and said quietly.

"Run."

                                                                                                    

I would have liked to make this longer but my sister is kicking me off of her laptop now T.T

I hope you enjoyed the first half! I'll try update the second half tomorrow.

Also I haven't checked for spelling mistakes or grammatical errors, so bear with me.

Much love, blackmango <3