Daehyun nose-bleeds

In which Youngjae becomes a girl

 

Daehyun lays himself down beside the fuming lead vocal and he swears, the other members must be watching him in the dark, snickering at his suffering. He remains at the edge of the bed, unwilling to go any closer to his best friend who has now turned female. Everything seems so strange and awkward. He’s lying on the same bed as a girl! Doesn’t matter if said girl is Youngjae. It’s still weird!

 

He stares into Youngjae’s back, missing the broad shoulders and looking his eyes away at the rounded hips. He swears he’ll never get any sleep tonight.

 

But he’s wrong.

 

 

 

He wakes up in the morning, opening his eyes in the semi-darkness as usual. He’s always the first one to get up, but this morning, he’s in for a surprise.

 

His eyes widen at the sight of a feminine face before him, Youngjae’s long lashes and heart-shaped lips right before his eyes, breathing close to his face.

 

“, YOUNGJAE—“ Daehyun jumps up from bed and lands hard on the floor, squirming at the impactful contact with the hard wood, effectively waking up the other members.

 

“What?! Who ed Youngjae?!” Himchan’s voice is heard and Yongguk sends a kick to said man’s stomach.

 

“Nobody ed Youngjae. What happened?”

 

“Nothing… Just…”

 

Daehyun rubs his sore head and is quick to freeze at the spot when Youngjae sends him a glare from the bed. Their current only female member stalks out of the bedroom with a huff and they hear the door slam shut with so much ferocity, the whole room gave a little jump.

 

“What did you do again.”

 

“I didn’t do anything!”

 

“You must’ve overreacted at Youngjae hyung’s gender swap. That’s why he—she got pissed.”

 

Everyone turns to look at Jongup who does his once-in-a-while very intelligent speech.

 

“Define overreact in this kind of situation.”

 

Daehyun rolls his eyes as he sits on the floor, feeling utterly ludicrous. A pillow hits the back of his head.

 

“You’re not trying to make things better between the two of you, you dumb .”

 

“GREAT, NOW EVERYONE’S AGAINST ME BECAUSE OF YOUNGJAE.”

 

“Shhh! Shut up, girls are very sensitive!”

 

And for once, Daehyun thinks he agrees with Himchan.

 

 

 

 

>>>>>> 

 

 

“Ahem. I’m sorry Youngjae. I didn’t mean to do all that to you. I’m sorry I’m so insensitive.”

 

“You sound like a robot but thanks for the effort.”

 

Daehyun glances back at the other members. Obviously their script backfired.

 

“Er, Youngjae, let’s go to the studio together.”

 

Youngjae glares at him. “Why are you being so weird. I’m still Yoo Youngjae.”

 

“Say that when I have b—female parts.” Daehyun skillfully dodges the offensive word when he takes the hint in Youngjae’s glare.

 

The other vocalist stuffs his things into his bag and stalks off to the door. “Are you coming or not?”

 

Daehyun smiles for the first time in this chaotic dynasty and follows Youngjae closely. While they are in the lift, Daehyun thinks he should say something he’s been wanting to say.

 

“You know you’re being unfair. How would you react if I turned into a girl overnight? You can’t just make me accept all of this impossibility at once.”

 

Youngjae ponders for a moment and looks Daehyun in the eyes. “I’m sorry. It’s just that suddenly everyone treats me like I have a disease or something.”

 

“No it’s not. It’s just that we are pathetic guys who are afraid of female company. I would like to hug you now Youngjae, but not very comfortable with it so sorry.”

 

Youngjae grins back.

 

>>>>>>> 

 

Peace seems to have been restored at the dinner table that evening with Daehyun finally willing to be seated next to Youngjae like how they used to eat. But then, deep down inside Yongguk he knows something was coming. Peace before the storm, they always say.

 

Some time during a rerun of television shows, Youngjae grabs Himchan by the arm.

 

“Hyung. I think I feel something funny.”

 

“What?”

 

“Do you want the technical term or the more casual one?”

 

“Er, casual, I guess.”

 

“Period.”

 

The older male thinks for a moment.

 

“Yongguk, come over here please.”

 

“What is it.”

 

“Youngjae is having his period.”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“That’s the first time the three of you ever come in sync, thank you Jongup, Junhong, and you too, Yongguk.”

 

“Hyung, I think I’ll just go get some stuff myself, for the lack of a better solution in this place…”

 

“Oh Youngjae—“

 

“I’ll go.”

 

Daehyun volunteers himself in between chips and the rest of the dorm stares at him like he just volunteered for mercenary at Middle Eastern conflicts.

 

“I think I’d rather go alone.”

 

“Well thank you Youngjae, I’m trying to be nice here!” Daehyun yells with the chips bits flying all over a disgusted Junhong.

 

“Shut up busan, are you the one having the problem here?”

 

“No, hyung…”

 

“No shouting at Youngjae! God, these boys, did your mothers teach you how to behave like a gentleman?!” Himchan yells and the whole dorm stares in silence with Jongup whispering to Junhong that Himchan hyung’s the one having the period here.

 

 

 

 

Days later after Daehyun trailed after Youngjae to buy those scary sanitary pads, as they call it but Daehyun calls them plainly cotton, saying he’s just buying cotton with Youngjae and earns a slap from the other boy—girl, but anyway days later after Daehyun went to the store to get pads with Youngjae, Jongup spots Daehyun running a hand up Youngjae’s leg like it was a natural thing to do. Jongup stares in wide eyes (as wide as they could get) as he watch his hyung slide that erted hand down and up again in incredible slow speed over Youngjae’s thigh that Jongup would like to admit, yes they do look very fair and smooth and nice to touch—but , he’s telling Junhong about this adultery.

 

So after Youngjae gave Daehyun the liberty of ‘seeing’ what a girl’s leg feel like, much to the eldest excitement, all red-face and speeding heartbeat, Yongguk picks out Daehyun from the group and interrogates him about molesting Youngjae.

 

But hell yeah, those nosebleeds were worth the ing nice—

 

“Hyung! Your nose is bleeding!”

 

“Huh—“

 

Daehyun answers with dazed eyes that didn’t even widen a bit when he touches his fingers to the wet fluid over his lips and sees blood there. He however yells when Youngjae kicks him under the table.

 

But heck yeah, it’s worth those—

 

“Daehyun, are you thinking sick things about our Youngjae?!!”

 

 

and i can officially say this is crack. LOL.