Daehyun (almost) gets laid

In which Youngjae becomes a girl

 

In the morning after Daehyun slept stiffly with Youngjae back-hugging him, Daehyun did wake up stiff. Somewhere. Well. He's not letting Youngjae have his evil laughs over it.

 

He tries to worm out of Youngjae's arms-- that is a clingy little-- Youngjae's cheek hums against Daehyun's back and it makes him freeze in his spot, half way off the bed with a back cramp coming his way.

 

"Stupid..." He makes a face and slaps Youngjae's arm off, uncaring about the less-feminine groans directed at him and tiptoes his way out of the silent bedroom that is strangely void of Junhong's  sleeptalking and Himchan's sleep-help-dont-please-stop-ahh-oh-its-a-dream this morning. Daehyun scratches his head as he heads to the bathroom but stops when he sees Himchan and Junhong sitting at the couch, the TV flashing in the dark at 6am. He decides to pee first, his bladder a tingly sort of ache. He then goes to stand beside the couch, smiling wide when he succeeds in surprising Himchan who jumps and jabs his stomach in retaliation.

 

"Why are you two doing here?" He shields his tummy from Himchan's aggressive hands, the man looking like a deranged killer with that messy hair and shadows on his face from the TV.

 

"Watching TV?" Junhong provides from the other end of the couch, his head on the armrest and folded legs on the centre seat. 

 

"It's all your fault..." Himchan groans and plops his head against the couch. He whines and kicks his legs. "Now I'm going to be all tired tomorrow, wait, I mean later on!"

 

"What has it got to do with me?" Daehyun yawns and scratches his stomach, tears collecting in his eyes.

 

"Youngjae... he... she was sleeptalking... We cant sleep."

 

"Really? I didnt hear anything though..."

 

"She was calling your name, god damn it! You know how disturbing that is?"

 

Daehyun furrows his brows. Ok maybe thats why he's a little hard.

 

"Daehyun... Daehyunnie..." Himchan mimicks girl Youngjae's sweet syrupy voice (not that it wasn't syrupy before) and kind of at it with his gruff gravel of a throat but Daehyun and the maknae get the point. "It was like this! Oh my god, I had to make sure you weren't molesting him, her or something!"

 

"ME? Molesting Youngjae? God, I'm the one getting molested!"

 

"What?"

 

"Youngjae clings like... like ing tape you can't get off and when it does, it hurts like a -- do you even know how much I go through daily because Youngjae's a ? Like a real ? Like cos' he's a girl now?

 

"What the are you saying." Himchan says plainly, already sunken into the couch, only one arm propped on the armrest.

 

"I can't sleep when Youngjae hyung is making weird noises..." Maknae drawls and Daehyun scrunches his face.

 

"What weird noises."

 

"Like," Himchan glances at Junhong before lowering his voice at Daehyun, watching the younger man from the corner of his eyes. "Like she's having dreams about you."

 

"Dreams?"

 

Himchan stares back and blinks meaningfully.

 

 

 

 

 

"AHHH!"

"Aish, this-- You better shut up or hyung is going to slap you on the mouth so hard you can't eat!"

"Noo, please don't..." Daehyun pleads into his palms, pitiful cries a muffled noise as his tormentor continues to abuse his poor body and soul (reference much). Daehyun throws a begging plea towards his dearest hyung, Kim Himchan, seeking desperate help with a pair of glimmering eyes as much as he could muster but the attempt is quickly smacked down by an apathetic wave of the hand and a defeated sigh.

"Alright now, hyung is going out to buy some good food for you people~" Himchan's motherly tone just helps with nothing at all.

"HYUNG! SOME HELP HERE PLEASE?!" 

Daehyun would've screamed that line if it would not sound so god damn strange. He however, screams it through his eyes stretched to the size of saucers.

Kim Himchan, as usual, is very immune to pleas and pain-- he has a heart of a rock, Daehyun realises, as the proclaimed 'mother' of the group marches the rest of the members out of the dormitory door, along with the very much apathetic 'father' of course, as he finally snaps and screams for the whole building to hear him.

But of course, that's useless as well.

 

 

 

"You sure that kid would still be alive when we get back?" Himchan mutters in the lift as the maknae line's ears twitch in response.

"Yea." Yongguk replies, voice a dense echo in the lift, keeping his answer short because the maknae line catches on quickly.

He mumbles under his breathe to Himchan when they're at the supermarket while Junhong and Jongup fussing over the cover of ice cream bars when Himchan continues grumbling about Daehyun with a detached limb once they get back.

"I just hope Youngjae wouldn't really pop Daehyun's shoulder off... Urgh that's gross. I think we were too cruel... Poor Daehyunnie ah!"

"Youngjae knows how far he can go-- she-- he-- whatever, pftt."

"I can't really trust you about whatever kind of freakin' tension they need to settle alone. They've always been like this, tearing at one another only this time Youngjae's the one doing it only-- god damn, they ran out of my favourite flavour!"

"They need the time. Besides, I bet Daehyun would be much better once we get back. 3 hours later."

"3 hours?"

Yongguk raises a brow at Himchan. 

"We're staying out here for three hours?"

Yongguk huffs and drops the tub of ice cream back to its place. "How long do you think it'll take for them to start?"

"Start what?"

Yongguk just stares at Himchan whose furrowed brows slowly ease into a sign of enlightenment.

"Oh."

 

 

 

"GOD! STOP! DON'T YOU COME CLOSER OR I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!"

Daehyun yells but only elicits more laughter from his tormentor. He makes a noise, utter pain and suffering, as he flops down onto the couch face-down when Youngjae catapults himself onto him. Daehyun gives up and makes a long pitiful whine.

"Youngjae-ah... Stop doing this to me... My back is breaking..." T-T

"But it's funny!"

"Funny to see me in pain?!"

Youngjae can't stop hugging him-- more like showing off his knowledge of WWE chokeholds on him as if he was a little ragdoll-- and Daehyun really just wants to end his pain right now.

"I SWEAR IF YOU HURT ME AGAIN, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

He flails his arms, body immobile because his tormentor is resting lazily on his back like a chesire cat which he bets the grin in on full too.

"Aww, I'm sorry Daehyunnie... But would you rather I go to Junhong?"

"Junhong?!" A high pitch scoff and Daehyun's trying hard to glare at the Youngjae lying on his back like a dead weight. "God damn, that kid is a little ert, you better stay away from him!"

"You're a bigger ert than him."

"What?!"

Daehyun never felt more accused and maligned. He's the ert? He didn't sign up for guy best friend turned girl tormentor, neither did he sign up for involuntary hugs, shower intrusion or that despicable -inducing backhugs every night! Does he even know about Yongguk and Junhong's shameless Youngjae admiration club? Those two disgusting rappers. The weekly idol hyungs were right, Junhong does rub off those dark elements from Yongguk!

Daehyun strains his neck to glare at Youngjae who just smiles him, quite rather pretty than he would admit. And then Youngjae just lies down on him like he was part of the couch.

" you, get off me."

"But I like it here."

"Get your own. My back is mine, now get off!"

"Daehyunnie, you're so cold!"

"-- YOUR DISGUSTING VOICE, GOD DAMN-- I WANT TO PUNCH YOU RIGHT NOW-- GET OFF ME SO I CAN PUNCH YOU!!"

"Why? 'Cause it turns you on? Right, Daehyunnie?"

"W-what, what are you saying, do you even hear your disgusting-- Noooo!!"

Daehyun wails because Youngjae sticks his fingers behind his ears and he hates it when people do that. He's ticklish and that feeling makes him feeling like shrivelling up into one corner.

"S-stop, I'm dying-- I feel like I'm dying--"

"You're still so ticklish here? How unmanly."

Youngjae lets him off and crawls off Daehyun's back, sitting himself at the edge of the couch as he observes the tortured expression on Daehyun's face that quickly morphs into a glare. Daehyun jolts off the couch and hugs himself around the chest.

"I'm warning you! If you jump me again, I'm going to hurt you! Real bad!"

"Okay!" Youngjae beams and Daehyun slithers away to the bedroom as quickly as he could but quickly flops face down onto the bed again because Youngjae never was sincere about not jumping him anymore.

"Daehyunnnn."

"WHAT! GOD DAMN IT, YOU'RE ING STRONG FOR A GIRL!"

 

 

 

 

"Okay... Let's hope we don't see anything weird once we get in..." Himchan mumbles under his breathe with Yongguk behind him as he pauses before turning the key in the knob. Junhong just says, "What did you say, Himchan hyung?"

"Oh nothing! Just that we'll have to quickly put the ice cream in the fridge!" He raises his voice quite too much as he saunters through the empty living room and Junhong just furrows his brows thinking that Himchan is acting weird.

When the rest of the house just remains silent, Himchan looks towards Yongguk quite nervously.

They couldn't be at it, could they?

And then Jongup's heading for the bedroom and Yongguk's trailing behind nervously, afraid of the moment Jongup opens the bedroom door which is frighteningly unlocked.

"Oh my--" Yongguk stops himself as he grabs Jongup by the shoulders, both of them gaping at the mess on one of the bunk beds.

"HYUNG! SAVE ME!"

Daehyun yells and Youngjae just looks towards them with those bright doe eyes appearing innocently oblivious as if he (she) isn't manhandling poor Daehyun who looks pretty entangled in his own limbs with Youngjae sitting on top of his stomach. Youngjae blinks twice and says, "Hi hyung."

Jongup just laughs and Yongguk is just glad they weren't playing another kind of wrestling in front of their maknae.

Daehyun wails when Youngjae tightens his grip and Jongup laughs so hard, Himchan comes in, passes one look at Yongguk and says,

"Wow, look who's bottom."