Daehyun gets some benefits

In which Youngjae becomes a girl

Girl Youngjae is a pain in the nuts. Literally.

Daehyun winces as he secretly cups a hand over his boy parts. Youngjae is too much. One more rage session and Daehyun could just say goodbye to his Father's Day. Like seriously, thought Daehyun. He sits on his bunk bed, scrolling through an iPad which he so very politely, for fear of earning another beating (Youngjae hasn't been very nice to him ever since he said inappropriate things), borrowed from Youngjae who is currently showering. He throws his legs over the edge of his bed and peeks out the door. Sigh, girl Youngjae takes a longer time in the bathroom too.

 

He returns to the iPad in hand, searching for the latest funny videos to watch as the dorm remains ever so silent, which is unusual. Junhong wanted to go back to practice and took Jongup along. Yongguk, as always, loves to stay in the studio. So that leaves the three of them in the dormitory, bored. But Himchan's got it worse, poor man is staring into blank space without Yongguk there for him to annoy-- talk to. Daehyun sighs and sinks into his bed, iPad balancing on his stomach as he scrolls through it with tired eyes about to droop close.

 

Sigh, girl Youngjae takes a longer time in the shower too.

 

Daehyun couldn’t express just how relieved he is when he hears the bathroom door open. He rushes to the bathroom and almost collides with Youngjae who glares at him.

 

“Watch it man!”

 

Daehyun was just about to yell back until he finds his cheeks blushing like they were on fire and his blood just seems to rushing down the wrong way. Youngjae stares at him with so much despise but Daehyun just couldn’t stop ogling at that perfect characteristic only girl Youngjae has.

 

It’s perfect.

 

Daehyun thinks that’s the most wonderful attribute Youngjae has ever had in his entire life. Ever.

 

“ERT!” Youngjae yells when he realises where his fellow vocalist has been staring at, his hands instinctively going over his chest to cover up whatever his fair arms could as his blush deepens to a red Daehyun thinks is so adorable.

 

“What?” Daehyun says, with an almost scandalised tone but yes, he knows, he’s been staring at Youngjae’s new s— ahem— but heck, he can’t help it. Did he mention that girl Youngjae is rather… well-endowed? , he thinks, tonight’s going to be a sleepless night.

 

“Screw off, you ert!”

 

“OW— Stupid Youngjae, you stepped on me real hard!”

 

“Serves you right!”

 

“ you!”

 

“No, you!”

 

“Yoo Youngjae… you—“

 

Youngjae’s a girl that’s right, but Youngjae is Youngjae and Daehyun won’t take it when Youngjae is climbing over his head! All the kicks and punches and insults is driving him crazy.

 

“You think you’re a girl now so you can do all these things to me?!”

 

Youngjae steps backwards as Daehyun closes in. He swallows a little because Daehyun looks genuinely upset this time.

 

“W-what do you want!”

 

He doesn’t want to stutter like this but now Daehyun’s taller and he looks really pissed so.

 

He’s feeling kind of scared.

 

Daehyun backs him until he’s stepping back into the shower area where the floor is slippery and what he’s avoiding happens so quickly, he grabs Daehyun before he could fall on the wet tiles.

 

“Oh my god.” Daehyun gasps along with Youngjae as he grabs his fellow vocalist by the arm, both their hearts thumping from the shock.

 

He didn’t mean it, really, but it just happened, what can he do? The bathroom is filled with humidity that makes everything seem even more strange. Daehyun gulps as he looks down slowly. Youngjae stares at him at the same time and he really doesn’t know what to do.

 

“You…”

 

Oh god, please don’t, Daehyun rolls his eyes despite the blush on his face.

 

“ert! Let go of me!”

 

He swears he didn’t mean it! Youngjae’s slipping so he’s holding onto him—

 

and then he feels those nice, soft feeling pressing up his chest and it felt so good—

 

“ert!”

 

Youngjae punches Daehyun in the stomach before folding both arms around his chest with a blush over his cheeks, looking utterly offended.

 

“God, Youngjae! Please, I swear, you need to stop hitting me!”

 

“You felt up my… my… chest!”

 

“Shh! Don’t talk so loud! I didn’t touch them oh my god! I was holding onto you! You pressed them up on me!?”

 

“You ert! You did that on purpose!”

 

Daehyun’s eyes widen at Youngjae’s whispered accusation.

 

“I did not!”

 

“But you felt it like you wanted to!”

 

“Ok whatever, fine I did.”

 

“YOU—“

 

“I’M SORRY FOR ’S SAKES, I’M A MAN.”

 

Youngjae storms out of the bathroom and Daehyun rolls his eyes with a groan before slamming the door shut and relieving himself—finally.

 

He returns to the bedroom to see Youngjae sitting on Jongup’s lower bunk bed with a towel over his face.

 

“Are you crying?”

 

“NO!”

 

Youngjae glares at him instantaneously and Daehyun finds himself backing away like a startled deer. 

 

“Ok fine… relax man…”

 

Youngjae looks out the half-agape door and turns back to almost kill a pale Daehyun with eye daggers.

 

“Jerk.”

 

“What?!”

 

“I can’t believe you just like— felt my— urgh, I’m your group member! I’m your friend!”

 

“, Youngjae, I told you I’m sorry, okay! I know I’m a ert but hell, you’re a guy— you’re a guy for real so why does it even matter even if I grabbed your s or not?!”

 

“DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF.”

 

“ YES, I DO.”

 

“DO YOU EVEN, JUNG DAEHYUN, DO YOU EVEN—“

 

“YES, I DO. I WANT TO TOUCH THEM, ALRIGHT?! YOU HAPPY NOW?!”

 

“What the … oh my god, what are you doing— GET AWAY!”

 

Daehyun climbs over Youngjae who stands up and tries to escape, absolutely frightened by Daehyun’s sudden aggression. But Daehyun catches him by the waist and locks him in his arms as they fall back onto the lower bunk from the movement. Youngjae squirms in Daehyun’s tight hold, cursing as he does while Daehyun tries not to get his face hit by the top of Youngjae’s head.

 

Daehyun laughs monotonously in Youngjae’s ear on purpose, evil glee written all over his face as he presses his chest tight against Youngjae’s back, his warmth seeping through Youngjae’s T-shirt and making the other shudder. “Youngjae… guess what I’m going to do now…”

 

“Oh god—“ Youngjae makes a whimper as he struggles to be free while he is trapped between Daehyun’s limbs.

 

Daehyun fakes a maniac laugh as his hands found Youngjae’s waist. “DIE!!” He runs his fingers over Youngjae’s sides and laughs at the helpless giggles rumbling against his chest until the other vocalist submits to his endless tickling with tears in his eyes.

 

“Stop… Jung Daehyun, stop…”

 

“Youngjae pabo. You thought I was really going to touch your s didn’t you.”

 

“You said things like you’re a man and stuff… stupid.”

 

Youngjae turns back, his lips a pout when he speaks and Daehyun finds himself staring at that pair of heart-shaped lips, his primal nature taking over once again. “…” He gives up and rests his forehead on Youngjae’s shoulder, sighing with his arms still around the slighter body.

 

“What is wrong with you…”

 

“I’m a man, god damn it!”

 

“… If you really want to… I’ll let you...”

 

There’s a shy blush over Youngjae’s cheeks and it looks so genuine Daehyun feels like his heart just stopped.

 

 

There’s a silence because Daehyun has no idea what to do— and that’s because he’s not shameless to say “Yes, please.” and neither is he a saint enough to not want to touch— accept the offer.

 

“Do you want it or not?”

 

Youngjae’s voice is soft and uncertain. Daehyun just gapes like a fish with his heart speeding like a maglev train.

 

There’s another silence and Youngjae just stares at Daehyun’s red face, his own blush burning his cheeks.

 

Youngjae presses his lips in a line— this— and takes both of Daehyun’s hands before pressing them to his chest.

 

 

 

And then,

 

Daehyun feels like his world just exploded.

 

An atomic bomb.

 

It exploded and cleaned him off completely.

 

.

 

 

 

“Y-youngjae…” He stutters as Youngjae’s hands kept his on those softness.

 

“Shut up…”

 

“Oh my god—“ Youngjae starts moving his hands in circles and Daehyun just— “Oh god, my body can’t take this— no, Youngjae— stop—“

 

“What? You wanted this, didn’t you?”

 

“Oh god, is my nose bleeding?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Daehyun retracts his shaky hands and climbs away from Youngjae who stares at him with that look of despise again. He touches his fingers to the wetness underneath his nose and curses.

 

“— Youngjae, you gotta stop doing this.” 

 

His hands are trembling so much.

 

“Shut up, you wanted to touch them like this.” Youngjae deadpans.

 

“…” 

 

And Daehyun has nothing to say.