Daehyun foams in the mouth

In which Youngjae becomes a girl

Youngjae is already as pretty as a girl.

 

It doesn’t help that he turned into a girl overnight.

 

All hell breaks loose.

 

 

 

“It must be all the fanfictions on the net… now everything’s coming true!!” Himchan yells to the ceiling and earns a slap from the leader.

 

The leader leans forward with overlapping hands under his chin, elbows against knees and sighs. “And he looks just like my type. Second type. Too bad he’s not black.”

 

“That’s screwed up, Hyung.” Zelo tosses a disgusted look at the leader who then retreats into his dark corner in their room.

 

“We need to do something.” Himchan announces as he returns the slap to Yongguk with extra strength.

 

“Please, do something fast, DO SOMETHING QUICK BEFORE I GO MAD. WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT IS THIS ERY?! YOU’RE NOT YOUNGJAE. I WANNA DIE, HYUNG. I WANNA DIE.”

 

“CALM YOURSELF DOWN DAEHYUN, WE MUST NOT LOSE OURSELVES IN CRISES LIKE THIS!”

 

Himchan grabs onto Daehyun who is kneeling in front of him with paled cheeks and shakes him hard on the shoulders. Yongguk sighs in one corner. He may be a leader, but this situation renders his leading skills useless. He cowers further into the shadows.

 

Daehyun starts drooling from the mouth, weak body flailing as the general keeps on shaking him with increased vigor while Jongup, the poor boy, tries to stop their crazed second-eldest-in-line, trying to pry the strangling hands open with futile efforts.

 

Zelo just stares at the foam forming at the corners of the vocal’s mouth.

 

All of them are losing their state of minds quickly in the tiny dorm room filled with Daehyun’s strangled gurgles, Himchan’s crazy yells and Jongup’s weak coaxes.

 

The only one not climbing close to derangement is Youngjae.

 

Who is currently a girl.

 

“Stop!”

 

He, she, stands up with open palms at her sides, commanding everyone to stop whatever they are doing.

 

All five boys look up to the only female in their dorm and find themselves losing even more of their rationality.

 

“Hyung… Youngjae… why… Youngjae…”

 

“Be strong, Daehyunnie!”

 

“Hyung, stop shaking him!”

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 

 

Youngjae stares into the mirror and sighs.

 

“GODDAMN IT, WOULD YOU GUYS SHUDDUP ALREADY?!”

 

Yongguk’s voice booms from outside the toilet door and Youngjae sighs again when the banters continue on after a second of silence.

 

“KIM HIMCHAN, CHOI JUNHONG!”

 

And he blames himself for the chaos.

 

He still has the short hair, the same face, only everything looks more feminine than normal.

 

He looks down to see the bumps on his chest that wouldn’t go away. He sighs before pulling on his sweater, thick enough to cover up whatever new features he’s acquired when he hunches his back.

 

He opens the door and sees Himchan smacking Junhong on the with Yongguk dragging a hand over his face. Jongup sits in one corner, looking at lost as ever while Daehyun is nowhere in sight. The poor fellow is still bed-ridden from shock and terror. And Youngjae rolls his eyes at his counterpart’s retarded manner when he saw his new female form.

 

He didn’t know Daehyun could get more stupid.

 

“Hyung… Stop it please.”

 

All four boys in the room look at the new girl in their group.

 

“Don’t fight because I turned into a girl. I’ll find a way to turn back. It’ll be fine.”

 

“The brain of our group.” Yongguk nods proudly but stops his hand before it lands on Youngjae’s narrow shoulder. He retracts it quietly.

 

“Youngjae-ah, we’ll think of something too.”

 

“Hyung, it’ll be alright.” Jongup smiles like he always does and Youngjae smiles with a thanks.

 

All four males stare at the smiling beauty before them.

 

“Abstinence, boys, abstinence.” The leader covers both Himchan and Zelo’s eyes as he pushes them away from female Youngjae.

 

 

 

>>>>>> 

 

 

Life is hard in the dorm with a female.

 

Youngjae is only glad his period hasn’t come yet.

 

He can’t go with them on their activities because he’s not Youngjae now, he’s girl Youngjae. And Daehyun keeps avoiding him with retarded faces that he would slap if the other vocal didn’t run away from him so quickly.

 

Yongguk keeps stealing bashful glances and clearing his throat awkwardly while receiving warning slaps from Himchan. Jongup still smiles like how he always do but he keeps a distance from Youngjae. Zelo joins their leader in admiring the new view in their dorm, secretly gazing in their newfound secret Youngjae-admiring club until their club activities get terminated by a ferocious Himchan.

 

Youngjae thinks it’s lonely being a girl. Nobody comes close and people ogle. (People: Yongguk and Zelo)

 

Even his best friend is running away from him.

 

“Everyone, I have something to say.” He clears his throat, feeling a little strange to start with his female voice.

 

“Everyone has been acting different to me ever since that strange incident, but guys,  I want you all to know I’m greatly affected by your behaviour. I hope you can treat me like you all did when I was still a guy. And Jung Daehyun, I’m not the plague, stop avoiding me!”

 

Daehyun cringes at the loud yell and he slowly stutters with his big eyes wide and goggling. “B-b-but, you’re a girl now, and it’s so weird! I want my Youngjae back!”

 

“My Youngjae. Told you there was something going on.” Yongguk nods as Himchan whisper into his ear.

 

“Well, I’m sorry I can’t turn back even if I want to!”

 

Youngjae kicks Daehyun in the shin and rushes back into their bedroom, shutting the door with a slam while the only vocal in the living room hops around in pure pain written all over his face.

 

“God, this Youngjae… YAH! YOU PUNK! I GET IT ALRIGHT?! I’LL TREAT YOU JUST LIKE A GUY, LIKE HOW YOU WANT! YOU LITTLE PUNK!”

 

“Great, now you can sleep with him tonight.” Jongup beams from the couch and the other three claps slowly.

 

“Good luck, Daehyunnie.” Himchan slaps a dumbfounded Daehyun on the back, followed by Zelo and finally Yongguk whose slap sends the Busan boy onto the floor, eyes wide in fear. Jongup ends it off with a tap on the shoulder.

 

“Goodnight, Hyung.”

 

Daehyun stares into the darkness as they turn off the lights.

 

" NOOOOOOOOOO!!"