Why couldn't it be Me?

Why Do I Only See You?
A/N: hello readers. It's been a week + since I've updated. I hope you all are doing well. Enjoy reading the 7th chapter! More drama coming up.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Stay still." Baekhyun said as he continued leaning in closer toward Minah who obeyed unconsciously. 
 
'What's he planning to do? Push him away Bang Minah!' Minah yelled her her head.
 
After a while Minah felt Baekhyun's thumb rubbing her cheek. She looks at him as he backs away.
 
"There. Much more pretty." Baekhyun said and smiled.
 
Minah quickly touches her cheek. "You could've just told me I had something on my face." She said and continued rubbing her cheek.
 
Baekhyun chuckled and looked at her more closely. "Did you expect something more?" 
 
Minah widened her eyes. "N-no!" Minah looked at him as if he was insane. "Did you make up that excuse so you could touch me?"
 
Baekhyun was in surprise at what Minah shot back. "No! Who says." 
 
"Hmph. If you're not going to eat then more for me." She said and continued eating.
 
NEXT DAY
 
"So. What kind of songs are you good at?" Minah asked as she and Baekhyun sat infront of the computer in Baekhyun's bed room.
 
"I don't know." Baekhyun said and shook off the stress.
 
"How about a ballad?" Minah asked.
 
"Too sad."
 
"How about R&B? Shower of tears by Baechigi?"
 
"Yah. It has to be something we both agree on."
 
"Then what?" Minah asked getting frustrated.
 
Baekhyun grinned looking at her. "Do you know English?" Baekhyun asked(in engrish).
 
***
 
~lucky I'm in love with me best friend. Lucky to have been where I had been, lucky to be coming home again~
 
"I like this song!" Minah said getting excited.
 
"Right?" Baekhyun smiled.
 
"But..it's weird."
 
"What's weird?" Baekhyun asked at the sudden change in Minah's mind.
 
"Singing a love song with you."
 
Baekhyun chuckled unbelievably at what Minah just said. "Yah. This is just a performance. Don't worry. Your little boyfriend won't mind."
 
Minah glared at him. "Fine!"
 
After a while of practicing, Baekhyun's expression darken.
 
"Never mind. I don't want this song."
 
"What?" Minah asked. "Hey! I didn't suffer for nothing."
 
"I'm just not feeling it anymore. You're voice isn't suitable for the song."
 
"What are you trying to say?"
 
"I'm trying to say. Let's choose a kpop song." Baekhyun grinned.
 
Minah looked at him in disbelief. Then the they heard knocking on Baekhyun's door.
 
"Who is it.." Baekhyun said and stood up and walked to the door. 
 
He opened the door and his his expression darkened. "What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"I came to look for Minah." Kyungsoo said still standing outside.
 
Baekhyun looked him up and down.
 
"Ah! Sorry Baekhyun. But I have to go now." Minah popped up from behind. Baekhyun watched as Minah hurriedly out of Baekhyun's house. "Mian. I forgot to tell you I was going to be busy today."
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes in disbelief. 
 
"Bye. I'll see you tomorrow. You can tell me about the song later." Minah said and grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and they both walked out of the gate and went towards Kyungsoo's scooter.
 
"He won't mad right?" Kyungsoo asked as he handed her the helmet.
 
"Mmmm. It's okay." She said and climbed on and wrapped her arms around Kyungsoo's waist.
 
Baekhyun watched them leave then chuckled before getting back inside. He walked in to his bedroom again and sat in front of the computer again , then he heard his cell phone ring.
 
He looked at the caller ID and his face darkened.
 
"What do you want?" Baekhyun asked. "What?" Baekhyun said in surprise. "Where are you? I'll come right now." Baekhyun said in a rush and went out the door.
 
-------------------------------
 
"What happened to her?" Baekhyun said breathlessly as he looked at the taller man standing outside of the patients door in the hospital.
 
"She fainted while grocery shopping." The taller male said. "I don't know why she still has my number as the emergency caller." He said and chuckled.
 
Baekhyun glared at him and grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall. "Will you stop it. If you don't have anymore feelings for her then stop wooing her."
 
"It's not my problem Taeyeon can't forget about me." He said and grinned. "I've even stop contacting her and moved out of my house."
 
Baekhyun glared at him. "If you can't love her like a real man then I will." Baekhyun said and pushed him once more before going inside Taeyeons room.
 
***
 
"Baekhyun-ah." Taeyeon said as she saw Baekhyun walking in.
 
"Are you up?" Baekhyun said and sat in the chair next to her.
 
"I thought I heard Baekbeom.. Is he here?" Taeyeon said and took off the covers.
 
Baekhyun held onto her hand stopping her from getting out of bed. 
 
Taeyeon chuckled. "What?" She asked. "If he's here, I have to go see him."
 
"Don't go." Baekhyun said then looked at her.
 
Her smiling expression turned into confusion. "Why?"
 
"Because he's just going to hurt you." 
 
Taeyeon chuckled. "He's not going to hurt me. I'll feel a lot better if I see him. Wait okay?" Taeyeon said and was about to get up, but Baekhyun still wouldn't let go of her hand.
 
"Don't go." Baekhyun said once more.
 
Taeyeon smiled warmly. "It's okay. Wait for me okay?" Baekhyun slowly let to of her hand and stood up and walked out the door.
 
Baekhyun sat there in silence hearing Taeyeon and his older brothers every word.
 
"Baekbeom-ah." Taeyeon said softly. "You came." She said and smiled warmly.
 
"Of course I'd come. You weren't feeling well." He said and chuckled.
 
"I'm sorry for making you come here for me." 
 
"Well.. If you understand that then stop trying to contact me." Baekbeom said like words that pierced Taeyeons heart.
 
"W-what?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"I broke up with you for a reason Taeyeon. You are just not the one." Baekbeom added. "Today I'm going to change my number so-.."
 
He felt a sting on his cheek in a flash then chuckled as he saw Taeyeon standing in front of him with tears rolling down her cheek.
 
"I knew this was going to happen." He said and touched his cheek.
 
"What do you know? Huh?" Taeyeon said with a shaky voice. Baekbeom chuckled. "Why did I fall for you? How could loving you hurt me this much?" Taeyeon said as more tears rolled down her red eyes.
 
"I'm going to change my number today. So stop contacting me." He said. "Good bye Taeyeon." He said and left her in his dust.
 
Taeyeon fell down on her knees and continued crying. She clenched the clothing on her left chest with her right hand.
 
Baekhyun watched her crying there looking through a creek on the door. His heart ached as he watched her cry more. 
 
"Why couldn't it be me?" Baekhyun whispered in frustration and looked out at the window opened, a beautiful sunset.
 
---
 
"What a beautiful sunset." Minah smiled as she and Kyungsoo sat on the warm sand looking out to the sea.
 
Kyungsoo grabbed her hand. Minah looked at him then smiled slightly. Kyungsoo looked at her smiling face and smiled back.
 
"Thank you."
 
"Why?" Minah asked.
 
"For being with me." Kyungsoo said and looked at the sea again. "I didn't think I'd ever be able to have this feeling again."
 
Minah looked at his expression. She continued to smiled and rested her head on Kyungsoo's shoulders. "It doesn't matter how much hurt you've been through anymore. Let's not look at the past anymore, and continue our journey. Okay?"
 
Kyungsoo wrapped his hand around her shoulder and rested his head on her head.
 
"I think we make a cute couple." Minah said causing laughter for both of them.
 
"I just..." Kyungsoo paused. "I regret for being so young and naive back then that I wasn't able to protect her."
 
Minah snuggled closely to him.
 
"Sorry.. I shouldn't be-.."
 
"No it's okay." Minah said. "Since I've never had experience before... Even if I am feeling a little jealousy, it's all in the past. I can forgive you." Minah joked.
 
"Thanks." Kyungsoo said and pulled her closer.
 
----------
 
"I'm so stupid right Baekhyun?" Taeyeon asked.
 
Baekhyun sat in silence.
 
Taeyeon continued to sniff after crying. "Sorry I'm doing this in front of you. You told me not to go. But I did."
 
"Stop blaming yourself. You can't help the way you feel. Like me.." Baekhyun said.
 
"H-huh?? What are you talking about?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"Can't you tell Taeyeon? I love you! I want you." 
 
Taeyeon's eyes widen at Baekhyun's sudden confession.
 
Baekhyun grabbed her hands. "But why do you only see Baekbeom hyung? I've always watched you from afar. After that day. I realized I had hope. Because of you I was able to even look at my brother til this day."
 
"Baekhyun-ah." Taeyeon said whispered.
 
"I don't want you to be hurt anymore because of him. Come to me."
 
Taeyeon looked at him in confusion and more tears began forming again. "Baekhyun I-.." Taeyeon wasn't able to finish what she was going to say what she wanted to say as she was cut off by Baekhyun who locked their lips together.
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: to be continued!!!!!!! Jahsndoahdjfleusbaldh Baekhyun didn't kiss Minah the main girl but Taeyeon, the music teacher and his brothers ex gf!!!! Baekhyun you crazy man. Lol I know in real life Baekhyun's brother is married but oh well. And yes I added Baekhyun and Taeyeon because we all know Baekhyun is Taeyeons fan boy. But I honestly don't ship them. Real question is... Why does Baekhyun hate his brother so much even before Taeyeon appeared? Oh oh oh! You guys will find out as the story continues. Off to begin next chapter. Haha hwaiting for me and all the author-nims out there. Especially the readers that encourage everyone to write.
 
P.S: so sad exo didn't win MTV EMA. But oh well. Another year, that an asian won. Good enough for me. You guys can't even comprehend the amount if hate exo were receiving from other fandoms on twitter. I continued tweeting as much as the whole kpop fandom, but sadly we lost. But it's okay. Don't forget to vote your favorite idols on MAMA. Thanks for reading!!!!!! <3