Expectation 2

Why Do I Only See You?
A/N: Hi! Again guise! I'm glad I'm getting response for this fic. I'll keep it up.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
I grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her face closer to mine. I could feel her heavy breathing hitting my face as I looked at her right in the eyes. 
 
I smirked a little, knowing I've just gotten step closer. A step that will lead me to the end.
 
"Now that's where you're wrong. Anything I want.. I'll make it mine." 
 
"What do you mean?" She said with her little husky voice.
 
I smirked a little before I spoke again. "The harder you try to push me away. The closer I'll get."
 
After saying that, I know I've gotten her in my hands. Her body had loosen and her eyes and lips were trembling. Then I realized, my smirk loosened. My hand slowly let go of her neck and dropped to my side.
 
Did I really lose? Am I really not going to gain anything from this? Why am I doing this?
 
A tear dropped from her sad eyes that stared right at mine. Then I felt a sudden push. 
 
She pushed me away from her. And I watched as she ran out of the room wiping her tears. 
 
I then plopped back down on the chair. And thought about things I've done. And maybe what I'll do next.
 
"Nice going." I heard JongIn said. "I didn't expect this either. Especially from her."
 
"What do you think I should do next?" I asked him cluelessly.
 
"You want her don't you?" JongIn asked. "Then do what ever to get her like you've always done."
 
I listened to JongIn but felt sick right to my gut. 
 
End of POV
 
---
 
"So now you know. Minah likes you a lot." Hyeri said as she and Kyungsoo walked side by side. "So what do say?"
 
"I-I don't know." Kyungsoo stuttered. 
 
"What do you mean you don't know?" Hyeri said and stood in front of him. "Aren't you going to tell her how you feel? And how much you also like her?" 
 
Kyungsoo chuckled. "Of course I am going to tell. I just don't know why she's been hiding it from me for so long." He said and grinned widely.
 
"Well.. In that case.. Go find her." 
 
"Where?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
Hyeri lift up her index finger and poked at Kyungsoo's chest. "Right there. Where your heart leads you."
 
"O..Kay..Thanks." Kyungsoo said and began running to look for Minah.
 
----------
 
'I hate him. I hate him I hate him!!!'
 
Minah yelled in her head as she stopped at the schools west side balcony.
 
"Everything don't make any sense. Why am I so confused about my feelings?" Minah said as she tried to control her breathing.
 
"What does he really want? Is he really just doing this on purpose? I don't understand at all." Minah said and slowly fell down, and sat on the cold cement balcony. She wrapped her head in her knees.
 
"Minah.."
 
She lifted up her head, and widen her eyes in surprise.
 
"So this was where you were.."
 
"W-what are you doing here?" Minah asked in surprise at the breathless Kyungsoo.
 
He walked over and sat down next to her. "I came to look for you silly."
 
Minah blushed.  "W-why though? Shouldn't you be trying to avoid me? I know I'm probably nothing but worthless in your eyes."
 
"Ani.." Kyungsoo said and smiled. "I like you too." Kyungsoo said. 
 
Minah turned to look at him.
 
"Want to hear it again? I like you. I like you Bang Minah..." He repeated.
 
"M-me?" 
 
Kyungsoo nodded. "Mian.. If I knew you liked me too. I would've told you long ago." 
 
"S-so you've liked me too?" Minah asked, to make sure.
 
"If I didn't I wouldn't be here." Kyungsoo said and they sat in silence for a while. 
 
"If it's not too late..." Kyungsoo said and turned to Minah. "Will you be my girlfriend?" 
 
Minah grinned then let out a silent giggle. "Sorry." Minah answered. "But I don't think I have the answer to this question right now."
 
Kyungsoo turned his head forward. "Is that so.." Kyungsoo said disappointed. "I have another question."
 
"What is it?" 
 
Kyungsoo turned to her and looked at her eyes. "There's still me in your heart... Right?"
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
"No! I will not be his partner!" Minah yelled.
 
"Why?" Mrs. Kim asked.
 
"Because... Because.." Minah couldn't think of an excuse.
 
"It's okay Taeyeon. If she doesn't to be its fine. Shows that she isn't able to compete with talent." Baekhyun said and Minah glared at him.
 
-------------
 
"Why don't you do it?" Kyungsoo said as Minah and him sat down together on a bench during break.
 
Minah looked at Kyungsoo with worried eyes. "Because... You wouldn't understand why." She gave up.
 
"Because he's bothering you? Trying to make you miserable?" Kyungsoo asked . He sighed then grabbed Minah's hand. "It's okay. I'm here . I'll watch after you."
 
Minah sighed. 
 
"Unless you want me to tell Jiyoon I want to duet with you." Kyungsoo asked.
 
"I asked her already. She said she wouldn't."
 
"Isn't it my decision?" 
 
"She likes you. Don't you see? Thats why she's not letting go if you that easily." 
 
"But I like you.." 
 
Minah chuckled. "Fine.. I'll be his partner. And I'll show him he can't do this to me." 
 
Kyungsoo smiled. 
 
"I'm going to go to my locker. Bye." Minah said leaving Kyungsoo.
 
Kyungsoo's smile frowned as she disappeared.
 
"Was it really a good thing to let her partner with him?" Kyungsoo said and clenched his hand into a fist. 
 
Flashback 
 
"I have another question... There's still me in your heart.. Right?" 
 
Minah paused for a moment, feeling hesitant. "Of course. I've liked you for a long time now, and I've never stopped."
 
"Then why won't you say you'll be my girlfriend?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
"I don't know... I really like you. But.. There's a part of me that doesn't want to say yes. Sorry.. I hope you understand." 
 
"I understand. Why don't I give you time. I hope you'll be able to give me the answer I'm hoping for..." 
 
End of Flashback
 
"It can't be him that's stopping her is it?" Kyungsoo asked himself.
 
---
 
"Hey malang(squishy)."
 
"Huh?" Minah turned around.
 
"You like it don't you?"
 
Minah rolled her eyes as she see Baekhyun approach her.
 
She grabbed her things and walked passed him.
 
"Aren't you going to let me talk?" Baekhyun said. 
 
Minah stopped and turned around. "All I want to hear from you is to leave me alone." She said and began walking but was pulled back by Baekhyun. He grabbed her by the shoulders and slammed her against the lockers. "What are you doing? Let me go!" Minah said trying to push him away.
 
"I like you!"
 
Minah stopped struggling and immediately looked at him. 
 
"I like you..." He said softer this time. "I know, I've played with girls. But with you.. It felt different. Sorry." He said and let go of her shoulders.
 
"Then... Why did you release my letter?" Minah asked confused.
 
"I felt sorry. And I wanted you to be happy with him... But then I wasn't happy." Baekhyun said feeling frustrated. 
 
"A-actually I-..."
 
"Yah Bang Minah!"
 
"Eh?" She turned around and found Hyeri standing there. She then walked towards Minah and Baekhyun. "What are you doing? Haven't you caused enough trouble? Now that Minah and Kyungsoo are together you're trying to be seen with her on purpose?"
 
Baekhyun chuckled then rolled his eyes back at her.
 
"Actually. I'd like to thank you for doing that. Now we know that Kyungsoo likes Minah too. And they can be happy together."
 
Baekhyun widen his eyes then looked at Minah. He let out a chuckle. "You remember what I said earlier in the classroom right? Don't forget that." He said and turned around and walked away.
 
Hyeri turned towards Minah after Baekhyun left. "What did he say to you when you went to look for him?" Hyeri asked.
 
"I-it was nothing." Minah said and walked passed her brushing their shoulders.
 
------------------------------------------
 
Minah sat in her desk with her hand under her chin resting her head. 'What am I going to do?' She said as moments of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun flashed in her mind.
 
(Kyungsoo)"I like you Bang Minah. If it's not too late. Will you be my girlfriend?"
 
(Baekhyun)"I like you!"
 
"I wanted you to be happy with him. But then I wasn't happy"
 
Minah bit her bottom lip in confusion. "What am I going to do?"
 
"Minah." Kyungsoo said and walked towards her.
 
"What is it?" Minah asked and stood up.
 
"Would you like to go to a musical with me tonight?" He asked and showed her two tickets.
 
Minah widened her eyes and smiled. "I'd love t-.."
 
Minah was cut off short and pulled into a mans embrace. 
 
Kyungsoo tensed his gaze. And listened as the man spoke.
 
"Back off. She's mine." Baekhyun said holding Minah tight.
 
"Minah is not a thing being passed around." Kyungsoo said and pulled Minah by the wrist.
 
Minah stood in the middle as each of them held onto her by her wrist.
 
"Minah.. Come with me." Kyungsoo said.
 
"No. Come.. To me." Baekhyun said as Minah looked back and forth at them.
 
'Oh no..'