Paralyzed

Why Do I Only See You?
A/N: I'm updating again! Hehe I hope this chapter is alright. :)
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Minah.. Come with me." Kyungsoo said as he gripped tightly on her wrist. 
 
"No. Come.. To me." Baekhyun shot back, holding onto her wrist just as tight.
 
'What should I do...' Minah thought to herself as the two men held her back. 'No.. Why am I thinking like this when the obvious choice is in front of me?'
 
"No." Minah let out a low answer. "I won't go with you." She said widening his eyes. She slowly yank off his grip. "Let's go Kyungsoo-ssi." She said and held Kyungsoo's hand as they walked out the room leaving Baekhyun speechless in their dust.
 
As they left, Baekhyun let out a low chuckle, then clenched his hands into fists.
 
He turned to the door and a tear rolled out from his eyes.
 
"Fine.. If that's how you're going to be... Don't be sorry."
 
---
 
Minah dragged Kyungsoo until they were outside of the school. She then let go of his hand and sat down on a nearby bench. She kept her head low.
 
"Kwenchana(are you okay)?" Kyungsoo asked as he sat down.
 
"Yeah... Sorry about that." Minah said.
 
"Why are you sorry?" Kyungsoo asked. "Unless.. I really wasn't the one you wanted to be with.."
 
"No!" Minah said in surprise. "You are. It was an easy decision." 'I think. I did choose right.. Right? Because the one I like is Kyungsoo, not Baekhyun... But... Why am I feeling hesitant?'
 
"In that case.." Kyungsoo said feeling hesitant. "The question I asked earlier..."
 
Minah turned to look at him who's been looking at her. She felt her heart race and swallowed as she listened to the awaiting question.
 
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
Minah hesitated for a while. 'What should I say.' She thought to herself still looking at Kyungsoo observing his face. 'What about him?... Baekhyun..'
 
'I like you! I wanted you to be happy with him. But then I wasn't happy.'
 
Baekhyuns words repeated in Minah's mind, as she tried to figure out an answer.
 
'Kyungsoo was my original crush.. I can't be undecided now when the words I've been waiting for was just said to me. Why did he have to come along?' Minah thought. 'If only I wasn't the one he targeted. I would've been able to answer Kyungsoo already.' Minah thought, looking at Kyungsoo and pressed her lips together. 'Ani.. All he wanted was just to play around with me. Saying that he liked me was just a lie.'
 
"So..?" Kyungsoo said after a long silence.
 
"Yes."
 
Kyungsoo widened his eyes. "Really?" Kyungsoo asked with a smile.
 
"Mmmm." Minah nodded and smiled shyly.
 
Kyungsoo pulled her into his embrace. "You're for reals right? You've thought about it. And you won't have second thoughts right?" Kyungsoo said more questions overflowing Minah's.
 
Minah pulled away and smiled at him . "Silly.." Minah said and knuckled him on the head. "Do you think I'm that undecided?"
 
"No..." Kyungsoo smiled widely. "I think you've made the right choice. Kyungsoo said and pulled Minah back into his embrace.
 
Minah hugged him back. But her smiling expression turned into an unsure look. 
 
Afterschool
 
Kyungsoo waited for Minah outside the classroom door.
 
"So you two are officially together?" Hyeri grinned.
 
Minah smiled. "Yep." 
 
"How amazing. You're dream came true! I adore you." Hyeri said and rested her hand on Minah's shoulder.
 
Minah looked at her friend and chuckled as she packed her things in her bag. 
 
As Baekhyun walked to the door, he stopped in front of Kyungsoo for a
moment then smirked.
 
Kyungsoo tensed his glare as Baekhyun begins to move his lips.
 
"I hope you don't think I've given up yet."
 
"You don't have a chance. She's mine now." Kyungsoo said as he and Baekhyun shared glares.
 
"I've still got many chances. Shes my duet partner. A lot of things can change from that." Baekhyun said and smirked.
 
"I trust Minah. She won't come to you." 
 
"We'll see about that." Baekhyun said and patted Kyungsoo's shoulder as he exited along with JongIn who looked him up and down.
 
"Kyungsoo-ssi."
 
Kyungsoo turned back inside the classroom and saw a cheerful Minah walking towards him. 
 
"Sorry I took so long. Ready to go?" She asked.
 
Kyungsoo smiled and grabbed Minah's hand as they walked out of school.
 
"So.. Are you still up with the musical tonight?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
"Sure." Minah answered immediately. "As long as it's with you."
 
"Of course. This will be our first date then."
 
They talked and talked before they knew, they were standing outside of Minah's house.
 
"Would you like to come in?" Minah asked.
 
"I'm fine.. Let's wait a little time longer, until you're parents are actually curious about me." 
 
"Believe me. My mom is." Minah said and they both laughed. 
 
"So.. I'll come pick you up at 6:00."
 
"Okay." Minah smiled.
 
"Bye."
 
"Bye."
 
They both waved at each other.
 
"I'm home." Minah said as she entered her home.
 
"Oh. You're back." Her mom said as she began mixing the kimchi.
 
"Kimchi? Really mom?" Minah said as she walked by her mom .
 
"Yah. Come help me."
 
"I can't. I got to get ready for my..my.. Date!!!!" Minah squealed.
 
Her mom turned to look at her in excitement. "You've got him?"
 
Minah nodded. "Finally. After two years. I've got him." Minah said and folded her fingers in a wave until it was into a fist. 
 
"Did he walk you home? Why didn't you invite him in?" She asked.
 
"I did. But he said he wasn't ready. Maybe next time mom. You'll finally get to see perfection." Minah joked.
 
"I did already. Once I saw your father." 
 
"Okay. Don't need to go there." Minah stopped her mother.
 
"Okay. Okay. Go get ready then." Her mom said and shooed her away.
 
---
 
"They are officially dating." JongIn said as he hit the pool ball. "You're an idiot."
 
Baekhyun glared at JongIn before hitting his turn.
 
"I told you not to release that letter. Feeling much regret now?" JongIn teased.
 
"Shut up."Baekhyun said getting annoyed. "I know what I'm doing."
 
"What will you do?" JongIn asked.
 
"Get what I want, like I always do."
Baekhyun smirked then hit the ball.
 
"You fool." JongIn said catching on. "I thought it was weird of you being nice so suddenly." 
 
Baekhyun smirked and hit a another ball. "Just beat you." 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
(You can imagine what ever Minah and Kyungsoo is wearing)
 
"Hi-.. Where did you get this?" Minah said in amusement as she got out of her house and found Kyungsoo sitting in a scooter.
 
"It's mine." Kyungsoo said and handed Minah a helmet. 
 
Minah put on the helmet and climbed behind Kyungsoo and reached her hands on the handle behind her.
 
"Are you ready?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
"Y-yeah. I think I am." 
 
Kyungsoo let out a sigh then grabbed Minah's arms and placed them around his waist. Kyungsoo smiled in embarrassment, and Minah held onto his waist blushing.
 
"H-hold on tight." Kyungsoo said and drove off.
 
--Musical--
 
"Woah. They are really good at expressing their roles." Minah said in amazement.
 
Kyungsoo turned to look at her. 'You are probably the who will be able to appreciate the things I do.'
 
---
 
"Wow, that was really cool." Minah said as she and Kyungsoo walked out the door. "Thanks for bringing me here." 
 
Kyungsoo smiled. "It's already 9:00.. You must be really hungry." 
 
"Ani.. I'm okay." Minah said just right when her stomach began growling. "I guess I am a little." She said holding onto her stomach. 
 
Kyungsoo chuckled. "Alright. What would you like to eat?"
 
"Your treat?" Minah said and gave him a sweet smile.
---
 
"Mmmm. Delicious." Minah said as she plopped in another spicy rice cake.
 
"Is it delicious?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
"Mmmm." She nodded and gave him the best eye smile. "As long as it's spicy and delicious, I'll eat it."
 
Kyungsoo smiled. "Here eat mine." He pushed his plate towards her.
 
She looked up and down at the plate and him with full. "No. You need to eat it." 
 
"No. I want you to eat it."
 
"Well.. If I eat it. It's going to make me feel weird. I'd rather go hungry then let you give your food to me." She said and pushed the plate back to Kyungsoo. "Eat." She smiled and began eating again. 
 
---
 
"Thanks for today." Minah said as she and Kyungsoo sat down on a hill looking down at city. "It's really pretty here."
 
"It is." Kyungsoo said and looked at Minah.
 
Minah turned to Kyungsoo after realizing he's been staring at her. "Is there something on my face?" Minah reached her hand and touched her face.
 
"No." Kyungsoo said and leaned closer to Minah. "You just look. Very beautiful tonight." 
 
Minah backed her head a little widening her eyes. 'What is he doing ..?' She thought to herself getting nervous.
 
Kyungsoo leaned in closer and closer as Minah sat still, not sure whether to stop him, or not.
 
'Omg... He's getting closer.' Minah's heart began to race. 'Here goes nothing.' Minah closed her eyes shut waiting for their lips to touch. 
 
After a while, she opened her eyes feeling soft flesh on her forehead. Then she realized Kyungsoo pulling away from her.
 
"Sorry. I felt I had to do that."
 
Minah turned away. They sat there looking into the city in awkward silence.
 
"Do you want to go home?" Kyungsoo asked and stood up.
 
"S-sure." Minah said and reached to the hand Kyungsoo lended her.
 
Next Day
 
"Minah and Baekhyun.. Have you two decided to be partners yet?" Mrs. Kim asked.
 
Minah looked at Baekhyun's direction.
 
"I-.."
 
"-Yes we have." Baekhyun said cutting Minah off.
 
"Alright then. My directions for you guys for this weekend is to get together, and find a song you both want to perform."
 
"Okay." Baekhyun said and winked at Mrs. Kim.
 
Mrs. Kim giggled a little then put her hands on her hips. "Will you stop that?" 
 
"You're just so beautiful." Baekhyun flirted. "Why don't I duet with you instead?"
 
"Okay, stop that Baekhyun ." She rolled her eyes sending an awkward smile. "That's all for today. You can go on and start discussing on what kind of music you want to sing ." She said and walked over to her desk.
 
The students began to talk with their partners about their performance.
 
"I'm going to talk with JiYoon okay? Want to come?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
"It's okay. I'm going to have to talk with Baekhyun. So you can go ahead." 
 
"Okay.." Kyungsoo said and walked over to JiYoon.
 
Minah took a deep breath and looked over at Baekhyun who's grinning at his cell phone.
 
She began walking toward him, and gathered all her courage. "Baekhyun-ah.." She felt annoyance at Baekhyuns action. She turned around watching Baekhyun who completely ignored her, and walked passed her. He walked towards Mrs. Kim's desk and leaned against it.
 
"What are you doing tonight." Minah can hear Baekhyun said. After that she saw them giggling.
 
"Alright. Tonight, your house." Baekhyun said and walked over to Minah.
 
"Come over here." Baekhyun said to Minah and walked passed her brushing her shoulder.
 
Minah ignored him feeling annoyed and walked forward.
 
After a while, Baekhyun turned around realizing Minah wasn't following him. He then chuckled and walked back to his seat.
 
---
 
In home room, when the students were sitting around and talking, Minah felt her chair shaking. She turned around and annoyance.
 
"Will you stop shaking my chair?" Minah asked looking at Baekhyun who sat comfortably in his seat.
 
Baekhyun leaned forward and chuckled. "I don't want to." 
 
Minah rolled her eyes and turned back around. 
 
Baekhyun stood up and walked over the the side of Minah. "My house tonight at 6:00. We'll decide on what to do with the performance." He then slammed down a sticky note that had his address on it.
 
----------------
 
"Ready?" Kyungsoo asked as he begins the engine. 
 
Minah wrapped her arms around Kyungsoo's waist and they drove off.
 
---
 
"Thank you." Minah said and handed Kyungsok the helmet.
 
"Have you and him think of a song yet?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
"Well .. Not yet. Later, we'll talk about it."
 
"At your house?" Kyungsoo asked.
 
"N-.." 'What if he gets worried..' Minah thought to herself. "Yeah. At my house." Minah faked a smile.
 
"Okay. Good. Then I won't have to worry so much."
 
"Yeah. I'll be fine." Minah said and waved. "Bye."
 
---
 
"Have you and Minah thought of a song yet?" Taeyeon asked scooping a spoon full of rice in .
 
Baekhyun smirked then looked at the clock that read 6:20. "We'll find one soon. You cook such delicious food Taeyeon." 
 
Taeyeon smiled. "Preparing myself." 
 
Baekhyun chuckled and took a spoon full of soup in his mouth.
 
---
 
"Where is he..." Minah said looking at at her phones time. "I've been knocking on the door for almost half an hour now. Does he live alone? There's no one home at all."
 
Minah stood there for a while then left. "He's such a jerk." She said before leaving.
 
---
 
"Thanks for sending me home. The food was delicious." Baekhyun said. "I'll see you on Monday Taeyeon."
 
"Okay. See you ." Taeyeon then drove off.
 
Baekhyun opened the gate and walked over to his door, then jumped back in surprise.
 
"Hey! Who are you?" Baekhyun yelled.
 
The person sitting there lifted their head.
 
"W-what are you still doing here?" Baekhyun asked looking at a very angry Minah.
 
"Aish you Jerk!" Minah shouted and smacked Baekhyun on the head thoughtlessly. She then regretted  after that, seeing an angry Baekhyun.
 
"Aish..!"
 
---
 
Minah sat down drinking warm water Baekhyun gave her.
 
"I'd thought you leave already." Baekhyun said sitting on the couch next to Minah. "You must really like me."
 
Minah turned and glared at him. "Not even."
 
"Then why would you have waited for 3 hours? Outside... In the cold."
 
"Because you said to come. So I thought I'd wait a bit longer. Then I.. Fell asleep." Minah said feeling embarrassed.
 
"Are you hungry?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"No!" Her stomach began growling.
 
"Your stomach answers differently." Baekhyun teased. "I'll go make ramen. Wait."
 
---
 
"Here's ramen." Baekhyun said bringing over the pot and setting it down on one of the book.
 
Minah dug right in. She then realize Baekhyun staring at her, and choked on the ramen.
 
"Why aren't you eating?" Minah asked.
 
"It's just.. Fascinating watching you eat."
 
"Eh?" 
 
Baekhyun leaned in towards Minah who sat there confused.
 
"W-w-w-what are you-..."
 
"-Stay still." Baekhyun cut her off looking directly at her small lips and continued leaning in closer to her. 
 
'Stop. Stop stop!!' Minah yelled in her mind. 'Why can't I tell him to stop. Why does my body feel paralyzed when I'm around him. It's like... I really don't want this. But then... I do..'
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: omg, omg, omg!! Im sorry I know. I'm really not good at cliff hangers. Which is a good thing, you all won't have to be so curious and stuff.. But omg, I died when Baekhyun told Minah to "stay still". Squeal* lol I'm fan girling over my own fanfic. Haha silly me. But seriously! When you girls go on dates with a guy, and they offer you their food, like you're a pig. Don't you get all embarrassed? lol. So if there's any guys(probably none) reading this, don't try to offer food to a girl. Unless they look like they totally want to eat your food. Lol that's all for today. Thanks for reading guise! 
 
P.S - chapters are getting longer right? Yeah you see what I did there :)