I have nobody

Why Do I Only See You?

A/N: sorry for being gone for sooo long. I think I finally have the motivation to start writing again. Lol thanks for all the readers who always anticipate on my next updates. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyungsoo-ah! Please wait for me." Minah called out to Kyungsoo through the rose garden, as he gradually continues walking ahead without her. "Please wait! I can explain!" She called out again, but no sign of him stopping.

"Yah Kyungsoo!" She yelled and stopped chasing after him. "You idiot!"

Kyungsoo finally stopped walking, and stood still.

Minah breathed heavily, feeling frustrated. "Let me explain."

"You don't have to explain anything... You can go to hi-" Kyungsoo was cut off, feeling the hard push of Minah's body against his.

Minah wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled her body with his. "I'm not letting you go. Especially being mad."

Kyungsoo didn't utter a word. "Let me explain  to you. Please!"

"Let go of me." Kyungsoo said in annoyance and parted his body away from hers and continued walking leaving Minah in his dust.

***

flashback

Baekhyun pulled away from Minah's confused lips and sent her a smile and turned towards all the classmates and teachers who were judges and the audience.

"Thank you." He said and bowed.

Minah bowed as well after finally coming to her conscious.

---

"Hey! Byun Baekhyun." Minah said as she approached him while they were back stage. "Why did you do that? We never were going to do or rehearsed that!"

"And that was the perfect plan right? Right when everyone was in the mood. You got to make it realistic and special if you want to perform in front of the whole school Malang." Baekhyun said while smirking then ruffled her hair.

"Stop that!" Minah pushed his hand away, and found Kyungsoo and Jiyoon walking towards them and heading to the stage. "Ky-Kyungsoo..." She said but he didn't glance once at Minah and walked by her and Baekhyun. 

"Well well well. Why isn't it the little boyfriend."Baekhyun teased making Minah widen her eyes. "It was just one kiss. You probably had hundreds."

Kyungsoo turned around and faced Baekhyun, as anger filled him looking at Baekhyun's smirking face.

"You didn't mind.. Did you?" Baekhyun tested his patience.

Kyungsoo moved closer to Baekhyun. "Stop." Minah stood in front of Baekhyun pushing him back. "Kyungsoo we need to talk... After your performance." 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and walked towards the stage, with Jiyoon following. As Jiyoon walked by she looked Minah up and down and hissed at her as she smirked.

Minah sighed in worries. 

"Bye malang." Baekhyun tapped her shoulder and walked passed her.

---
"And the winner of this competition is.." The principle says as he was about the announce the duet who would be honored to perform for the Schools assembly. "The duet who is going to perform for our school assembly this
Christmas is... Baekhyun, Minah couple!!!" He announced, as they walked forward on the stage and the students cheered.

"Wow so handsome!"
"Beautiful couple!"
"Date! Date! Date!"

The crowed cheered. 

"Sshh sh sh sh." The principle hushed the audience. He walks towards them with a bouquet of flowers and handed it to Baekhyun. "Would you guys like to say anything?"

Baekhyun grabbed the microphone and handed it to Minah. Minah looked at him in surprise and grabbed the microphone. "Th-thank you everyone..." She handed the microphone back to Baekhyun.

"Yes.. Thank you to all the judges, that gave us a good score, and to everybody in the crowed that cheered us on, it really means a lot." Baekhyun said as he smiled. 

"And last but not least I would like to thank my duet partner.." Baekhyun said and looked Minah whose face was flushed red with embarrassment. "Without you.. I wouldn't be given this chance. You deserve this bouquet." He handed her the bouquet. "Thanks for being my friend, my supporter and my partner. Without you.." He glanced at Kyungsoo. "That kiss wouldn't have been possible. I believe it also proves that we have a sense of closeness and affection, to be able to pull that off, and give us this opportunity." He smiled. "I wish we'll continue to have this kind of friendship. And look forward to our next performance." Baekhyun ended and handed the mic back to the principle.

The principle laughed "Yes, that performance did leave quite and impact. Well we'll be anticipating for your next performance. Thank you!" 

***

"So.. Kyungsoo wouldn't even contact you?" Hyeri asked as they sat on her bed in the pajamas. 

"No." Minah pouted. "Why would Baekhyun do that? In front of everybody?"

"Wait. Are you saying it's happened before?" Hyeri asked in shock.

Minah looked at her in surprise. "No! Never! Almost did, but no!"

"Almost did?" Hyeri asked.

"Don't tell anybody but... I spent the night at his house once." Minah confessed.

"What?!" Hyeri yelled.

Minah covered Hyeri's mouth. "Sshh. Stop being so loud."

Hyeri shoved her hand away. "It's ok, nobody is home. It's not like we're at school or something.

"Still..."

"How did that happen?" She asked.

Minah bit her bottom lip. 

---

Ring ring ring*

Baekhyun held onto his phone waiting for the other line to pick up.

"H-hello?" 

"Taeyeon-ah.. What are you doing? Can I please come over?" Baekhyun asked.

Taeyeon paused for a while. "Sure."

"I'm outside."

Few minutes later

"Why are you out so late?" Taeyeon asked handed Baekhyun a cup of warm tea the sitting down on the couch next to him. "You should be sleeping, school is tomorrow."

"I know.. But I missed you." 

She paused. "Uhm. Hey! You were really good today. You even won!"

"I know." 

"Minah is a really cute girl you know?" Taeyeon said teasing Baekhyun.

"It's not what you think. Also, she's dating Kyungsoo." Baekhyun said quietly and sipped his tea.

"Huh? Then why did you both agree to kiss? Or-.. No, not again Baekhyun?" Taeyeon said in disbelief. "When will you stop playing with innocent girls hearts? You're just like-..." Taeyeon paused.

Baekhyun turned to look at Taeyeon. "I'm just like who? Baekbeom?" He asked. "No, I am nothing close to being like that jerk!"

"B-Baekhyun-ah.."

"Why do you think like that?"

"I-I think you should go." She stuttered.

"Why can't you see the feelings I have for you?!" Baekhyun said and pushed Taeyeon down on the couch locking their lips, and spilling the tea all over the carpet. 

"S-stop!" She said managing to push him off of her. She stood up and turned her back towards him. "Leave."

"No."

"NOW!" She said in a more demanding tone.

Baekhyun hissed and got up and exited the door.

As he finally left. Taeyeon came to her senses and collapsed onto the couch and began to sob.

---

Next day

"You shouldn't make that a problem." Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo stood on the schools balcony.

"How can I not? I saw them kissing right in front of my face. Everybody's face!" Kyungsoo said getting frustrated.

"Maybe it wasn't her fault." Joonmyeon tried to talk sense into his friend. "You didn't let her explain. Maybe that jerk did that without her knowing. Maybe he just wanted to get you angry. Like how he always does. Trying to being a big jerk!"

Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip. "You're right.. I should give her a chance to explain.. But what if it's not true?"

"Hey, why don't you just give me a chance?" 

"Eh?" Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon looked to wear the voices were coming from. Finally they looked below them and found Baekhyun and Minah. 

Baekhyun grabbed Minah by the wrist. 

"Yah! Stop!" Minah said struggling to be freed.

"Why that jerk!" Kyungsoo said angry and was about to leave to go to them. 

"Hold on." Joonmyeon stopped him. 

"You said you didn't want me to leave. You said you'll help make me become a better person." Baekhyun reminded her.

Minah stopped struggling. 

Baekhyun finally let go of her wrist. "Now will you talk to me?" He asked.

He pulled her towards his embrace due to her silence. Kyungsoo watched them in shock.

"Can I just hold you? For a moment please?" Baekhyun asked as Minah slowly crept her hands up his back.

"I don't have anyone. Nobody." He said. "I only have you. And if you leave..." Baekhyun said and pulled away and looked at Minah. 

"B-baek-.."

Baekhyun leaned his lips down towards her lips and making them become one. 

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope y'all enjoyed. Will update soon :)