Bang Minah

Why Do I Only See You?

A/N: Hello! Enjoy reading first chapter. Because they usually are the best for me. Lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah~ Bang Minah! Stop acting like it's the end of the world. There's still next time." Hyeri said leaning against a desk next to her friend.

Minah shot up her head. "When am I ever going to get a chance like that again? I was so close. Soooo close. But why did that Jeon Jiyoon have to beat me?" She questioned.

"it's all about luck." Hyeri said.

Minah turned her head and glared at her. "Come the think of it. It was your fault! You told me to keep doing rock when I feel like I'll lose!"

"No!" Hyeri said shaking her head and hands a 'no'. "Rock always win. Somehow she just threw out paper..."

"Aish..." Minah whined and her head fell back down on the desk. "I was so close." She said and pouted.

"Mian... But, Jeon seems to have interest in Kyungsoo too, don't you think? He's a popular one huh?" She said teasing her friend.

"Quiet. I don't even want to hear about my competitions." 

"By the way.. Do you know who your partner is going to be then?" Hyeri asked.

"I don't know if I'll have a partner. I'm probably going to have to go solo, unless someone joins and becomes my duet partner..."

"I hope your partner shows up soon.."

---

"Huh? Who's he?"

"Woah! So handsome."

"Where did he come from?"

There were whispers all over the halls about the milky white skin boy, dark brown hair and eyes filled with charisma walking and his friend following behind him.

"aaahh!" A girl screamed as she landed into his arms.

The boy smiled with his thin pink lips and asked, "You okay?"

She stared blankly at him, and slowly coming back to her senses after seeing perfection up close. "Y-yeah.. I'm okay."

He helped her blance the  began walking away again.

---

"Bang Minah..." Hyeri said shaking Minah. "Kyungsoo entering."

minah quickly stood up and watched Kyungsoo walk over to his desk.

"Say something." Hyeri whispered.

minah turned her head at her and furrowed her eye brows.

"Minah-ssi..?"

Minah felt her body stiffen up. Her head turning towards the direction slowly. 

"W-what is it? K-Kyungsoo-ssi?"

"You sang really well today. It's a pity we couldn't be partners. Maybe next time."

"y-yeah..." Minah finished then turned back around quickly and sat down. 

"Umma.. Jackpot!" Minah said to herself and expressed her feelings with expressions.

Hyeri looked at her friend and nodded smiling at her friends happiness.

5 minutes later

"Hello class 3-3." A boy said as he slammed the classroom down open. "My name is Byun Baekhyun. And I'm glad to be joining all of you in the class. Please take care of me."

"Shut up!" A husky little girl voice shouted.

Baekhyun turned toward the direction then grinned. "And who may you be?"

"isn't it rude for you to not come greet yourself in the morning when class just started instead of now?"

"Minah stop." Hyeri warned her friend.

Baekhyun smirked and walked toward her and stopped when they were only 2 feet apart. He looked down at her chest where her name tag was. "Bang Minah huh?" He said then looked back at her face. " I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun starting as of today."

"You're not getting near me."

Without hesitation Baekhyun grabbed Minah by the waist and pulled her close where their bodies are touching. "That just makes everything more interesting."

"Let me go!" Minah said trying to push him away.

"Stop it!" 

Baekhyun's faced turn around to the back if him and found a boy standing with his hands slammed on the desk, looking at him with his round eyes. 

"If you have a problem, go do it some where else. We don't need someone like you to be around here ."

"Kyungsoo-ssi.." Minah uttered quietly.

Baekhyun let go of Minah as his attention went toward Kyungsoo.

"Who are you?" Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo just looks at him then to Minah, and back at Baekhyun.

"What's going on here?!" The discipline teacher came in. "What are you kids doing huh?"

Baekhyun smirked at Kyungsoo then walked passed him bumping shoulders.

"What happened here?" The discipline teacher asked.

"It was nothing sir. Really nothing." Minah said and gave him eye smile ageyo.

"Fine. Don't let me catch you guys doing something weird like this again." He said and left the room.

"Woah.. You really got guts Bang Minah." Hyeri said.

"Why?"

"Don't you know? He was kicked out of his last high school that's why he transferred here."

"Eh?" Minah widened her eyes. "... Well... Who cares, he doesn't seem all that." Minah said and sat back down.

Hyeri nodded her head then knuckled Minah's head "aigoo."

------------------

"What was that earlier? Already found your  target Byun Baekhyun!" JongIn said as he opened his can of soda, sitting ontop of the picnic table while Baekhyun sat on the bench.

Baekhyun chuckled and drank his soda. 

"She's cute. What was her name? Bang Minah?"

"Bang Minah." Baekhyun said and smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigooo. First chapter wasn't really disappointing right? They all meet! Haha! Well comment and subscribe! It really gives me strength and motivation to keep updating. Thank you all, see you next update! <3