I'll Be There

Why Do I Only See You?

Next Day

"Since you're the new student here. Why don't we give you a chance to be seated by whoever you want."

Baekhyun looked at the classroom and smirked a little. Of course all the girls were yelling for him to go sit next to them but he had a keen eye on only one seat. 

"What if he come sits next to you." Hyeri whispered.

"You'll do what ever to not leave that seat right?" Minah said clenching her teeth.

"He wouldn't sit next to me would he...?" Minah thought continuously.

Baekhyun began walking towards the right side of the classroom where Hyeri and Minah were seating at. 

"He's coming." Hyeri whispered and Minah just glared at her in embarrassment.

finally Baekhyun did stop in front of Hyeri, but was looking at Minah.

"Morning." Baekhyun said and smiled teasingly.

"Ne." Minah faked a bow.

"You wouldn't happen to mind if I sit here would you?" Baekhyun said to Hyeri, but looked at Minah the whole time.

"No you can't! Never!" Minah said and stood up.

Baekhyun smirked. "Fine.. I didn't plan to sit here anyways." Baekhyun said and walked over to the seat behind them. "Move.. This will be my new seat." Baekhyun said.

Minah dropped her jaw. "Of course ! That bastard! He would be an idiot if he planned to sit next to me. Instead he'll sit behind me."

"Still not moving?" Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo slowly turned his head and faced Baekhyun with a glare. Kyungsoo then began to pack his things and moved to different seat  as Baekhyun sat down comfortably.

he smirked then leaned forward to Minah's ear. "I'm going to make your life miserable."

"JongIn-ah! I think there's an empty seat here next to mine."  Baekhyun said and looked at the male student seated next to him. No doubt, he quickly grabbed and his things and moved out of the seat.

"What about Kyungsoo now.. He's sitting so far away from us." Hyeri said to Minah.

"Mmmm.. I'm okay..." She said and looked Kyungsoo's direction. 

------------

after an hour of class

"Alright, class dismissed for break." The home room teacher said and left the classroom.

"When are you going to give that to you know who..." Hyeri whispered.

Minah looked at the letter in front of her and sighed. "I don't know when.. I'm not even sure if I should even give it to him anymore." 

"Fine. Just wait forever and ever, and ever, and ever , and-"

"Okay, I got it." Minah said cutting Hyeri off. 

"Hmm? What's this?" A male voice said, resting his hands on Minah's desk.

Minah quickly shoves the letter in ther uniform pocket. "Nothing. Just mind your own business." 

"Hmm... Fine." Baekhyun said and nodded sarcastically.

"Hyrei-ah, let's go to the restroom. There's some people that I can't stand nearby." Minah said and dragged Hyeri along.

Baekhyun smirked as Minah and Hyeri walked away. He bent down and picked up the letter Minah dropped.

"What a careless girl." Baekhyun said and went around and sat in his seat.

"What's that?" JongIn asked as he walked to his seat next to Baekhyun, realizing a pink envelope in Baekhyuns hand. "Love letter already?" He teased.

Baekhyun chuckled."You know me."

"Who gave it to you?" JongIn asked.

"More like a careless girl voluntarily gave it to me." Baekhyun said then smirked. "But I'll gladly receive it."

---

"Uggh! I can't stand him." Minah said annoyed.

" It's okay. Why are you acting like that? He's actually kinda cute." Hyeri said embarrassed.

Minah's expression dropped. "Not helping."

"Well. At least you won't have to see him in your favorite class. Choir.... With Kyungsoo." Hyeri said and smiled broadly.

Minah slightly smiled. "Yeah..  You're right, it's not like that ignorant guy will ever take choir. I'd be surprise if he could get the right tune."

"Yeah... Cheer up okay? Don't let him make you miserable." Hyeri said and patted Minah's shoulder. "Let's go."

After a few moments, Minah and Hyeri walked back into home room, finally with a smile on her face. As soon as she saw Baekhyun, she stopped smiling and put on an annoyed face.

"Hey squishy."
 
"Huh...?" Minah taken aback scrunched her face and slowly turned around facing baekhyun as a response. "You mean me?"
 
Baekhyun chuckled. "Alright then. Starting from today onwards, your nickname is squishy."
 
"What?" Minah said, unbelieveably at what Baekhyun just said.
 
"I said I'm going to call you squishy. Squishy." Baekhyun said and smiled teasingly.
 
"You are not going to call me that ridiculous name."
 
"Huh?? Then why did you respond in the first place?" 
 
"You..."
 
"I what?" Baekhyun asked. "Face it. You like me don't you?"
 
"Ha.. Haha.. Woah.. Do you really think I would actually like someone like you?"  Minah said and turned around.
 
Baekhyun leaned back on his chair. "Of course. Why like me when you can like someone as perfect as Kyungsoo?"

Minah widened her eyes. She reached her hand in her pocket and felt the letter missing, and immediately turned around, finding Baekhyun holding a pink envelope.

"Really should be careful with these types of things." Baekhyun said and smirked.

"Give it to me." Minah said getting out of her seat and walked to the side of Baekhyun.

He stood up and looked down at her and raise the letter up. "I don't want to."

Minah bit her bottom lip looking directly at Baekhyuns brown pairs of eyes not sure what to do, to get the letter back from him.

"Should I just tell everyone in here? Or should I wait until more people comes back. Then everyone can decide on if you are compatible with him. And know what he actually really thinks of you." 

"What.. Do you want?" Minah asked.

Baekhyun leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Nothing... I just like watching little girls being frustrated."

Minah glared at Baekhyun, reciving a teasing smile from him.

------------------------------------------------

"Hmph.. That bastard! Making me have a miserable day, all day. At least I won't have to see him during this period." Minah thought to herself and sighed in relief. Then she saw Kyungsoo walking in and smiled.

Kyungsoo walked right over and sat down next her making her blush. 

'This isn't a dream is it? Finally, I can be with Kyungsoo without worries.'

"Hi Minah." Kyungsoo said.

Minah widen her eyes in delightful surprise. "H-Hi Kyungsoo."

"Are you okay? You don't seem too well." Kyungsoo asked.

"No.. I'm fine."

"Really? That's good." Kyungso said and turned away.

Minah pouted her lips in regret. 

"Say... Do you like the new guy? Byun.. Something..." Kyungsoo turned back and asked.

"Ahh. Him... I really don't want to talk about him." 

"I see.." Kyungsoo said softly. "Is it him that's making you feel down?" 

"See. The thing is.... Yeah.." Minah answered.

"I can see that. If you have any worries or problem with him. Just let me know.. Okay?"

Minah smiled a little. 'Has Kyungsoo been observing me? For realizing about these thing.'  "Yeah. Thank you."

Minah felt her heart thumping at What Kyungsoo said to her. 'Oh I'll ask you for help. A lot, if that means I'll be able to get close to you.' Minah thought to herself smiling like crazy.

"Hey Squishy."

"Hi!" Minah said cheerfully then sulken "S- Squi..shy?" 'Andwae... Can't be..' She looked up and found the face she really wasn't looking foreword to seeing.

"Huh.. Seems like you're everywhere I go. Are you following me?" Baekhyun said teasingly then looked at Kyungsoo who was already glaring at him. Baekhyun smirked then grabbed Minah by the wrist and began dragging her to the exit door.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, okay! What exactly is Byun Baekhyun try a do here? Also the letter? What's he going to do with it? What a creep! A hot and cute one! Lol  finally , Kyungsoo and Minah having small talk. Hope their relationship gets better. But you don't know what's going to happen next. We'll see in the next update why and where Baekhyun is dragging Minah to. Good day to you all. Thanks for reading guise!