Rock, Paper, Scissors

Why Do I Only See You?

A/N: Aigoo! So excited to update. Lol I want to tell you guys though, I'm known for abandoning fics. But I promise to not abandon this one, I have everything planned out. Just hope I don't change the parings at the end :/ ... I hope first chapter wasn't so bad. I know I left out lots of blanks and questions, but I'll slowly answer them for you guys. Thanks for reading! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freshmen Year

"Hyeri-ah... I think I've fallen in love." Minah said as she walks passed Hyeri like a ghost.

"What?" Hyeri said then turned around to face Minah who's already sitting down on her desk day dreaming. "Don't tell me you're meeting a sugar daddy. Because If so, I can tell you, your just in love with the money."

Minah glared at Hyeri. "What?"

"I was just teasing you." Hyeri said then sat don't on the desk in front of Minah and turned to her. "So who is it?"

Minah squealed. 

"Who is it? Is he from a different school? No way! A college student?" Hyeri made obnoxious guesses.

"No..." Minah said and smiled. "He's a freshmen as well. Perfect pale skin, big eyes, plump lips. And his hair, completely black that makes his handsome face shine even brighter than stars." Minah said and got embarrassed of herself. "Today I finally heard him talk for the first time in choir. His beautiful voice pierced my heart. And it made me not believe how anyone could be so perfect."  Minah said said bite her bottom lip. "Hyeri-ah... I think I've finally found my first love." 

"Huh." Hyeri let out a sigh. "You're kidding right? Didn't you say all the guys in this school are snobby pigs?"

"Not him... If you meet him you'll understand me."

"So how do you plan to get him?" Hyeri asked.

Minah turned to her and grinned. "My voice."

Days later

Minah walked in the choir room to practice singing. Little did she know, she wasn't the first one there. She walked in and heard a guitar sound coming from the choir room.

"Who's playing a guitar in the choir room..?" Minah questioned as she's walked closer to the half closed door.

If I told you I was perfect I'd be lying.

If there's something I'm not doing boy I'm trying.

i know I'm no angel~

But I'm not so bad~ No no no

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rgxiKKJ0OQY

"Is that Kyungsoo?" Minah asked herself then peaked through the door, and found Kyungsoo sitting there on a chair playing his guitar, and singing in a perfect accent. "Woah.. He's really good."

Minah watched and felt her heart melt at each word that came out of his mouth even though she didn't understand, just from listening to his voice, she could understand the meaning of the song very well.

Beautiful girls~ all over the world~

i could be chasing but my time would be wasted they got nothing on you~ baby~

Nothing on you~ baby~

"He's so cool." Minah admired from afar. "I really shouldn't make a sound so that he won't hear. But what's that ringing noise?" After a while, Minah realized Kyungsoo stopped playing the guitar and looked at Minah's direction.

"Wh-who's there?" Kyungsoo asked and stood up.

Minah widened her eyes and quickly took out her phone and turned it off. Quickly she tried to make a fun for it.

"Excuse me.." Kyungsoo called out.

Minah stopped walking and couldn't have the courage to turn around and reveal herself to Kyungsoo.

"Who are you?" Kyungsoo asked. "Are you.. Minah-ssi?"

"Aish..." Minah whispered quietly. She slowly turned around. "Yeah.. Sorry. I really didn't mean to come disturb you. Honestly.. I'll leave now."

Kyungsoo chuckled. "You don't have to. I was just about to leave anyway. If you want to come practice, you can. " Kyungsoo said and went back in the room.

Minah slowly followed behind him.

Kyungsoo placed his guitar in the case and got ready to go. "Bye. See you later." Kyungsoo said smiled.

"Uh.. N-ne..."

Minah's heart rate excelerated after Kyungsoo left, and she felt her cheek bones rise higher.

Finally after two years of admiring Kyungsoo, they were finally put into the same class.

"Hello students." Mrs. Kim (Taeyeon) the music teacher greeted her students.

"Hello Mrs. Kim." The students greated back.

"Today we will be choosing partners, for a duet performance. And the pair who does best, will have the opportunity to performance in next months school assembly.

all the students began to get excited by the performance.

"Quiet." Mrs. Kim said. "So today we'll be testing your ability. Everyone will sing, then you'll choose your own partner on who you think your voice is compatible with.

"Assa. I'm going to have to get Kyungsoo." Minah thought to her self.

Everyone sang with their all, and of course the most popular one, that everyone wants to duet with was Kyungsoo.

"Okay. There's five of you that wants to duet with Kyungsoo. So how should we play this off?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"I have an idea! How about a Rock Paper Scissors  tournament?" Gayoon suggested.

"I like that idea!" Luna said.

"Okay! We'll do that tomorrow. Now Kyungsoo-ssi? Who would you like to have an advantage?" 

Minah and the other four girls turned to look at Kyungsoo.

"for me... Uhh..." Kyungsoo had a hard decision. He looked at Minah and pointed at her.

"Me?" Jeon Jiyoon asked surprised standing behind of Minah.

"No.. It wasn't.." Minah said unsure.

"Who was it Kyungsoo? Was is Minah?"

Kyungsoo paused for a moment. "Aniyo... It was Jiyoon-ssi."

Minah's jaw dropped unable to believe what he just said.

"I could've sworn he was looking at me just now though.."  Minah thought to herself.

The bell rang for break time, and Minah rushed to her bestfriend Hyeri and pulled her to sit at a empty lunch table.

"We're playing Rock Paper Scissors tomorrow."

Hyeri looked at Minah taken aback. "Why?"

"To decide who gets to duet with Kyungsoo. Why those girls have the guts to comepete with me."

"Who? Are the other people."

"uhh. There's me.. Jiyoon.. Gayoon.. Luna... Jiyeon!"

Hyeri widened her eyes. "Don't all of those girls have sweet beautiful voices? Very compatible with Kyungsoo's."

Minah's head fell on the table. "Yah!" She shouted and shot up her head. "You're suppose to be giving me ideas on how to beat them. Not discourage me."

"Arraseo, arraseo. Mmmmm... I say go with rock!" Hyeri suggested. "rock always wins, when you feel like you will lose."

"Fine.." 

Next Day

"Hello class!" The home room teacher greeted. "Today, we'll be having a new classmate that will join us. But he seems have not shown up yet. So we will start class with out him."

"Who is it?" Hyeri asked a near by friend.

"I heard that he was kicked out of his last school. I think it was because he had a fight with one of the soccer coaches. but I don't know. That's just what I heard."

"Aaahh." Hyeri turned to look at Minah who studied her lyrics seriously. 

Hyeri smiled. "Minah-ah.. You can do it. Beat those girls!"

Minah finally took her attention of the lyrics. "Ne.." She said and smiled at Hyeri.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready?" Mrs. Kim said. "First match with he against Minah and Jiyeon."

As Minah walked up and faced jiyeon, she realized Jiyeon chuckled at her, in a way she knew she would ready win the battle.

"Rock always wins. Rock always wins. Rock always wins." Minah said in her mind, trying to hypnotize  herself of believing rock will win.

indeed, rock always wins. As Minah threw out rock, Jiyeon threw out scissors.

next round was against luna and Gayoon. Luna won; throwing out scissor as Gayoon threw out paper.

The semi-final round consist of Minah and Luna.

"Hello." Luna greeted with a smile.

Minah smiled awkwardly at the sudden greeting.

"rock, paper, scissors"

"Assa!" Minah said in happiness, as she won over Luna with paper.

"Final match. Minah and Jiyoon." Mrs. Kim said as Minah and Jiyoon walked towards to face each other.

"May the luckier person win." Jiyoon said.

"Yeah .." Minah answered.

"Rock, paper scissors."

Minahs heart dropped as they both threw out paper.

"one more time. Rock Paper Scissors." Mrs Kim said out enthusiastically.

This time they both chose scissors.

"what to do?" Jiyoon said.

"one more time." Minah answers.

"rock paper scissors."

both of them threw out rock.

"rock "

"Oh no! Which should I choose?"

"paper"

"Should I go with rock?"

"scissors!"

"rock."

Minah threw out then froze. "No way.. Can't be." Minah thought to her self and saw a grin on Jiyoons face.

"Jiyoons the winner!" Mrs. Kim said.

"Yeayyy!!!" Jiyoon shouted and ran over to Kyungsoo. "Please take care of me." She said and bowed.

Minah stood afar, bitter and gritted her teeth.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Bang Minah... I'll make sure to make everything more interesting now." Baekhyun said and grinned.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: short chapter. This is basically introduction of the game and where it begins. Next chapter should be where it gets more interesting like Baekhyun oops said :) thanks for everyone who commented and subscribed! Thank you!!!!!!! <3