Six

When Love Makes Your Dream Strong...

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun who placed a cup of tea on the table in front of him. He still couldn’t believe that all the misunderstandings between them had been solved. And she finally admitted her feeling to him. He felt so happy until his heart burst because of happiness.

Seohyun just about walked back to the kitchen when suddenly Yonghwa decided to grabbed her wrist. She turned around, shocked and frowned. But Yonghwa smiled warmly as he led her to sit beside him.

Yonghwa looked into her eyes, her clear eyes that always sparkle, as he rubbed her hands warmly.

“Thank you, Seohyun-ahh. Thank you for gave me chance to love you. Thank you for opened your heart too.” Yonghwa didn’t mean to be this cheesy. He just felt an urge to tell her that. But it succeed make her face turned crimson red. And Yonghwa found it cute.

“Wae?” Yonghwa asked when Seohyun didn’t reply him. “Are you still doubting me?”

But Seohyun shook her head, “No, it’s not like that. It’s me. I’m doubting myself, Oppa.” Seohyun finally told her concerns. “I just realized that it was always me who disappointed him...”

“Him? Your ex-boyfriend?” Yonghwa asked curiously and Seohyun just nodded.

“He said to me that ‘without love, there are no dreams’. He was sick of me who always chose to reach my dreams, when love for me was always number two.” Seohyun said as she became teary again. “It was hurt so much when he decided to give up on me...”

Yonghwa could understand her feeling because he was like that too.

“Did you love him, back then?” Yonghwa encouraged himself to ask her that question, even if he was not a type of guy who curious about the past relationship.

Seohyun stunned at first, before she said, “I trusted him...”

She didn’t love him. Yonghwa said to himself inwardly.

“How about me?” Yonghwa asked again.

Her tears were flowing when she replied, “I love you, Oppa. I love you until my heart was so hurt when I saw you with someone else.”

Yonghwa smiled by Seohyun answer, then he brought her into his embrace. “So that’s enough, Seohyun-ahh. Love makes your dream strong. I believe that. Because of you, I can reach all my goals without a doubt. You, your passion, and your big dream were triggers for me, Seohyun-ahh. You inspired me so much when I almost gave up back then.”

Seohyun sobbed in his embrace.

“I..” Seohyun still sobbed when she tried to say something, “I never feel like this, Oppa. Loving someone until it felt so hurt. But you make me realize the true meaning of ‘without love there are no dreams’ words. I don’t know what will happen to me if you accept her...”

“Sssshhh...” Yonghwa soothed her. He slowly pulled back himself as he shed her tears. “We have learned together, Seohyun-ahh. And we will always learn together. TOGETHER. Don’t worry about your dreams. Reach them all, while I’ll reach mine too. So, let’s support each other. Let’s cherish our dreams together, Seohyun-ahh...”

Seohyun cried more hard by Yonghwa’s words.

“Please, be with me forever.” Yonghwa added. “Will you?”

Seohyun couldn’t say anything, she just nodded as tears kept flowing on her cheeks.

Yonghwa shed again her tears as he smiled, felt so relieved because they finally reach one vision. He looked at her eyes again and drowned in it.

How I love her eyes so much. Yonghwa shouted inwardly.

Slowly, he leaned to kiss her lips. It was a sweet kiss at first as they tried to sooth each other, but led them into the passionate one in the end.

Yonghwa worried that Seohyun wasn’t ready to something more intimate than this. But he was a normal man after all, he couldn’t help it. But then, he realized that Seohyun didn’t resist him too. So he finally decided to give up on his lust.

After a few minutes their kiss became deeper as their tongue battled together. Her hands were already rubbed his back, while Yonghwa’s hand finally reach her right . She was moaned lustfully. And Yonghwa just about to kiss her neck when suddenly his phone rang.

They stopped immediately, surprised by sudden interruption, before looked at each other, and laughed together.

Yonghwa snuggled into her neck as he laughed so hard.

“Answer it, Oppa.” Seohyun finally said.

“Shirroo~” Yonghwa whined.

“Oppa...” But Seohyun insisted as she patted his back lightly. And in the end, Yonghwa got up and took his phone.

It was call from Missun.

“Yeoboseyo~” He could hear Missun’s voice. “Dr. Jung, I’m sorry if I disturbed you, but we need you here...”

And Yonghwa just exhaled...

 

A few minutes later...

“Do you still can’t reach her?” Seohyun asked as she looked at Yonghwa who still tried to call her sister.

Yonghwa was about replying Seohyun’s question when suddenly Krystal picked up his called.

“Yeoboseyo, Oppa.” Krystal answered.

“Where are you? I need my car now, Soojung-ahh.” Yonghwa asked as he tucked a strain of Seohyun’s hair who stood beside him.

“Ahh...” but Soojung sounded panic. “I’m so sorry, Oppa. But I borrowed your car without I ask you first. And the key is in my pocket right now.”

“It’s okay. Just tell me where you are. ”

“Hhmmm...I’m in Jeju-do, Oppa...”

“What???”

***

“Hhmmm...I’m in Jeju-do, Oppa...” Krystal told carefully.

“What???”

Even Minhyuk, who sat beside her in their room balcony, could hear Yonghwa shout clearly.

“I met you this morning. Why are you suddenly in Jeju right now?” Yonghwa asked.

Krystal just about answered when suddenly Yonghwa asked again, “With who you’re there?”

Krystal bit her thumb nervously as Minhyuk just laughed soundlessly beside her, “Hmmm...”

“Soojung is with me, Jung Yonghwa-ssi.” But it was Minhyuk who answered him in the end after he took Soojung’s phone.

“What???”

This time, he could hear a woman voice beside Yonghwa’s voice. It seemed like Yonghwa was with someone else too.

“I’m sorry if I didn’t ask your permission first, but Soojung is in Jeju with me.” Minhyuk repeated his explanation.

“Ahh, ne~” Yonghwa finally said but it seemed that he still surprised by this sudden fact.

“Mianeyo~ Oppa!” Krystal shouted her apologized again.

There was a silence after that.

“Just make sure to take care of her, Minhyuk-ssi.” Yonghwa finally said. “And make sure to not knocked her up too soon. Remember, safety first...”

“YAHH!!! OPPA!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY???” Krystal shouted, shocked by Yonghwa’s silly advices, before she took her phone back and hung it up.

Minhyuk laughed more hard because of that, while Krystal blushed so much. She felt more embarrassed. She couldn’t help it and just about to ran away when Minhyuk grabbed her wrist.

“Yahh! Stop running away, Soojung-ahh.” Minhyuk said as he hugged her out of sudden. “You always ran away everytime you face the problem. But from now on, I won’t let you run away from me again!”

Krystal became more blushed by Minhyuk words. Her heart was throbbing hard as she recalled all what had happened between them all this time.

“I’m so sorry for hurting you, Soojung-ahh. Please, trust me. I love you so much. I know that I was so stupid. But please, I love you...” Minhyuk said again.

Krystal became teary again by Minhyuk confession, but she took a deep breath before she hugged him back. “I love you too, Oppa. I’m sorry for being childish.

And thank you. Thank you for leading me back to my true dreams, Oppa. I don’t know what to say. Thank you, thank you so much.” Krystal added as she sobbed.

Minhyuk hugged her more tightly. “Sssshhhh...no, Soojung-ahh. It’s me who should thank you so much. Thank you because of you, I become myself now.”

Krystal pulled herself, as she frowned. “What do you mean, Oppa?” she asked curiously.

But Minhyuk just chuckled by Krystal’s question. “Thank you, because of you I become myself now. “ Minhyuk repeated it. “I almost took a wrong path, but thanks to you I find my real dream...”

Krystal suddenly remembered that Minhyuk had said that sentences to her, the night before ‘the kiss incident’ in Yonghwa’s clinic rooftop. But she thought it was about someone else, his ex-girlfriend, but...”Seolma~” Krysal shocked by this sudden possibility as she covered her own mouth with her hand.

“Yes,” but Minhyuk reassured her. “Thank you, Soojung-ahh. You’re my hero, I owe my life to you...”

Krystal didn’t say anything at first, before, “But...what did I do...?” she still confused by Minhyuk explanation.

“Yahh!” Minhyuk frustrated but still chuckled, “You don’t remember me at all?” he asked again but it made Krystal frowned more deeply.

“Remember what?” Krystal grew impatiently. “Oppa stop beating around the bush. Just tell me, palli!”

Minhyuk took a deep breath, look disappointed. He still had a thought that maybe Krystal just too shy to talk about their first meeting. But it seemed she really couldn’t remember him. “I hurt me you know, when you don’t remember our first meeting, Soojung-ahh. I broke my arms just to save you back then...”

“Seolma~”

“Stop said that word, when you still don’t remember anything, Soojung-ahh. I tired of giving you waste clues.”

“I remember, Oppa!” Krystal hit Minhyuk’s arm lightly. “But it was really you? Who saved me from the accident?”

“Yahh...you jinjja...” Minhyuk annoyed.

But Krystal laughed hard. It was not because she was not so grateful about Minhyuk sacrifice. She was just too happy with this sudden fact. The one who saved her was Kang Minhyuk.

“Yahh! You jinjja ruined the mood, Soojung-ahh.” Minhyuk couldn’t help to become angry and released himself from her.

“Yahh! Oppa! Don’t mad at me!” Krystal, who still laughed, tried to console him. But Minhyuk too stubborn and just about left her when suddenly Krystal stopped him and pulled his face as she tiptoed herself to kiss him, in the lips.

It was just a peck and Krystal grinned innocently after that. But Krystal didn’t know that what she had done had woken Minhyuk lust. He didn’t say anything when he pulled Krystal back and kissed her hard.

“Yahh! Oppa!” Krystal tried to release herself. “We’re here because of your work, remember!” Krystal tried to remind him about their true occasion in Jeju.

“My work will start tommorow, Soojung-ahh. Don’t blame me, because you’re the one who start it first.” Minhyuk grinned before he kissed Krystal more deeply.

Krystal almost gave up in her lust when suddenly she pulled up herself with her remain strength. “Wait, Oppa! Tell me first what did I do until you said that I’m your her...”

But Minhyuk didn’t want further interruption...

***

One month after that, Yonghwa’s dream hospital was officially opened. He introduced Seohyun as his girlfriend to all his colleagues. Yonghwa’s mother, who was so disappointed when Yonghwa told her that Seohyun was not his girlfriend back then, was really happy when suddenly Yonghwa brought her to their home, three days before the opening ceremony.

Yonghwa too, he could get along well with Seohyun’s parent, especially her father. It was so rare her father could open up himself so easily like that. But when Seohyun asked him why, her father said that Yonghwa was a genuine person. He loved him because he was being himself. And Seohyun felt so relieved because of that.

Their relationship went well. Their mutual understanding of their own dreams made their bond stronger. Yonghwa never complaint when Seohyun drowned herself in her work if her deadline coming. Because after it was all finished, Seohyun would give all her time for him, even she could cuddle to him all day long if she wanted.

Seohyun too, she always supported him. She could understand when Yonghwa couldn’t call her for days because of his work, and still trust him. Because she knew so well, Yonghwa would spend his off days with her and his family. When, he stressed with his work, Seohyun could give him her advices, and comfort. Because of that, Yonghwa always felt Seohyun was his home.

In their third month anniversary, Yonghwa proposed her in front of their parents. Seohyun felt so worry at first because she felt that their relationship was still in early age, but Yonghwa ensured her that they would try to make a happy family together. In the end she said yes and their wedding would be held two months from that day.

And for Krystal, after three months of her internship, she got a job as a newsletter writer. She enjoyed her jobs so much, with Minhyuk who supported her. He always be there when Krystal felt so stress about her job.

While Minhyuk, his new branch in Jeju was succeed too. He was in talking with his colleague about spread their business to Japan.

Their cute relationship went well too. Sometimes they were bickering but would make up easily like teenage couple. Their cheesiness sometimes made Yonghwa and Seohyun cringed. But their family approved their relationship so much.

***

“Ne~” Seohyun just ended her conversation in her phone, when suddenly Yonghwa slipped his hand in her waist.

He kissed her neck before he asked, “Can’t wait till our wedding day,” he said huskily as his kiss moved to her ear.

But Seohyun just chuckled. She turned around and just got kiss attack from Yonghwa. That day was his off day when Seohyun just finished her deadline.

“Yahh, Oppa! Take a bath first!” Seohyun giggled as Yonghwa still kissed her neck.

“Shirrooo~ I want you so much, Hyun-ahh~” He said again and kissed her lips so hard.

They made out for some minutes when suddenly Seohyun’s phone rang.

Their stopped their kiss, and Yonghwa clucked his tongue, annoyed. “How I hate your phone so much! It always ruined our mood.”

Seohyun laughed by Yonghwa statement as she took her phone. She frowned when she saw the name that appeared in it.

“Ne~...”

She didn’t say anything after that. She smiled as she heard someone told to her in the phone. Yonghwa took the chance to kiss her neck again and Seohyun didn’t resist it.

Yonghwa could hear a man voice in her phone, but he prefer Seohyun’s neck instead of overheard their conversation. Seohyun would tell him though.

Yonghwa was cheering up when finally Seohyun ended their conversation, and just about to kiss her lips, when suddenly Seohyun stopped him, as she hold her laughed.

“Wae~” Yonghwa whined but Seohyun chuckled.

“I have a good news, Oppa.” She said as she smiled.

“Jinjja? Just tell me, so we can continue our business,” he said impatiently.

He snuggled to her neck, waiting her good news. “But I don’t know, Oppa. Will you be happy after hearing this or be mad at me?”

“Just tell me, Hyun-ahh...”

“Ara...”

***

One year later...

“Just one spoon more, Minjung-aah. Aaaa~” Seohyun tried to feed the last spoon of the porridge to a cute baby in front of her. She looked so busy with her chipmunk doll, before she ate the porridge and succeed make Seohyun cheering happily and kissed her chubby cheek.

They were in Minhyuk cafe as she waited for Yonghwa who will pick her up after his work.

“How was uri Minjung’s day?” Suddenly Yonghwa’s appear and kissed Minjung crown head.

“Ahh, welcome home, Oppa.” Seohyun greeted her husband happily after Yonghwa gave her a peck.

“Yes, and I’m so hungry. Let’s go home, Hyuun~” He whined and made Seohyun rolled her eyes. But in the end his focus was back to Minjung.

“Ppa..ppa...” one year old Minjung said randomly.

“What did you say, Minjung-ahh?” Seohyun surprised. Yonghwa too.

“Did she just say Appa?” Yonghwa asked as he couldn’t help to smiled widely.

“Whoaaa uri Minjung is so smart...” Seohyun exclaimed as she brought her and hugged her tightly, before she attacked Minjung with kisses.

“Yahh! Please let me to kiss her too, Hyun-ahh.” Yonghwa whined again because Minjung was being monopolized by his wife.

They were still fighting over Minjung, when suddenly Minhyuk and Krystal, who just back from her work, joint with them.

“Annyeong, my baby Minjung-ahh~” Krystal stole Minjung from Seohyun lap.

“Yahh!” Yonghwa protested. “I haven’t kissed her, Soojung-ahh. Bring her back here~”

“Andwaeyo, Oppa.” But Krystal refused him. “I miss my baby, too. Just make your own baby with Seohyun unnie. So my Minjung would have a cousin. Right, Minjung-ahh?”

“Yahh! You!” Yonghwa annoyed by Krystal sudden attack, while Minhyuk and Seohyun laughed so hard.

Actually, one year ago, right one month before Yonghwa and Seohyun wedding, they got a surprise news from Minhyuk about Krystal pregnancy. Yes, Minjung was a fruit from Minhyuk and Krystal vacation in Jeju-do. Krystal, who was a slow thinker, didn’t realize that she didn’t get her period since her still in internship. She just realized it one month after she got her job as a newsletter. Because of that, Yonghwa and Seohyun decided to postpone their wedding and gave their wedding preparation for Minhyuk and Krystal.

Yonghwa and Seonhyun finally got married one month after Minjung born.

“You hear that, Seohyun-ahh? Let’s make our own baby. Look at Soojung who could still work as a newsletter even if she was a mother. She even got an award right after Minjung born. And Minhyuk business in Japan goes well too. I believe, your writing will be more meaningful and will be inspired so many people if you’re happy and feel so content. A happy family is a key to reach our dream, Hyun-ahh~” Yonghwa attacked Seohyun with his whined once again. Minhyuk and Krystal laughed hard because of that.

It was an open secret that Yonghwa wanted a baby so much, while Seohyun still needed more times to prepare herself. Yonghwa was whining continuously since their wedding day, but Seohyun insisted that they still need a time.

“Just give her a baby, Unnie! I’m sick of his whined, jinjja!” Krystal said as she pitied her brother so much.

“Stop thinking too much, Seohyun-ahh. It’s so fun being a parent, you know.” Minhyuk added as Yonghwa grinned at them.

Seohyun smiled inwardly as she took a deep breath before said, “Ne~. But still, we need to talk further before we decide it together, Oppa. So, let’s go home!” but Seohyun just replied it coldly and succeed make Yonghwa pouted.

They were walking together toward the cafe door as Minhyuk and Krystal followed them, when suddenly Seohyun gave Yonghwa a card with her sign on it.

“For you, Oppa. It’s a leftover from my book signing event this afternoon.” Seohyun told coldly.

Yonghwa who still clueless just looked at the card, frowned. It was so random for him. Still puzzled, Yonghwa flipped the card and saw a picture. A dark picture but somehow he felt so familiar with this. What was that?

It need a few seconds until he was shocked, and about to ask further but he tripped over...

BRUKKK!@#$%!@#

He fell.

Seohyun, Minhyuk, and Krystal froze in their spot, looked at Yonghwa in the floor, before...

“Let’s go inside, Soojung-ahh. It’s so cold here.” Minhyuk said coldly as he turned away.

“Aigoo. I’ll pretend I don’t know him too. Ahh, it’s so shameful, jinjja!” Krystal added as they really walked back to the cafe, leaving Seohyun who laughed so hard as she help her husband to stand up.

“Stop laughing, Hyun-ahh!” Yonghwa blushed but grinned too.

“It’s so funny, Oppa. A Sowon Hospital CEO just tripped over...” Seohyun couldn’t continue her sentence because...”KYAAAAAA!!!!!”

Yonghwa just lifted her up, “Thank you so much, Buin-ahh. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!”

 

What is Love?

 

Love is when two people touch each other’s soul.
Love is honesty and trust.
Love is helping one another.
Love is mutual respect.
Love means that differences can be worked out.
Love is reaching your dreams together.
Love is the connection of two hearts, …yours and mine!

 

 

 

____________________

Author's Note:

 

Finally...this story is complete...

Thank you so much for you who still support this story until the end, and waited patiently. I'm sorry for being a lazy author. *bow*

I'm so happy but sad at the same time, because this is my first ff. There so many lacks in this story but all your supports make me tried to finish this story after a long long time. Thank you so much for all of you huaaaaaaaaa....

But as so you know that I'm too lazy to edit this story so please bear with all my mistakes and typos.

I hope you'll enjoy this last chapter. 

Thank you so much for all my subscribers. 

Thank you for all who upvoted and commented to my story.

I'm sorry if I could not tell my gratitude to each of you. 

Thank you for your support...thank you so much...T_T

As always, I'll appreciate every comment, critic, or opinion for this last chapter.

 

 

 

-ubie24-