One

When Love Makes Your Dream Strong...

 

 

“You know Seohyun-aah, without love there are no dreams.”

That words were always spinning around her mind for almost 3 months now. And everytime she remembered that words, her heart hurt. Because what he said was right. She would never feel enough about her dreams because no love that could complete it.

“Daydreaming again? What happen with you, Seohyun-aah? You acted weird lately,” Minhyuk sat while he placed a cup of tea in front of her. “About him again? I thought you never regretted it. You said you never loved him.”

“I didn’t say anything, Minhyuk-ahh. Stop makes assumptions.” Seohyun replied calmly. She sipped the citron tea that prepared by Minhyuk before.

“You know exactly what your problems. I can’t give you more advices. You should resolve your problem by yourself. But honestly, I hate to see you like this.” Minhyuk stared the girl in front of him.

Seohyun seems like a strong girl in the outside. She is so mature, she always do her best, and never disappointed everyone who love her. But he knew that Seohyun is not that strong. She is weak but she pretend to be strong because she never wanted to make everyone worried. She is weak because she is lonely.

“Yahh, Kang Minhyuk!!!” suddenly someone shouted at them.

Minhyuk was not replied yet, but that girl walked so fast to approach them. “I said before that I order Americano. Why you give me Ice Americano??? I’ll swear to make your life suffer if I get fired today!!!” she screamed until all guests in his cafe looked at them.

Seohyun surprised with that girl sudden attacked to her cousin. But it more surprising when she saw Minhyuk chuckled instead of being angry to that girl.

“You ordered Ice Americano, Krystal-ssi. If you don’t believe me, I’m still carry your order with me, here.” Minhyuk put the yellow post it in the table in front of her. Seohyun glance a little to take a look of the words that written on it, before she chuckled because her cousin is right.

“But you...”

“Stop messing around, Soojung-aah.” Someone cut their conversation. “You’re adult enough to resolve your own problems, stop blaming someone else to cover your fault.”

“Op..pa..how could you...” Krystal surprised when she knew who he is.

“Uhhuk..uhhuk...,” Seohyun choked by that man words. It seems like his words meant to her too.

“Correct your weakness. Do not wait for people to understand your weakness.” He added while pinched her blushed cheek.

Deg!

His words really stabbed her heart now. It hurt so much.

“Oppa!!!” Krystal protest and hit that man arm. “I’m not little girl anymore! Stop embarrassing me with your childish punishment!”

“Okay. If you’re not a little girl anymore, apologize to him right now. And fix your problem with right way.” He slowly pushed her head to bow to Minhyuk.

“Mianhe...” Krystal said almost whispered. “But it your fault too, Minhyuk-sii.” Krystal didn’t give up. “At least you should ensure your customer’s order before you processed it, you know!”

“Soojung-ahh...” that man started to nagging again before Seohyun cut it.

“It’s okay Mister. Krystal-ssi is right. It’s Minhyuk fault too. We apologize about that.” Seohyun said calmly before she catched that man glare and...

Deg!

“Kekeke...” Seohyun back to her consciousness when she heard Minhyuk chuckled again.

“You...!!!” Krystal started to mad again.

“Okay...okay...I’m sorry for my fault, Krystal-ssi. I hope this incident never happen again in the future.” Minhyuk said with his evil smile, and made Krystal angry again but she decided to go away.

“I’m sorry for her spoilt attitude, Minhyuk-ssi and...” that man stop his sentence because he didn’t know Seohyun name.

“It’s okay, Mister. It’s our fault too. Thanks to Krystal-ssi because of her we knew what should we do in the future to prevent this incident happen again,” Seohyun replied and avoid his stare.

“Okay then, once again I’m sorry. And thank you for your kindness,” He bowed lightly before leave the cafe to go after Krystal.

“What is that? Blushing cheek...?” Minhyuk giggled when he looked at Seohyun face.

“I’m not...” Seohyun denied it.

“You know that I know you too well, Seohyun-aah. They didn’t say we’re twin for nothing, sist.” Minhyuk still teased his cousin who shared the same birthday with him. But she is too stubborn to admit it.

“Just take care of your own business, Minhyuk-ssi. I know that you’re really jealous with that man because Krystal-ssi obeyed almost his words. And stop joking around, before you miss your apportunity again.” Seohyun replied with her smile in her face. “I feel sorry for you my dear cousin, because your crush is taken. Hahaha.” Seohyun back and laughed hard when she saw Minhyuk miserable face.

“You know, I hate if you use your ability to read my mind and tease me back, Seohyun-ahh.” Minhyuk smirked.

“Hahaha...they didn’t say I’m a psychologist for nothing, Minhyuk-aah” Seohyun enjoyed her tease.

But deep inside her heart, Seohyun still fluttered by that man words. He is right. I’m so pathetic.

 

***

 

He just arrived in the cafe that Soojung mention in her text message before his cellphone vibrated. He read the name that displayed in the screen and decided to open it.

 

Yonghwa Oppa...

I’m sorry if I act like a coward this time. I just can’t face you, for now. I wish one day we will meet again, as a friend like we did before. I just wanna say, Oppa I give up on you...

I hope you will feel so sad after read this message. Haha. How pathetic I am. But what I feel all this time is true. My feeling for you is true. It’s you who never open your heart for me. No, I mean you always open your heart, but you never invited me to enter your heart. I just want you to know that I never underestimate your dream. I just want to help you to face the reality. I hope you understand my point.

I wish that one day you will reach your dream. Just remember, don’t act too idealist Oppa. Life is never as your expected. I wish someday you will meet a person who can protect your dream.

Good bye...

 

Yonghwa took a deep breath, before he closed his cellphone and put it in the table because the waiter who bring his order arrived.

He looked at his watch and sipped his Ice Americano before he took a glimpse at a girl who sat near a window.

She look like drown in her daydreaming. And someone who he guess as the owner of this cafe came to approach her. Alright, she is taken already.

He chuckled at himself. How dare you, Jung Yonghwa! You just considered to flirt another girl after your ex-girlfriend dumped you a minute ago.

“Yahh, Kang Minhyuk!!!” suddenly someone shouted.

Yonghwa looked toward the noise source and found out Soojung in there. How could she...?

Suddenly, he felt so ashamed because of his sister acted. Soojung-ahh when will you grown up?

He considered to stay in his place and wouldn’t interfered. But he knew that his sister is very difficult person. So, he sipped again his Ice Americano before stand up to approached them.

“Stop messing around, Soojung-aah.” He cut Soojung sentence. “You’re adult enough to resolve your own problems, stop blaming someone else to cover your fault.”

“Op..pa..how could you...” Soojung surprised when she knew who he is.

“Uhhuk..uhhuk...” he heard someone choked out of sudden. And when he looked toward her, he just realized that she is the girl who sat near a window before.

“Correct your weakness. Do not wait for people to understand your weakness.” He added while pinched her blushed cheek. He felt more ashamed after he knew that his sister just messed up with that girl.

“Oppa!!!” Soojung protest and hit his arm. “I’m not little girl anymore! Stop embarrassing me with your childish punishment!”

“Okay. If you’re not a little girl anymore, apologize to him right now. And fix your problem with right way.” He slowly pushed her head to bow to Minhyuk.

“Mianhe...” Soojung said almost whispered. “But it your fault too, Minhyuk-sii.” Soojung didn’t give up. “At least you should ensure your customer’s order before you processed it, you know!”

“Soojung-ahh...” Yonghwa started to nagging again before that girl cut it.

“It’s okay Mister. Krystal-ssi is right. It’s Minhyuk fault too. We apologize about that.” That girl said calmly before her eyes met mine and...

Deg! It’s sparkling...

“Kekeke...” Yonghwa back to his consciousness when he heard Minhyuk, who sat in front of that girl chuckled.

“You...!!!” Soojung started to mad again.

“Okay...okay...I’m sorry for my fault, Krystal-ssi. I hope this incident never happen again in the future.” Minhyuk said with his evil smile, and made Krystal angry again but she decided to go away.

“I’m sorry for her spoilt attitude, Minhyuk-ssi and...??” he stop his sentence because he didn’t know her name.

“It’s okay, Mister. It’s our fault too. Thanks to Krystal-ssi because of her we knew what should we do in the future to prevent this incident happen again,” She replied and avoid his stare. He found it funny because she just blushed so sudden. But he should go after Soojung before she is messing around again.

“Okay then, once again I’m sorry. And thank you for your kindness,” He bowed lightly before leave the cafe to go after his sister.

 

“Soojung-ahh...” Yonghwa pat his sister shoulder lightly.

“Just leave me alone, Oppa!” Soojung replied while she was sobbing.

“Are crying, Soojung-ahh?” Yonghwa surprised when he found his sister cry. “Mianhe, I didn’t mean to embarrased you before...”

“Stop it, Oppa. Don’t make me more annoyed because that incident. Just mind your own business.” She said and hit her brother arm again. “Just for your information, I met that girl this morning.”

“That girl? Who?” Yonghwa didn’t understand what his sister refered to.

“Who else? That girl, your girlfriend. I mean your ex-girlfriend. She said that you and her are over. Is that true, Oppa?” Soojung wiped her remaining tears in her corner eyes.

“I’m so happy because you and her are over. You know Oppa, I really really didn’t like her. You deserve to meet someone better than her. She’s just an arrogant woman who I ever met.” Soojung talked really fast and didn’t aware that she just cried a minute before.

“Don’t talk like that Soojung-ahh. She suffered a lot all this time because of me. It’s me who not grateful enough because met someone like her. But she deserve to someone else better than me.” Yonghwa took a deep breath while he his sister hair.

“I’m really didn’t understand you, Oppa. But who care, you and her are over. That’s enough. Come on Oppa, let’s go home. I just wasted my time to cry because of him.” Soojung said while she kicked the ground. Yonghwa just chuckled because his sister act. She is 25 years old but she always act like a child. Maybe it’s because he and their parents pampered her too much.

“What? So you cry because of him? Not because your evil boss?” Yonghwa amused with the real reason of Soojung cry.

“Just shut up, Oppa!”

“Hahaha. You said before that your evil boss really mad at you because you bought wrong coffee for her and she would fire you. But, actually you cry because of him? Minhyuk-ssi? Aigoo...Soojung-ahh, you must feel so broken heart because he already have a girlfriend,” Yonghwa enjoyed his tease to his sister.

 

“OPPA!!!!”

 

 

____________________

Author's Note:

This is the first chapter. And it not edited yet. Sorry because my english is really messy. I hope you enjoy this story. 

Please comment and I welcome for your criticism,

 

-ubie24-