Four

When Love Makes Your Dream Strong...

Ting tong!

Krystal opened her apartment door just to found nothing in front of her. But when she looked at her left side, she saw Luna who was squat down in front of a basket of purple hyacinth flowers.

“What are you doing?” Krystal asked immediately.

“This flower’s smell is so heavenly, you know.” Luna answered as she giggled.

“Mwollaa~” Krystal said nonchalantly. “Ok, just enjoy your time with those flowers, I’ll close the door. Bye!” she added, annoyed.

“Yahh!” Luna stood up immediately and run towards the door before Krystal really closed it for her.

“So, he’s still sending you flowers. How sweet he is~” seemed like Luna still couldn’t move on ‘flowers’ topic, but Krystal decided to not say anything.

“Good choice he send you flower plants this time instead of flower bouquet. They’ll still blooming even if you ignore them.  I feel sorry for those carnations and daisies, because you ignored them until they withered...”

“If you still want to talk about this, I better go.” Krystal said sharply.

“Ahhh Oke~oke~ I’ll stop...” Luna laughed hard.

It had been 3 weeks after ‘the kissing incident’. Krystal decided to forget the jerk named Kang Minhyuk forever. Krystal should swallowed her broken heart when she found out that Kang Minhyuk just left back to Seoul with Seohyun in early morning, without say anything to her.

Krystal cried for almost three days nonstop before she finally came back to Seoul. But Kang Minhyuk obviously came to Krystal office to apologize to her. On first day, Krystal just ignored him. The next day he still came and Krystal started to avoid him until now, but last week he started to send her a bouquet of flowers.

“Do you know the meaning of purple hyacinth?” Luna asked again as she sipped the tea that Krystal already prepared for her. But Krystal just gave her a sharp glare.

“Easy, Girl! Just saying...” Luna laughed again. But she could see Krystal expression, her best friend must be curious about the meaning of those flowers.

“What is that?” Krystal finally asked Luna as she pointed the yellow paper bag.

“Ahh...this...” Luna took out some books from the bag. “My Oppa gave me those books. But it’s not my genre, you know. So, I give them for you.”

Krystal looked at the book title.

“Woaahhh jurnalism books! Thank you, Luna-yahh” Krystal shouted happily and hugged her best friend. Krystal was a journalist for years ago, but she chose to become an editor assistant of Fashion Magazine. Deep inside her heart, she still loves writing.

“You’re welcome, Dear~ I’ll said your gratitude to my Oppa too.” Luna replied.

After that, Krystal stood up and brought the books to her bedroom. Luna saw an open book in front of her. She opened the last page and found some pressed flowers. A carnation and a daisy.

Hmm...she was not really ignore them...Luna said to herself, smiled.

 

***

 

“What am I doing here?” Seohyun cursed to herself as Minhyuk already gone to finish his business.

She didn’t know why she should be here right now, when she decided to stay away from them. If it’s not because her cousin, Kang Minhyuk, she wouldn't be here, felt so stupid alone.

For almost three days, nonstop, Minhyuk whined, begged her to attend this party together. Seohyun regretted to not hide the invitation of this party when Minhyuk visited her apartment last week. So, here they were.

Actually, Seohyun received an invitation from Jung Junyoung, a famous rocker. He just released his biography book and Seohyun helped him to write a foreword on his book, as one of his good friend. She knew that Junyoung is a Jung, and how she wished that she couldn't see him now. She didn’t know what to do if she bumped with him here, because she hasn’t prepared her heart.

Enough, Seohyun said in her mind and turned around to leave this place, but she stopped immediately when she saw someone who stood near the door. Jung Yonghwa.

Damn, she finally turned around again and decided to grab the wine as she walked fast to the corner, far away from him.

Joohyun felt so stupid because she stuck here. Too scare to move from her place right now. Deep inside her heart she felt so happy because she could see him again but...

“Yonghwa-yahh!”

She heard someone who sat right behind her shouted his name. Her heart was thumping crazily when she knew that Yonghwa just walked towards them. Fortunately, she sat while her back faced them, so she just need to pray that Yonghwa wouldn’t aware with her existence.

“Yunho, Hyung! How have you been?”

Oh My God! Seohyun screamed in her mind when she heard how close Yonghwa from her place right now.

“Being a newlywed is always fun, you know. I don’t know you can manage your time to come here, Yonghwa-yahh~” Yunho said again as Seohyun could heard Yonghwa just moved a chair to sat beside his cousin.

“Junyoung will kill me if I don’t come here.” Yonghwa chuckled. “I heard that hyung soo nim is already pregnant? Chukae~ Hyung!”

“Yup, thank you. It’s really a blessed for us. I don’t prepare to become a father this soon. But I’m very happy, jinjja.” Yunho replied vigorously. “How about you? I heard that you’ve found someone too. Gomo was really happy when she talked to me back then.”

Thump! Seohyun’s heart beat more crazily as if it would burst right then because she knew that someone who they’re talking about is her. But she couldn’t hear Yonghwa’s answer.

“Yahh! What’s with that expression, Yonghwa-yahh?”

Seohyun could hear a surprised tone from Yunho.

“Yahh! Don’t try to avoid my question with your silence, Yonghwa-yahh. You know that you can’t move from your position without telling me first. What happen?” Yunho insisted.

Seohyun might be very nervous right now but she felt so curious too, but it seemed that Yonghwa still didn’t want to say something.

“I don’t know, Hyung.” Yonghwa replied out of sudden. “Maybe it sounds so cliche, but I love her even if we just met in a short time. I’m so sure with my feeling, but seems like she didn’t feel the same.

“I really adore her. She is so charming. She has a beautiful big dream. Her passion is really enchanting me. But she is like a living mystery to me. She insists to not share her mind. She denies all my sincerity.”

Yonghwa took a deep breath before he continued. “Her wall is so tick and tall. You know me so well that I’m not a kind of man who did something without thinking first. But with her, I can’t even control my logic. In the end I act like I rush her so much. She must be afraid of me.”

Yunho patted Yonghwa shoulder. “You know what. You’re really in love, Yonghwa-yahh.” Yunho said as he laughed hard and success made Yonghwa feel so annoyed.

“Hyung~” Yonghwa whined.

“Just give her times, Yonghwa-yahh.” In the end Yunho gave him an advice. “She needs time and space. You too. If both of you are meant to be together, so it would be~”

When Seohyun realized, her tears already flowed. She couldn’t hold it anymore, so she got up from her chair and walked fast, almost run.

She needed to leave this place.

Am I really hurt him so much? And why it feels so hurt for me too?

 

***

Minhyuk looked around the ballroom, searching someone who became his reason to come to this party. He was so sure that Krystal would come to this party. He needed to see her. He needed to talk with her and explained anything.

Finally, he found her. Krystal looked so stunning with black dress. Simple dress, yet she was so gorgeous tonight. No, she always gorgeous in my eyes, Minhyuk said to himself as he smiled widely.

He just about to approach her, when suddenly he saw someone patted her shoulder and gave her a glass of wine. He could see Krystal smiled so beautifully to that man and took the wine.

Minhyuk felt his heart clenched out of sudden. Who’s that guy?

Without realizing it, Minhyuk smiled bitterly. He knew that he was so mean to her back then, but to saw her with another guy, he really couldn’t bear it.

Minhyuk took a look at her again, when suddenly he saw the waiter who almost bumped her but that guy saved her on time. Minhyuk could feel his anger accumulate. The way that guy grabbed her waist to saved her was too much for him.

Dammit, Minhyuk walked fast towards them and grabbed Krystal wrist. He pulled Krystal hand and dragged her out to hotel garden beside the ballroom.

He didn’t hear that Krystal was screaming during their way to garden.

“Yahh! Kang Minhyuk! Neo micheoseo??” finally Minhyuk could hear Krystal’s scream when they finally reached the garden. He turned around to face Krystal without released her wrist.

“Let go of my hand!” Krystal said sternly. But Minhyuk didn’t say anything. He just looked at her. Angry.

“Yahh! I said let go of my hand!” Krystal repeated and tried to release her wrist from Minhyuk.

“Neo micheoseo?” Minhyuk asked with low tone. He, obviously, really mad and hurt.

Krystal surprised to saw Minhyuk expression. But in the end, she laughed.

“Neo micheoseo?” Krystal repeated his question as she mocked him. “Yahh, you’re the one who are crazy. What are you doing here? Are you a stalker?”

“Who’s that guy?” Minhyuk didn’t answer Krystal question and just asked her back.

“What?”

“Who’s that guy, Jung Soojung?” Minhyuk repeated his question as he emphasized the ‘guy’ word.

“Why would I explain it to you?” Krystal said as she rolled her eyes and success to freeing herself. But when she just about to walked away, Minhyuk grabbed her wrist again.

“Yahh! It’s hurt!” Krystal screamed again. “How could you do this to me? You’re so pathetic, you know. After you kissed me even if you already have a girlfriend, you just gone away without told me anything. And now, you...”

“Seohyun is my cousin,” Minhyuk cut of Krystal word and success made Krystal froze.

“What?”

“She is not my girlfriend,” Minyuk added.

Minhyuk could see that Krystal hurt by his sudden confession. But he needed to clear all of this misunderstanding. Yes, he knew that it’s his fault, he needed to tell her the truth before he lost his chance to apologized to her.

Krystal stood paralyzed in her place, before finally she said, “You’re really-really crazy,” as she walked away.

But suddenly Minhyuk grabbed her elbow and turned her forcibly, and kissed her~

He didn’t know what he was doing right now. He needed to tell her his feeling. But words seemed like couldn’t reach her heart.

He kissed her with all his heart. He poured his true feeling trough his kiss. He loves her. He loves her very much.

“I love you, Soojung-ahh~”

Minhyuk told her again and again between his kiss. But after a few minutes, he realized that Krystal didn’t kiss him back. He felt so guilty when he could felt Krystal cried between their kiss.

“Soojung-ahh~” Minhyuk pulled himself.

Krystal cried without sound. She just looked at him, hurt.

But suddenly, he ran away. And Minhyuk just froze in his place, felt so guilty.

Soojung-ahh...

 

***

 

Yonghwa froze in his place, when suddenly he felt that he saw someone who looked like Seohyun just run out of the ballroom.

But in the end, he just chuckled. Maybe I’m just imagining her~

After his deep conversation with his cousin, Yunho hyung, Yonghwa bid his relatives goodbye because it already 11 PM and he needed to get some sleep in Krystal apartment before he heading back to his clinic tomorrow morning.

But suddenly, he bumped with Krystal.

“Yahh!” Yonghwa just about to scolded her but he looked at her teary eyes. “What happen?”

Krystal looked at her brother. “I think I need to sleep in Luna place, Oppa. Don’t wait for me.” She talked as she walked away.

“Kang Minhyuk you really...”

Yonghwa still could hear when Krystal mumbled something about Minhyuk.

Minhyuk? Kang Minhyuk? Yonghwa suddenly walked towards the ballroom main door. He looked at guest book and after several pages, he found her name.

So, it’s really her~

Yonghwa tried his best to hold himself to not running away to look after Seohyun. He remembered what Yunho said before, She need time and space~

Yes, I shouldn’t rush her~ He talked to himself as he clenched his fist.

 

***

 

Krystal cried hard, while Luna just looked at her. She told Luna what Minhyuk said to her in the party.

“I don’t know why I’m so stupid all this time. His confession made me look more stupid.” Krystal told in between her tears as she buried her face in Luna’s pillow.

“Yahh, don’t talk like that.” Luna finally moved to sat beside her as she rubbed Krystal head, softly. “You know that your heart can’t lies, Soojung-ahh. You said that you regret all your feeling towards him, but your heart still love him, right?” Luna added and success make Krystal turned her head with her swollen eyes.

“What do you mean?” Krystal asked as she still sobbed.

“Yahh, I’m not that stupid, you know!” Luna patted Krystal lightly. “How long I’ve been your best friend? I know you too well, my baby Soojung~ and I know what you’re hiding in the last page of your book.” Luna winked at her and Krystal blushed immediately.

“I-I’m n...”

“Yahh! Stop with your denial!” Luna cut of her argument when Krystal tried to deny her true feeling. “I know what you feel. But don’t make conclusion about your heart without clear mind, Dear. I think you need time. You love him...”

“I’m not lo-”

“You-love-him.” Luna cut her again with so much emphasized in her words. “Yes, you love him. He loves you too. Right, he was playing with your heart back then. And now, you scared that he won’t serious with his feeling. You don’t believe him. But still, you love him. So~ just take your time, Soojung-ahh.”

Krystal just silence by Luna advice.

“Ahh~ I have something that could heal your sadness.” Luna stood up so suddenly and brought something. “My Oppa gave me this, but I think I can’t attend it.”

Luna looked at the ticket that Luna brought. ‘2014 Young Journalist Seminar’.

“But, w-why?” Krystal finally sat up as she got the ticket.

“Yahh, you know that I’m not into journalism things. Just go, Soojung-ahh!” Luna said as she made ‘V’ sign to her. But suddenly Krystal hugged her.

“I love you, Luna-yahh! You’re really my best friend, chu~” Krystal said as she kiss Luna cheek so hard.

“Yahh!” Luna screamed as she wiped Krystal kiss in her cheek and success made Krystal chuckled in the end. “Let’s sleep. Don’t cry anymore because you’ll need to look beautiful on seminar tomorrow.” Luna added.

“But wait! Your Oppa? Hmm...” Krystal glanced to Luna. “Since when, you have an Oppa? I know that you have a twin, but not Oppa.”

Luna coughed awkwardly. “Yahh! I have a cousin too you know!” Luna replied. Fortunately Krystal didn’t ask any further.

 

***

 

In the other place, Seohyun cried in her apartement alone. She still could remember clearly what Yonghwa said to Yunho. But she was so scared. It’s true that she was not really loved her past boyfriend. But still, she trusted him so much. At first, she blamed him when he decided to leave her. She felt that he betrayed her trust and she was so hurt because of that.

But until she met Yonghwa, she finally understood that it was not her past boyfriend fault. It’s all her fault in the first place. She was into her passion too much and forgot that she had someone who loves her and need her love. She felt so guilty towards her past boyfriend but she didn’t regret of their broke up.

Now she was scared. She scared that she would do the same thing like what she was done before. She didn’t want to make Yonghwa hurt in the end. She couldn’t, because she loves him so much~

Yes, finally she should admit it. She loves him~

Suddenly, her phone vibrated. When she looked at the display, she saw her father’s name on it.

“Yeoboseyooo~ Appa~” Seohyun answered as she couldn’t hide her sadness towards her father. She never acted like this to her father before. She always managed herself to look calm and positive. But this time was the exception.

“I knew that something must be bothering you. That’s why I call you right know.” Her father said as he took a deep breath. “What happen, Dear? Would you mind tell Appa?”

But Seohyun couldn’t say anything. She was just crying and crying. In the end her father just silence and tried to soothe her.

After ten minute crying, finally Seohyun felt more calmed. Her cried had changed became sobbed.

“I don’t know what happen with you, Seohyun-ahh. But if it so hard to tell Appa now, it’s okay.” Her father said again. “Just follow your heart, Dear~ It’s so rare to hear you crying so hard like that. So, my advice for you right now is just follow your heart.” Her father, who was a professor in psychology major, could read her daughter sadness.

“I could hear a fear in your cry. But you must go on. Hurt is a part of human life. You couldn’t resist it. The main point is how you could handle your hurt and become a better person after that. You wrote so many books about the positive of love and passion. But it seemed that what you wrote all this time were just theories. People didn’t need your theory, Seohyun-ahh. So, be brave, Child! Follow your heart. Fight for your love and happiness. Don’t regret it later.”

Seohyun just silence by her Father words. Her father advices really hooked into her heart. It felt so hurt yet so right. She just need to be braver to faced her love and fight for her happiness.

“Appa~” Seohyun said a word for the first time since her father call.

“Yes, Dear?”

“Thank you~” she said as her eyes become teary again. She could hear her father chuckled by her words.

“So, what will you do now?” her father asked.

“I’ll be brave Appa...”

“And?”

“I’ll fight for my happiness. I’ll tell him~”

 

***

 

Minhyuk looked at his phone impatiently. The last message that he received was 12 hours ago. He was dying for a new information about Krystal. Fortunately his cafe was not really crowded because the lunch time was still one hour to go.

Yes, he admitted that he was so wrong last night. He shouldn't give up on his jealousy. But he couldn’t hold it. He lost his patient when Krystal refused to hear his explanation and just kissed her. Again. He felt so guilty after that.

He really wanted to go after her but he decided to let her that night because he knew that Krystal would hate him more. He really didn’t want it.

But, he felt so relieved when finally he got a new message. At least, he knew that his sincerity was delivered well to her, even if she didn’t know that it’s all from him.

As he waited for a new information about Krystal, Minhyuk also monitored something in his phone. He waited the web the he monitored to updated something. He already waited for almost 3 hours now but it still no update yet.

He took a deep breath as he press the refresh button on his phone, when suddenly he found the web was updated a new news.

He read the news title ‘2014 Journalism Summer Internship’ first with full of hope, before he scrolled down to looked for seminar attendant names who success got that internship, and found...her!

“Oh my God! Soojung-ahh!” Minhyuk exclaimed enthusiastically.

“OPPAAAAA!!!!”

Minhyuk heard someone screamed his name and when he turned away, someone already hugged him tight.

“Oh my God, Oppa! We made it, Oppa! We made it!” the girl who hugged him started to cry and success make Minhyuk chuckled.

“Yep, we made it. Thanks to you, Luna~” Minhyuk said as he patted Luna head lightly.

“No, it’s all because of you, Oppa. Thank you for everything~” Luna said again as she sobbed hard.

“Yahh! Stop crying!” Minhyuk pull Luna’s body as he still laughed, but suddenly the cafe door was opened and...

“How....dare you...”

Minhyuk and Luna turned around to found out Krystal who stood in front of the cafe door.

“Soojung-ahh~” Minhyuk tried to approached her but Krystal turned around immediately, ran away, before Minhyuk could stop her.

 

***

 

Seohyun felt her heart beat more crazily. Now, she could see the clinic for about two meter in front of her. She didn’t know what would she said to Yonghwa, she just being brave to follow her heart, like her father said.

The taxi that brought her already stopped in front of the main gate.

“Ommo~ Seohyun-ssi?” Seohyun heard someone called her.

“Ahh Missun-ssi, annyeong haseyo~” Seohyun greeted the head nurse, Missun-ssi.

“I’m so surprised to see you right now. Why don’t you tell me first, if you would come to here?” Misun-ssi asked her as she hugged Seohyun warmly.

“I’m sorry if I’m surprised you, Misun-ssi. I-I just...”

“You want to meet Dr. Jung, right?” Missun-ssi cut out her words as she winked. “Unfortunately, I was just from his office back then, but I couldn’t found him anywhere.” Misun-ssi added as she turned around to find someone.

When she finally saw a boy who just ran out the gate, Misun-ssi called him. “Jaehyun-ahh, do you know where Dr. Jung is?”

“I saw him in the hill behind the clinic earlier.” The boy answered as she walked away.

“Ahh, thank you Misun-ssi. I can go there alone, don’t worry.” Seohyun said as she looked Misun-ssi. “I don’t want to disturb you, Misun-ssi. Don’t worry.”

“Ahh, okay. If you said so~” Misun-ssi replied as she rubbed Seohyun arm. “Just don’t forget to meet me before you leave, Seohyun-ssi.”

“Ahrasso~”

In the end Seohyun walked towards the hill alone. She couldn’t really felt her steps. She was too nervous and eager to meet him again. She needed to tell him her true feeling.

Yes, she must tell him~

Now she could see the hill, and she saw Yonghwa who stand in the foothills, but...not alone...

She stopped immediately, to watch someone who stand behind Yonghwa. It’s a girl.

But suddenly she felt her heart froze, when she saw that girl back hugging Yonghwa...

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

Author's note:

 

Annyeong~ gogumas~ huaaaaa I'm so sorry for my hiatus~

I'm really busy these days because of my work and my study. I hope you'll understand.

I'm sorry for become a bad writer.

Finally I post a new chapter for this story. Once again I'm sorry~

 

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry if it's not according your expectation. I just try to write according to my plot. huhuhu

But I warn you that it's not edited yet~

Please bear with my messy english T^T

 

Thank you so much for all my subscribers. Whoaaaa I'm so happy when I looked there are so many subscribers who follow my story. Thank you for your support...huhuhu

I'll appreciate every comment, critic, or opinion from all of you.

Thank you for all who subscribed and upvoted and commented to my story. I'm sorry if I could not tell my gratitude to each of you.

 

And happy Eid Mubarak for all moeslem gogumas around the world~

 

-ubie24-