Five

When Love Makes Your Dream Strong...

Yonghwa just rechecked some reports when suddenly someone knocked his office door.

"Annyeong haseyo, Dr. Jung. But there is someone who wants to meet you." Seulgi, one of nurse in the clinic told.

Yonghwa just took a glimpse at her lightly after that he continued his work. "Nugu?"

"Ahh...I-I forget to asked her." Seulgi scratched her hair. "But I'll ask her so..."

"Her? Yeoja?" Yonghwa cut off abruptly. Felt so excited out of sudden. Because he knew exactly that just a few people who knew his clinic, and it couldn't be his family because they would tell him before they arrived.

Could it be her?

 

Yonghwa walked fast towards lobby. But he suddenly felt so disappointed when he saw a silhouette of a girl with a short hair instead of long hair.

I should know that it couldn't be her. Yonghwa told to himself as he smiled bitterly.

"Annyeong. Long time no see, Oppa!" Jieun greeted him happily.

Yonghwa silent at first, but then he smiled. "Ohh, how have you been, Jieun-ahh?"

"Yahh, what happen with your expression, Oppa? Wae? Did you expect someone else instead of me?" Jieun asked as she acted to be hurt. But Yonghwa chuckled as he approached her and hugged her warmly.

"Bogoshippo." Jieun said again as she tightened her hugged.

Yonghwa stunned, but he giggled in the end as he patted Jieun’s head lightly.

"It's good to see you too." Yonghwa replied. He didn't know why he felt a bit uneasy.

 

They decided to just walking around at foothills behind the clinic.

"So, how have you been?" Yonghwa asked to her after a few minutes in silent.

"I’m good, with new cases every day, as always." She replied shortly. "How about you, Oppa?" She asked back.

"Hmm...I’m good too, with new patients every day, as always." Yonghwa answered as he couldn't hold his smiled, so it succeed make Jieun hit his arms lightly.

"Yahh! Do you think I'm stupid? I know that your dream hospital will open soon." Jieun replied back as she chuckled. "By the way, congratulations Oppa. Your dream is finally coming true." She added.

Yonghwa turned to look at her and smiled. "Thank you." He said gratefully.

"Whoever your girlfriend right now. She must be proud of you." Jieun said again.

Yonghwa speechless at first, but then he chuckled. "Yahh! Why does you bring those topic out of sudden?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" But Jieun asked him abruptly.

Yonghwa speechless, then he smiled bitterly. "No, Jieun-ahh. I don't have a girlfriend..."

...yet? Yonghwa added in his mind.

Jieun smiled, sadly. "I know I must look so pathetic right now. But honestly, I'm happy to hear that..."

Yonghwa knew what was Jieun words leading to, but he kept silence.

"I regret to give up on you, Oppa." She added. "I'm so stupid back then."

After that, they silent for a few minutes.

"I heard you met someone else." It was Yonghwa who broke the silent first as he walked, so now he was a few steps in front of Jieun with his back faced her.

"Yes I had." She answered then took a deep breath. "But it felt so wrong. I'm sorry because I've been so selfish. I'm sorry to not support your dream.

I realized that I chose the wrong decision after I met him. I thought that I have got over you, but in my heart...it's always you...Oppa"

Yonghwa stunned by Jieun's confession. He was so surprised, but he felt sorry for her because he didn't feel the same.

"Jieun-ahh...I..."

But suddenly Yonghwa felt something wrapped his waist. When he realized, it was Jieun who was back hugging him.

"Call me selfish. But please, let's start all over again, Oppa. I still love you." Jieun said, trembled.

Yong was really surprised by Jieun bold acted. It hurt him so much because he couldn't receive her heart again.

I can't, when my heart already full of someone else...he told to himself

"You know what, I'll always love you, Jieun-ahh..." Yonghwa said carefully, "...as a good friend..."

Jieun sobbed by Yonghwa’s confession as she tightened her hugged. "Is-is there-someone else?" She asked as she still sobbed hard.

Yonghwa took a deep breath before he answered, "Yes, Jieun-ahh. I'm sorry..."

Jieun cried in the end. Yonghwa just smiled as he patted her hands who still wrapped his waist softly, tried to soothe her.

 

Yonghwa waved, as he watched Jieun’s cab drove away from his clinic. He exhaled peacefully, felt so grateful that Jieun could accept his decision. Deep inside his heart, he prayed that one day Jieun would meet her true love too.

After a few minuts, he walked back to his office, but he bumped into Missun-ssi.

"Where is Seohyun-ssi, Dr. Jung? Don't tell me that she left without bid me her goodbye." Missun-ssi asked him abruptly.

"What? Seohyun?" Yonghwa asked her back. His heart beat so crazily.

"Didn't you meet her? She went to the hills to meet you." Missun-ssi said, suddenly worried.

Yonghwa stunned, before suddenly he ran fast to the hills, tried to find Seohyun. He ignored Missun-ssi who called him, confused.

But he couldn't find anyone else in the hills. Then, he searched around the clinic but still he couldn't find her.

He gave up as he scratched his hair, frustrated.

She must be misunderstood with what she saw. He nagged himself.

"How is she? Do you find her?" Missun-ssi asked out of nowhere, while Yonghwa still panted, tired from running around crazily.

"How about Mr. Choi, Missun-ssi?" but instead of answered her question, Yonghwa asked Missun-ssi back.

"What?" Missun-ssi confused by Yonghwa random question. "Ahh Mr. Choi already discharged this afternoon."

"So, there aren't any patients for tonight?" Yonghwa asked again as he massaged his temples.

"No..."

"Good." Yonghwa got up as he took off his white blazer. "I need to go to Seoul, Missun-ssi. I won't be long, but if there is an emergency case, don't hesitate to call me okay!"

"Ahh...yee.." Missun-ssi replied but she still looked so confused.

And Yonghwa ran fast towards his car. He didn't think too much, he just hoped to reach Seoul as soon as possible.

Seohyun-ahh...jebal...he screamed in his mind.

 

***

 

Seohyun got out off the bus. Yesterday, after she saw Yonghwa was with someone else, she felt very broken heart, and chose to run away. She even saw the girl, who with Yonghwa in the foothills, was back hugging him.

It hurts...

She really needed to go away from that place before Yonghwa knew she was there.

She was so late. When she already admitted her true feeling towards Yonghwa, he already with someone else. It was true that she felt so sad, but she felt more disappointed towards him.

How could he changes his feeling so fast like that? Why does he chooses to be with someone else after he got rejected once?

Seohyun still felt so angry with that fact.

I thought he was different, but it seems that I’m wrong...

Seohyun became teary again.

Seohyun felt her phone vibrated. She got two cheering messages from her parent. Yes, yesterday, she decided to sleep over in her home instead of going back to her apartment. She didn’t know why she suddenly missed her parent terribly. She felt so guilty out of sudden because she barely came back home and drowned herself in work.

She knew that her father realized her feeling. But it was so fortunately that her parent didn’t ask further.

After a few minutes, Seohyun finally arrived in front of her apartment door. She just about entered her passcode, when suddenly Victoria, her neighbour, appeared.

“Ahh, so you were not coming back last night, Seohyun-ahh?” Victoria asked to the point.

“Ne~ Unnie, I slept over in my parent home last night.” Seohyun replied as she smiled to her gently.

“Ahh, geurae...” Victoria murmured, “I wonder what happen to that guy last night?” she asked almost soundlessly as she clucked her tongue, looked worry.

“What happen, Unnie?” Seohyun couldn’t help to asked further.

“There was someone who looking for you yesterday, I thought you were just coming late and told him about that. But when I came back from my friend’s party after midnight, I still found him standing in front of your door. He said that you would come back anytime soon, so he decided to wait for you.” Victoria said. “But it seems that he already left...”

Could it be...

“Ahh, jinjja?” but Seohyun tried to not expecting something. “Thank you for the information, Unnie...” and she replied coldly.

“Oke then, I’ll get going, Seohyun-ahh.” After that, Victoria bid her goodbye.

But Seohyun still rooted on her spot. She didn’t know what to do. She thought to just ignore it but her heart couldn’t lie, how she hoped it was...him.

And suddenly she ran fast towards the first floor and asked the security there.

“I’m sorry, Ahjussi. Did you, by any chance know about someone who looking for me yesterday?” Seohyun asked to the point.

“Ne?” the security ahjussi little bit startled by Seohyun sudden question. “Someone?” he tried to remember before, “Ahh, ne~ there was a guy who looking for you, Seohyun-ssi. I told him that might be you won’t come back home, but he insisted to stay. But it seems that he already left, because I don’t see his car anymore. He parked his car right in front of the building yesterday.”

...and it hurts more...

Seohyun felt so stupid out of sudden. How come she thought that it was him?

He was already with someone else, there’s no reason for him to looking for me. Seohyun tried to calming herself but she couldn’t help herself to not crying again.

 

***

 

Krystal just scrolled randomly her mouse when actually she didn’t read anything in her laptop. She already cried so much yesterday until she couldn’t cry anymore. She felt so tired.

This morning, she finished all her stuff that would she bring for her upcoming summer internship and packed it all. Yes, she succeed became the one who could attend those journalist internship.

She felt so happy at that time and without she realized it, she already in front of Kang Minhyuk cafe, to share this happy news to him first. She even forgot all what he had done to her for the past months. But how surprised she was when she saw Minhyuk and Luna, her best friend, were hugging each other.

She didn’t really remember what happen after that. She just remembered she already on the bed and cried so hard.

The next morning, she was really like a zombie. She didn’t feel anything and didn’t want anything. Fortunately she still could finish her pack. She even could answer all the questions from Yonghwa, who suddenly appeared in front of her apartment, well. She could remember that Yonghwa gave her his car key, after he took a bath too. One thing that she forgot to ask was, why did her Oppa do in Seoul in early morning?

But Krystal decided to not thinking too much. She didn’t want to think too deeply right now.

Krystal took a deep breath as she looked at a basket of purple hyacinth flower plant on the window. Suddenly she remembered what Luna had said to her about flower meaning. It was so hurt but she couldn’t help to not felt so curious. She typed all flowers name that Minhyuk already gave to her...pink carnations, daisies, purple hyacinths...

But she cried again in the end. It was all too cheesy for her. Bull. Minhyuk and Luna already betrayed her trust.

She looked at her dead phone on her bed as she shed her tears. Since yesterday, she decided to turn off her phone because Luna and Minhyuk didn’t stop to call her. She couldn’t forgive them.

But suddenly she heard someone pushed the bell. At first, Krystal tried to ignore it, pretended she was not at home. But it seemed the guest was really stubborn, because the bell was still pushed after several minutes.

Krystal got up in the end, but she decided to check first the guest. She wouldn’t open it if it was Luna or Minhyuk who pushed the bell. But what she saw was Haru, her neighbour daughter who tiptoed and pushed the bell again and again. Krystal frowned for seconds but decided to open the door in the end.

But how surprised she was, the second she opened the door, someone grabbed the door so hard and opened it widely.

 

***

 

Seohyun shed her tears before the lift door opened and took a deep breath before walked out of the lift. She was just entering her passcode when she heard the steps sound from emergency stair beside her apartment.

She turned away to look who is the one that took the emergency stairs, but...

“Seohyun-ahh!” Yonghwa shouted, looked so surprised to find out Seohyun in front of him.

But Seohyun, didn’t know what the power that lead her to open her apartment so fast and entered. She was about to close the door, when something already prevented it.

It was...Yonghwa’s hand.

“Please Seohyun-ahh. Please, listen to me first.” Yonghwa begged.

Seohyun knew exactly that she was acting so childish but she couldn’t help it. She was angry, disappointed, but also ashamed.

“No, Jung Yonghwa-ssi. I’m busy.” Seohyun tried to reply calmly even if her face showed otherwise.

“Please Seohyun-ahh.” But Yonghwa didn’t give up. “Please. It’s just a misunderstanding. She is...”

“Stop, Yonghwa-ssi. You don’t owe any explanations to me. It’s not my business. So, please, leave me alone.” Seohyun cut off as she stammered, tried to hold her tears.

“No! Seohyun-ahh. Please...” Yonghwa still begged.

But Seohyun pushed the door so hard, and it succeed make the door closed.

Yonghwa now tried to push the bell as he shouted her name, begged again and again. Meanwhile, Seohyun just stood silently in front of her door.

She felt so stupid but her heart couldn’t lie that she wanted to hear his explanation.

We’re not kid anymore. But what are we doing right now is in the same level as kids.

Seohyun shed again her tears and took a deep breath, before she opened the door.

“Seohyun-ahh...” Yonghwa surprised when the door was opened.

But Seohyun didn’t say anything, she just opened the door widely, implicitly told him to enter.

“Oh my God, Thank you so much Seohyun-ahh.” Yonghwa said again as he entered Seohyun’s apartment.

In the living room, Yonghwa turned back to face Seohyun who just stood there, still not said anything. She crossed her arms, waiting him to say whatever he wanted to say.

She just decided to act like a truly adult here.

“Seohyun-ahh...”

Yonghwa just about started his explanation, when suddenly Seohyun cut it off.

“Wait! First of all, stops call me, Seohyun-ahh. We don’t really that close.” Seohyun said sternly.

Yonghwa shocked by Seohyun sudden cut. Hurt could be seen in his eyes, but he tried to continue his explanation. He couldn’t waste this chance. Seohyun was really so stubborn. When she decided to hear his explanation, it was mean that he still had a hope.

Please...Yonghwa screamed inwardly.

“Ne~ Seohyun-ssi. I just heard from Missun-ssi that you were in my clinic yesterday.” Yonghwa tried to explained to the point but in the end he confused. “...she said that you tried to find me in the foothills, so you might be...”

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun’s eyes before he continued his sentence. But Seohyun just looked back to him, still didn’t want to change her expression.

Yonghwa might be can’t see it, but her heart was throbbing so crazily as she wait for Yonghwa’s next explanation.

“Looked Seohyun-ahh, it was just a misunderstanding. What you saw yesterday is not what you think...” Yonghwa became panic again because Seohyun didn’t show any emotion to his explanation. He was a doctor for years, but he never as panic as that time. Seohyun’s silence was really creepy to him. But he needed to explain it.

Seohyun clucked her tongue. “I feel so stupid, you know. I was trapped by your confession, and regretted all my rejections toward you. Ran without thinking much just to tell you what my true feeling, but what I saw...”

“Jieun is my ex-girlfriend...” but Yonghwa cut it off.

“...what?” Seohyun said spontaneously. Her heart clenched, so hard.

And Yonghwa could see it too. But he needed to finish it fast, before this misunderstanding grew larger.

“Ne~ Jieun is the one whom I let go.” Yonghwa continued. He felt so hurt when he saw Seohyun became teary again. “She told me that she regretted too.” Yonghwa took a deep breath. “She regretted to give up on me. She said that she wanted to start over our relationship again...”

Seohyun chuckled as her tears flowing unstoppable. But she turned away and sobbed hard. Her last defense was broken.

It hurts...so much...

Yonghwa’s heart hurt too. Without he realized it, he walked fast toward her and hugged her.

“I’m so sorry, Seohyun-ahh. I didn’t mean to hurt you. You’re just watching something in the wrong time.” Yonghwa said. His tone was so sad. It made Seohyun crying more hard.

“How come you did that to me?” Seohyun asked as she was still crying. “How could you say about your feeling so confidently when the fact is otherwise?”

Yonghwa stunned by Seohyun words.

“You said that you love me but you with someone else...” Seohyun finished her painful sentence as she chocked.

Yonghwa just hugged her more tightly as he knew how hurt her feeling at that time. He wanted to tell her the truth but she was crying so hard in his embrace, and it felt so difficult to him out of sudden.

But after a few minutes, Seohyun broke Yonghwa’s hug.

“I’m sorry, Yonghwa-ssi.” Seohyun turned away and stepped back. “I know that what I’m doing right now is so childish. I’m so sorry. I was the one who rejected you first. It was not your fault if you chose to move on so...”

“Let me finished my explanation first, Seohyun-ahh.” Yonghwa begged for nth times. It felt like what they were doing just beating around the bush.

“Please, Yonghwa-ssi. No...” but Seohyun refused. “You know exactly that I’m not that strong. Please, I don’t need your further explanation. I thought that I needed to hear your reason at first, but I’m wrong. I can’t, so please...just leave alone.” This time, it was Seohyun who begged.

Seohyun just about opened the door and asked him to leave, when suddenly Yonghwa said, “It was true that Jieun wanted to start over again our relationship, but I rejected her...”

Seohyun stopped her walked and turned away. She looked so shocked with this sudden fact.

“Yes, I told her that I couldn’t accept her heart anymore. I can’t, when you know exactly that my heart is belongs to you...” Yonghwa said with desperate tone.

Seohyun who still in shocked, couldn’t say anything too.

Really? Seohyun asked inwardly. The hope that already broke a minute ago, was starting to bloom again. But she couldn’t let it happen. She didn’t want to fall again.

Can I trust him? All my ex-boyfriends told me so, but in the end they broke my heart again and again. They said that they will support my dreams but they had given up on me.

There wes a war in Seohyun’s mind. But...

 

‘...stop blaming someone else to cover your fault.

Correct your weakness. Do not wait for people to understand your weakness.’

 

Suddenly, Seohyun remembered all Yonghwa had said when they met for the first time.

Is that true? That I’m too selfish to hope everyone could understand me?

As if Yonghwa could hear all the war in her mind, he walked slowly towards her.

“Trust me, Seohyun. Please, don’t reject my sincerity. I really love you. And Jieun is my past. I already rejected her.” Yonghwa said as he reached her hand and rubbed it gently.

But when Yonghwa looked at her eyes, he could see there were still doubts in it. He took a deep breath.

“Do you need a proof?” Yonghwa asked, challenged her.

 

***

 

Krystal got up in the end, but she decided to check first the guest. She wouldn’t open it if it was Luna or Minhyuk who pushed the bell. But what she saw was Haru, her neighbour daughter who tiptoed and pushed the bell again and again. Krystal frowned for seconds but decided to open the door in the end.

But how surprised she was, the second she opened the door, someone grabbed the door so hard and opened it widely. Before Krystal could absorb what was really happened, Luna already entered her room.

“Yahh!” Krystal shouted at her angrily. “How could you...”
“Because I know you won’t it if it was me who stood in front of your door. Thanks to Haru who willingly help me.” Luna replied as she still panted hard, the result of all her efforts to enter Krystal room as fast as she could.

“Don’t start the fight Luna-yahh.” Krystal said as she rubbed her temple. “I’m so tired. So please, leave me alone or...”

But Luna said, “You can hit me as you please, but after you hear my...”

“I don’t need you trash explanation!” But Krystal cut it off again as she became teary. It made Luna lost her words too.

Krystal took this chance to walk fast towards her room but...

“Kang Minhyuk is on the way to airport right now!” Luna shouted out of sudden and succeed make Krystal stopped her walk.

Luna saw a chance in Krystal sudden froze as she continued, “He decided to go to Japan and live there.”

But Krystal still rooted in her spot.

“You’re misunderstood on us, Soojung-ahh.” Luna finally started her explanation. “I hugged her yesterday because I was too happy to hear the news that you got the chance as one of an attendant who got the internship. Minhyuk Oppa was already monitored the news since the morning. He believed that you could make it.”

Krystal felt something fishy in Luna explanation and turned around to face her best friend.

Since when she close with Kang Minhyuk?

“You’re still couldn’t realize it?” Luna asked desperately but Krystal just frowned. “I know you’re smart, but I forgot that you’re a slow thinker, geez...”

“Yahh!” Krystal felt so offended by Luna comment which is true actually.

“Don’t yahh me, you babbo!” Luna shouted back. “How could you not realize it that all the books, the ticket, and the chance that came to you were completely not a luck! It was not a coincidence! It was planned by him!”

“What?” Krystal surprised.

“Yes! It was all Minhyuk Oppa plans. And I just helped him. Because why? Because he really love you, Soojung-ahh! He tried to lead you to your true dream instead of lost in your absurd ambition as editor assistant.” Luna continued her emotional explanation. “It was true that he was so wrong to you, but he already gave you proofs that he was so sincere to you, Soojung-ahh.”

“But that’s not the point. He is on the way to airport, Soojung-ahh. Don’t regret if he never comeback here.” Luna added.

“Yahh! You’re too much. How come he won’t come back here? He was born here and his family is also here.” Krystal finally argued back, but couldn’t hide her stammered voice, panic.

“You’ll never know until you’re really broken heart Soojung-ahh.” Luna replied with a little bit dramatic.

“Yahh! I have broken heart too. You’re too much, jinjja! It’s not funny at all!” Krystal shouted, more panic.

“I’m not kidding you! He was the one who told me that. It’s okay if you don’t want to believe me.” Luna replied coldly. But suddenly Luna’s phone vibrated. She tapped her phoned and read the messages before, “Yahh! Read this, Soojung-ahh!” Luna gave her phone to Krystal right away.

Krystal frowned but still managed herself to read the message.

 

From : Kang Minhyuk

To : Me

Honestly, I really don’t know what I have to say to you Luna-yahh, instead of thank you.

Thank you for helping me all this time. Thank you so much for your efforts. I really appreciate all you had done for me and Soojung. Eventhough I failed, I didn’t regret it. It’s really a precious bless to have you as a friend.

And before I go, can you grant my last wish? Sorry if I sound so greedy. But please Luna-yahh, take care of Soojung. Please, don’t give up on her like I do. I believe, she will forgive you anytime soon. You know her so well, right? She has a soft heart so it is hard for her to being angry too long.

And I know, in your eyes, I’m a coward. But I can’t hurt Soojung anymore. So, I decided to give up now.

I hope she will reach her dreams and live happily. And the same wish for you too.

Now, it is time for me to manage my own feeling. I need to fix it all and start a new life. In a new place of course.

So, wish me luck, Luna-yahh. And tell Soojung that I’m really sorry. When, she is not angry anymore of course.

Once again, thank you Luna-yahh. My precious chingoo~

Bye~

 

And after that, without thinking much, Krystal ran fast as she reached the car key on the table.

At first, Luna still speechless with what had happened. But in the end, her eyes became teary as she covered with her arms...

 

***

 

“Do you need a proof?” Yonghwa asked, challenged her.

But Seohyun just looked back at him, waiting. Truth be told, she just didn’t know how to answer.

Yonghwa took a deep breath again as he took out his phone and started to dial.

He push speaker button and after several times, she could heard someone picked up the call.

“Ne~ Oppa?” a clear woman voice heard.

“Yeobeoseyo, Jieun-ahh.” Yonghwa replied awkwardly. “I’m sorry that I didn’t call you yesterday. There was sudden problem came. But it seemed like you reached Seoul safely, dahaengida.”

He looked at Seohyun face as he talked to Jieun. But her emotionless face made him panic.

What if Seohyun still don’t trust me?

“Ne~ Oppa, it’s okay. Don’t worry, I reached my home safely. Even if my heart broke into pieces because of you,” Jieun replied as she chuckled.

It made Yonghwa more nervous, so he needed to clear his throat.

“I’m so sorry about yesterday, Jieun-ahh. I hurt you so much...” even if he felt so awkward, but he couldn’t help to feel so guilty towards her.

“Ne~ Oppa, you hurt me soooo much. But it’s okay, I can understand it. It was me who left you first. And it was me too who so thick skin to ask you to start all over again. But don’t worry, Oppa. Believe me, I can though all of this.” Jieun said confidently and it succeed make Yonghwa smiled. He felt so relieved that Jieun really could accept it. He totally forgot that his true occasion of calling her is to give Seohyun a proof.

Yonghwa took a deep breath again, “It’s so relieve that you could understand me. Gumawo, Jieun-ahh but once again, mian~”

“Stop it, Oppa. If you apologize once again, I swear I’ll hang up the phone.” Jieun threatened him as she chuckled again. “It’s okay, Oppa. I hope you’ll be happy. And don’t let her wait too long! Sometimes woman need something that they could trust in a man. She might be need a time and space, but you need to make sure she trusts you first.”

Yonghwa chuckled by Jieun sudden advice. No one could believe that she was just rejected by a man whom she gave an advice at that time.

“Yahh! Don’t laugh, Oppa! You need to hear me. She is the one who make you feel stronger to reach your dream. You told me that she is your trigger so you could take all the risks, and flipped it over into a chance and make your dream hospital finished earlier from the plan.” Jieun added. “Go to her, Oppa.”

Yonghwa took a deep breath and felt so grateful with all Jieun had said. “Ne, Jieun-ahh. Gumawo. And you too, please be happy...”

“I’ll Oppa.”

After that, Yonghwa ended their conversation and tried to look at her again. But what did he saw was surprised him. Seohyun was crying hard soundlessly as she covered her face with her arms.

Yonghwa took a deep breath as he hugged her again. She was crying out all her sadness.

“I’m so sorry, Yonghwa. I’m sorry for rejected you.” Seohyun said in between her cry. She was trembling so hard but still tried to manage herself to say something. “I’m sorry. But I...I love you...”

Yonghwa hugged her more tightly after hearing what she had said. “Sshhh...don’t cry anymore. I love you more, Seohyun-ahh. I love you so much...” he replied as he didn’t realize that his tear was also flowing.

 

***

 

Krystal drove the car as the tears was still flowing. She hates Kang Minhyuk so much, but if he really leaved Korea and chose to stay in Japan, it was mean that she couldn’t see him anymore.

No, I won’t let it happen...

Krystal shouted inwardly as she pushed the pedal and the car moved so fast.

After several times she avoided the accidents, because of she drove like a crazy woman, she finally arrived in the airport.

She ran and ran, tried to find the flight schedule to Japan. But she was too panic to think straightly. When, she found an airport security not far from her, she asked him immediately. Fortunately, he helped her to get the information, but...

“The flight to Japan already took off fifteen minutes ago. The next flight is at 7.00 PM tonight.”

Krystal couldn’t hear anything as her legs felt so weak. She couldn’t stand so she just sat there and crying soundlessly. The security who helped her before became panic. It succeed make her became a public attention. Everyone looked at her as she still cried.

Suddenly, the phone in her grabbed was vibrated. She looked at the monitor as she put the phone on her right ear.

“Soojung-ahh, where are you?” it was Luna who called her.

But Krystal didn’t answer. She just cried.

“What happen Soojung-ahh?” Luna became panic too as people already gathered around her.

“He is...he is gone, Lunaaaa...” finally Krystal answered as she cried hard, didn’t care anymore.

In the end, Krystal just cried and cried. She regretted to not forgive him. She felt so stupid because it was just a misunderstanding.

But she needed to tell him that she forgave him and her heart was so hurt because she couldn’t do that.

I love you Kang Minhyuk, I love you until my heart is so hurt. Ottoke? Krystal screamed inwardly.

“What happen to her?”

People around keep questioned her but she didn’t want to answer them.

“Soojung! Soojung-ahh? What happen?” she heard someone asked but she still in her grief.

“Yahh! Soojung-ahh! Why are you crying? Soojung-ahh!” that person still asked her and tried to release her hands that covered her face.

Krystal heard it but still refused to hear it clearly until that person forced her to open her hands.

She was still sobbing when she opened her eyes slowly, and found...Kang Minhyuk who looked at her worried.

“Soojung-ahh gwenchana?” he asked again.

Krystal needed some times to realize it. When suddenly, “YAHH!! KANG MINHYUK!!! YOU BABBO!!!” Krystal cried louder as she hit Minhyuk chest rapidly.

Minhyuk who was shocked by Krystal sudden attack needed to grab her hands to prevent himself from getting hit.

“Yahh! What happen with you? You cried before, but why are you angry out of sudden?” Minhyuk asked innocently.

Krystal, with her hands still grabbed by Minhyuk, completely silent now. She gazed at him angrily before become teary again. “Yahh! I thought you’re gone. I thought I won’t see you anymore for the rest of my life. I thought you leave me...” Krystal continued her cry.

“What? You think I’m gone and leave you?” Minhyuk asked back. “Who said that to you?”

Krystal stopped her cry immediately.

“Who said that?” Minhyuk repeated his question.

“Luna said that you’ll leave Korea to stay in Japan. And I read your message...” she replied as she still sobbed.

“What? Me? Stay in Japan?” Minhyuk confused, but after he understood, he tried so hard to not laugh at that time. “Yahh! I’ll just go to Jeju, Soojung-ahh.  And I’ll stay there for about three months because I need to prepare my new branch there.” Minhyuk explained as he couldn’t hold his laugh anymore.

“What?”

Krystal couldn’t absorb at first. But when she finally understood, she blushed. She felt so ashamed because too drama queen before. She didn’t know what the power that made her strength came back and managed herself got up.

She was ready to run when suddenly Minhyuk grabbed her wrist.

“Where are you going, Soojung-ahh?” Minhyuk asked as he still laughed.

People around them who finally understood, already leave them. But Krystal still felt ashamed.

“Yahh! Just let me go!” Krystal shouted.

“NO! When the chance finally comes, how can I let you go?” Minhyuk said confidently. “Just explain to me later. Now! Go to Jeju with me!” Minhyuk dragged Krystal out of sudden.

“M – Mwo?” Krystal shocked by Minhyuk sudden acted. “Yahh, Kang Minhyuk! Are you crazy?”

“Yes, I am. “ Minhyuk replied calmly. “Now shut up, and follow me. I know your seminar will starts two week from now. You just need to spend three days with me in Jeju, before I send you back to Seoul.”

Krystal felt her heart was beating so crazily. She was happy but ashamed at the same time. She didn’t know what to do. She just needed someone to be blamed at that time.

“LUNAAAAAA!!!!!” she screamed.

 

Luna who still could hear their conversation by the phone that was not hung up yet, became teary again. She covered again...and burst of laugh for the second time that day.

“BUAHAHAHAHA!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

____________________

Author's Note:

Annyeong~

I'm so sorry for my very very late update. But finally, I can manage myself to update this story.

Fiuuuhhh...

I hope you still want to read this story even if I hiatus too long huhuhu.

But thank you so much for all of you who always cheer me up to update this story. Once again, I'm so sorry guys...

 

Just one chapter again to the end of this story, I'll try to update as soon as I can.

You don't know how much efforts from me to update this chapter huhu...hehehehe...no, I enjoyed write this chapter so much, but as always, it is not editted yet. please bear with my messy english and my awful grammar. 

I hope you'll enjoy this story. 

Thank you so much for all my subscribers who still hope this story continue, and my new subscribers. Thank you for all who upvoted and commented to my story too. I'm sorry if I could not tell my gratitude to each of you. Thank you for your support...

As always, I'll appreciate every comment, critic, or opinion from all of you.

comment please please please!!!!!! hehehe

 

 

-ubie24-