Two

When Love Makes Your Dream Strong...

 

One month later...

Seohyun walked toward the empty table after she greeted Jung Yunho, a groom who invited her to his wedding today. Minhyuk walked behind her lazily because Seohyun dragged him out in early morning just to accompany her to attend her friend wedding. He felt annoyed because he just slept at 3 AM before.

“Ahh...I’m still felt annoyed, you know.” Minhyuk said while he munched a slice of strawberry.

“Why? You’re really so mean, Minhyuk-ahh. How could you let me attend this wedding alone?” she answered and sipped her orange juice.

“That’s your problem, sist. Not mine!” he replied coldly but Seohyun just chuckled.

“Omma...I can’t move my right hand...” Seohyun heard a boy who sat near her said to her mom.

“What do you mean, dear?” his mother asked and looked toward her son.

“I can’t move my right hand. It hurt after I fell before but I can’t move it now. Hueeee.” That boy started to cry and his mother became panic.

“What? You can’t move your hand? Ommo...ommo...ottoke?” his mother checked his arm. “Oh my God, what should I do now? Somebody, please help my son!” she started to shout.

Everyone started to gather around them, and Seohyun decided to approach them too to make that mom calm down. Minhyuk just followed behind her.

That mom started to cry and made situation became worse. Until someone pushed Seohyun hard from behind and made she nudged a woman in her left side.

The woman beside Seohyun almost fell and she grabbed to Minhyuk shirt who stand behind her for support and....BREEEETTTT???!!!@#$%

“Yahh!! You!!” Minhyuk shouted angrily when he saw his shirt was ripped.

“Ommo...Minhyuk-ssi...” that woman who ripped his shirt looked so surprised.

Seohyun also surprised with the sudden accident. But she more surprised when she knew that the woman who ripped Minhyuk shirt is...Krystal-ssi? Again?

“What happen?” someone interrupted them. And when Seohyun looked at the new guest, she shocked because he is ‘that man’...again.

“I’m sorry, Minhyuk-ssi...I didn’t mean...” Krystal became panicked.

“Just invite Minhyuk-ssi to my room, Soojung-ahh. He can borrow my shirt.” That man said again.

“But...” Krystal said full of hesitate.

“Just do what I said, Soojung-ahh.” that man said sternly, and Krystal just nodded slowly.

“Please follow me, Minhyuk-ssi.”

Krystal and Minhyuk went to hotel room together.

“Dr. Jung! Please help my son! He said that he fell before and can’t move his arm now. Jebal!” someone grabbed Yonghwa suit from behind.

“Please calm down first, Nayoung-ssi. I’ll check your son condition,” Yonghwa said calmly.

Doctor? Seohyun surprised with that information.

“Oh my God, please help him, Yonghwa-ssi. I can’t forgive myself if something happen to him. Jebal,” Nayoung kept panic and still grabbed Yonghwa suit tightly. It made Yonghwa couldn’t move freely.

“Please calm down, Nayoung-ssi. How can I check your son, if you still grab my suit?” Yonghwa still tried to talk calmly.

“I’m sorry...” Nayoung released her grab but still cried. Yonghwa started to check the boy arm, before he smiled.

“How is he, Yonghwa-ssi?” Nayoung started to approach Yonghwa again before someone grabbed her arm and rubbed her warmly.

“Calm down, Nayoung-ssi,” Seohyun said. “Look at Dr. Jung expression. He smiled before. It’s mean that nothing bad happen to your son. Please listen to his explanation first. Am I right, Dr. Jung?”

Yonghwa surprised with Seohyun sudden act. But it helped him so much. “Yep, you’re right Miss.” He smiled at Seohyun and his smile made Seohyun froze all of sudden.

What happen with me?

“Don’t worry Nayoung-ssi. It’s just simple partial elbow joint dislocation. It happen because your son fell before. But I can reduce it or put it back in joint without sugery.” Yonghwa added before he applied a quick motion to the boy forearm.

“Try to move it,” Yonghwa said to the boy after he finished put it back in joint.

“Ahh I can move it, Omma!” the boy said almost scream and success made everyone around him laughed.

“Aigoo..my son...” Nayoung hugged her son tightly. “Thank you so much Yonghwa-ssi. Thank you...” Nayoung said before she hugged her son again.

“You’re welcome, Nayoung-ssi. But after this you should go to nearer clinic to ensure his condition.” Yonghwa suggested.

“Of course, Yonghwa-ssi. Thank you for your help. And you too Miss, thank you so much,” Nayoung smiled to Seohyun.

 

***

 

“Thank you,” Yonghwa decided to approach Seohyun.

“Thank you? What for?” Seohyun chuckled and sat in her chair. Yonghwa joint her and sat in front of her.

He knew Seohyun have a boyfriend already and her boyfriend was with Soojung just now. But he couldn’t hold his excitement to talk with her.

“Thank you for your help earlier. Because of you, Nayoung-ssi became more calm,” He said with sincerity.

Seohyun chuckled again and Yonghwa really love how her eyes sparkling like that.

“It’s nothing Dr. Jung. It’s you who help her before.” She said and smiled. “So, you are a Doctor, aren’t you? I just surprised to meet you again.”

“Me too, Miss...”

“Seohyun. Just call me Seohyun, Yonghwa-ssi,” She answered fast.

“Aaah, Seohyun-ssi. I surprised too. And I’m sorry because my sister ruined your day again...” Yonghwa said again.

“Sister? So Krystal-ssi is your sister?” she looked so surprised.

“Why? You thought that Soojung is my girlfriend or what?” Yonghwa chuckled when he knew that Seohyun misunderstand about his relationship with Soojung.

“Yes, I thought so before.” She answered innocently and Yonghwa chuckled again.

“And please tell your boyfriend too. I’m so sorry for my sister carelessness.” He added bitterly. Seohyun looked little bit startled by his words but she managed to smile back.

“You didn’t answer my question, Yonghwa-ssi. So, you’re a Doctor?” she asked again.

“Just an ordinary doctor at small clinic in a countryside and far away from Seoul, Seohyun-ssi. Nothing special.” He tried to act more humble. But surprisingly, she looked at his eyes directly. It made Yonghwa startled.

“No,” she blurted while still looked at his eyes. “You’re just act humble, Yonghwa-ssi.” Seohyun said seriously until she didn’t realize that her nostrils were flaring.

“What?” Yonghwa surprised by her answered and started to laugh. “So, you’re an oracle, Seohyun-ssi? You try to read my mind?” Yonghwa said while he looked toward her eyes.

“I~I’m...not.” Seohyun blushed and her answer sound stammering. “I just knew.”

Yonghwa still laughed before he realized something. “Aahh, I know.” He clapped his hands out of sudden.

“What?” Seohyun asked full of curiosity. But Yonghwa didn’t answer, he just looked at her while hold his laugh. Seohyun looked back at him, tried to read his mind again, before she nodded and chuckled again. Yonghwa just tried to trap her, he want her to read his mind again. But Seohyun realized that, and she decided to not answer him.

“So, you’re a psychologist, Seohyun-ssi?” finally, Yonghwa asked her.

“No, I’m not. I’m just an or-di-na-ry author, Yonghwa-ssi.” She answered by emphasized the ‘ordinary’ word, just to back.

Yonghwa smirked while he stared at her eyes again. He just want to drown himself in her eyes again. And Seohyun stared at him back. They stared at each other for a while.

What is that? Loneliness? Yonghwa asked to himself. He knew he is not a psychologist but he was so sure that he saw a loneliness in her eyes. Why?

It’s Seohyun who broke the connection first and she sipped her juice to run away from this awkward situation. And Yonghwa just chuckled again.

 

***

 

What happen with me? Seohyun asked to herself again. She was so confused with her feeling right now. She exactly knew what Yonghwa did is to flirt with her. But no, she should not to let her heart waved because of that.

And there was something that made herself feel uneasy when she looked at his eyes. But she shouldn’t think about that. It was his problem and he was still stranger for her.

“So, you’re guest for the groom or bride?” It’s yonghwa who broke the silence around them first.

“The groom. Jung Yunho-ssi helped me a lot for the first time I published my book. How about you?” Seohyun asked back.

“Yunho hyung is my cousin, Seohyun-ssi.” Yonghwa answered while he waved to someone in front of him.

“Really? Aahh..I see. I just realized it, the Jungs.”

And they silent again.

“Ommo...Yonghwa-yahh. I just realized that you’re with someone.” someone asked them out of sudden.

“Omma... Ahh she is Seohyun, Omma.” Yonghwa stand up to greet politely his mother.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Seohyun imnida.” Seohyun greet her politely too.

“Ommo...you’re so beautiful, dear. I never know that you have a girlfriend already, Yonghwa-yahh. Why you didn’t tell me that you will invite her today?” His mother said again while she rubbed Seohyun arm.

“Hehh??” Yonghwa and Seohyun surprised by his mother words. It seems like his mother misunderstand their relationship.

“Ani...omma...she just...”

“It’s okay Yonghwa-yahh. When I heard that you broke up with your girlfriend before, I felt so sad. But I feel so relief now because she is more beautiful. May I know your job, dear?” His mother still talked and Yonghwa didn’t know how to cut her sentence. Seohyun felt sorry for him but she found it so funny when she saw Yonghwa panic face.

“Ahh...I’m a psychologist and sometimes I wrote a book too...” Seohyun stop her answer because she hesitated to call her.

“Ommonim, dear. Just call me ommonim from now on.” His mother replied

“But omma, she...”

“Aigoo...your job is really matches well with Yonghwa, Seohyunie. I hope you can understand him and his job. Maybe he’s so stubborn, but it because he’s so idealist with his dream. You won’t meet someone with high priciple like him in this world. But I hope you will cherish and protect his dream. I know so many people have underestimate his dream included his ex-girlfriend, but I’m sure you will always support him, right dear? Please, treat him well...”

Seohyun speechless with the sudden explanation from his mother. And yonghwa just sat miserably in his chair. Seohyun didn’t know how to answer this question, but yonghwa’s mother still waited her answer.

“I...I’ll...try my best om...moni...” Seohyun finally answered.

“Aigoo...thank you dear...” Yonghwa’s mother hugged her. “Oh my God, I forget I should fetch Yonghwa’s immo in the gate. I’m sorry Seohyunie, I’ll be back soon.”

“What? Immo? Let me fetch her omma...”

“No, you should accompany Seohyunie here. I’ll fetch your immo.” She said sternly and leave them.

They were silent for a while until they couldn’t hold their laugh anymore.

“I’m sorry, Seohyun-ssi. I’ll explain to her later.” Yonghwa said while he still laughed.

“It’s okay, Yonghwa-ssi. And I’ll keep your secret. Trust me.” She replied and smiled widely.

It seems like the ice around you have been melted, Seohyun-ssi. How I wish I could break the wall around us too...

 

***

 

“I hope the size is match you well, Minhyuk-ssi.” Krystal handed a white shirt to Minhyuk.

“Thank you,” Minhyuk smiled and took the shirt.

Krystal froze all of sudden. His smile eyes is just...aakkkhh

“You know that I didn’t mean to rip your shirt on purpose, right? It’s all pure an accident.” Krystal talked randomly just to make sure he didn’t hear her heart fluttered hard.

Minhyuk who was walking toward Yonghwa’s bathroom, stopped immediately. He turned back and chuckled.

“You just has to say ‘I’m sorry’ if you feel guilty, Krystal-ssi. Don’t beat around the bush like that.” Mihyuk smirked while he . And as his prediction, Krystal felt annoyed.

“In your dream,” she replied coldly and looked away, while Minhyuk enter the bathroom, still laugh.

“Just changes quickly, Minhyuk-ssi! I really don’t want to stay in my brother room too long. I still have to...”

“What? Brother?” Minhyuk open the door quickly to ensure what Krystal said before. He didn’t realize that he still topless.

Krystal blushed suddenly. “Yahh! You must wear something first before you ask, ppabo!” Krystal shouted nervously and threw him a pillow.

Minhyuk chuckled again before he closed the door and apologized to her.

“So, is he really your brother?” Minhyuk repeated his question while they in their way to back to wedding venue.

“Who? Yonghwa oppa?” Krystal asked back, confused. But Minhyuk nodded quickly, still tried to hold his excitement.

“Of course he is.” She replied.

Minhyuk stop so suddenly, and smiled.

So, it’s mean that I still have a chance to approach you, Krystal-ssi? He said in his mind and watched her figure walk in front of him.

Minhyuk remember that Krystal always wore something fashionable but cute at the same time. But today, she wears a very simple dress, but obviously she’s stunningly beautiful.

Minhyuk walked fast to reach Krystal who walked gracefully in front of him. He slipped his hand to her waist and pulled her closer until her back touched him.

Krystal gasp by his sudden act. Minhyuk leaned closer and whispered. “You know Soojung-ahh, you look so beautiful today.”

He chuckled while released her, and leave Krystal who still froze in her spot alone.

What...what is that???!!!! Krystal screamed in his mind.

 

***

 

Krystal arrived at the wedding venue. She could see in her place that Minhyuk approached his girlfriend who sat together with...What? Yonghwa Oppa? Since when?

So, she decided to walk toward them too.

“Seohyun-ahh, I think it’s time to go. I still have a cafe to managed, you know.” She could hear Minhyuk talked to his girlfriend.

“Ohh okay, let’s go.” Seohyun stand up. “Ahh thank you for borrowing him your shirt, Yonghwa-ssi. I’ll ensure that he’ll return it to Krystal-ssi as soon as possible.”

“Ahh..it doesn’t matter.” Yonghwa said and stand up.

“Nice to meet you, Yonghwa-ssi.” Minhyuk said and shook his hand with Yonghwa. “And you too, Krystal-ssi.” Minhyuk added when he realized that Krystal just arrived.

Krystal just answered him with her smile, bitter smile for exactly. She didn’t aware that Seohyun just noticed her sad expression.

She felt so hurt when she saw Minhyuk just leave her casually, after what he had did to her before.

You’re such a jerk, Minhyuk-ssi.

Krystal took a deep breath and looked up, tried to prevent her tears, before she turned around and found her brother who still watched Minhyuk and Seohyun walked away. Krystal looked at his eyes, and she suddenly felt so hurt to see him like that.

Oh my God, I hope it’s not true...

“Oppa...don’t tell me that you interested in her...” Krystal blurted so suddenly. “You know you can’t...”

Yonghwa just smiled toward her and her hair. “I know, Soojung-ahh. Don’t worry.”

 

***

 

“Stop smiling, Minhyuk-ahh!” Seohyun said to his cousin while they in their way to go home.

“Haha what do you mean?” he replied and smiled more widely.

“Aigoo...you’re really like a lovesick puppy, you know.” Seohyun chuckled by his cousin act. “You know, they just misunderstand about our relationship. And I feel so guilty for her. She looked really sad when she looked at you earlier. I think you should tell her the truth, Minhyuk-ahh. She really likes you...”

“No, just let it be, Seohyun-ahh.”

“Yahh! You’re too mean, you know.” Seohyun said and hit Minhyuk’s arm so hard.

“Ouchhh! It hurts, Seohyun-ahh!”

“No! She must be feels more hurt right now. Just explain it to her, or I’ll tell her the truth!” she threaten him.

“No, it’s not the right time. I’ll tell her later, if the time has comes.” He insisted.

“Whatever! Just don’t regret it later. You hurt her so much you know!”

“What about you? Are you telling him that we’re just cousin or no?” Minhyuk asked her back.

“I...I didn’t need to explained anything to him.” Seohyun said coldly.

“Eiiiyyy...don’t deny it, Seohyun-ahh. I don’t need to be a psychologist to read your situation right now. I know he interested in you. And I know you too scare to open your heart right now. But as what you said before, I don’t want you regret it later.” Minhyuk said while he focused on his drive.

But seohyun didn’t answer him.

“So stubborn...as always...” he grumbled alone.

 

 

______________________

Author's note:

 

Hi, sorry for my late update. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. But it has not been edited. I'm sorry........

It's really messy, hehehe so please bear with my english skill. I just want to write story about my favorite OTP. T_T

I'll appreciate every comment, critic, or opinion from all of you, chinggoo. Because I know very well that my english is so awful. huhuhu.

 

Thank you for all who subscribe and upvote and comment to my story. I'm sorry if I could not tell my gratitude to each of you.

Many thanks,

 

-ubie24-