Three

When Love Makes Your Dream Strong...

 

Three months later...

 

Krystal POV

“Ahh I hate him so much!” Krystal grumbled alone as she hold a water hose. She still felt annoyed because her brother asked her to help him to prepare the charity event in his clinic.

She knew that her brother really needs this kind of charity to help some patients in his clinic with their medical expenses. But she just arrived from Seoul last night, and today she should wake up in early morning to help him. Her vacation was totally ruined.

She decided to spent her vacation in countryside where her brother works. She just need to run away from her life a while. She felt that her life was not as she expected. Almost two years she became junior assistant editor in one of Famous Fashion Magazine in Seoul, but it stuck. She really sure that this is her dream, become an editor of Famous Fashion Magazine, but lately she felt that it was not right for her. And for her love life, she finally should admit that she was broken heart. Almost one year she hid her feeling for Kang Minhyuk. But he already has a girlfriend. Since then she avoided him, and she never visit his cafe.

It was the first time she felt really broken heart. All this time she never failed to chase her love. She is always being popular and Kang Minhyuk is the first one who broke her heart.

She remembered when she fell in love with him for the first time. She met him for the first time when she accompanied her senior who should interview a fashionable young entrepreneur who own 5 branches of cafe which produce various kind of foods and drinks which made by sweet potatoes.

She really fell in love with his passion and could expand his business until 5 branches when he just 27 years old back then. But her heart really fluttered when he looked at her with his smiled eyes. Since then, she felt that she fell in love for the first time to him and couldn’t forget him, until now, even if he have a girlfriend already.

She took a deep breath, before suddenly the hose stop to flush the water.

“Wha~” she about to speak when suddenly she heard someone giggled from behind. And when she turned around, she found a little girl who held the faucet. “What are you doing? Could you open the faucet again?” she said, try to acted calm even though she annoyed.

“Noooo~ I hate you unnie, because you always make Yonghwa oppa feel troublesome every time you come here. Just go home!” the little girl shouted and made Krystal speechless.

“Wha~what?” Krystal really surprised

“Kekeke...I don’t know that you’re a public enemy in the kids eyes,” suddenly she heard someone said behind her and made her turned around again.

“You...???” She more surprised when she found Kang Minhyuk. “You, what are you doing here?” she asked him, try to acted normal eventhough her heart fluttered so much right now.

“Same question for you, what are you doing here?” Minhyuk asked her back as he walked toward her. He smirked and Krystal blushed suddenly.

I hate your smile eyes, Kang Minhyuk! She screamed in her mind.

“Yahh! I asked first, why you ask me back?” Krystal shouted at him, but he chuckled and made she more annoyed.

“Ahh...I see, so this is the clinic where Jung Yonghwa-ssi work, right?” Minhyuk said.

“Yahh! Just answer my question first, Minhyuk-ssi!” Krystal became mad.

“You really love to scream at me right, Soojung-ahh?” Minhyuk said again.

“You deserve it. And...” Krystal looked at his eyes angrily, “stop call me with my real name. I don’t remember, have we ever be friend Kang Minhyuk-ssi?” she said sternly, but suddenly the hose that was held by her moved crazily like a snake and flushed the water out.

“Aaaakkkkkkhhhh!!!” Krystal screamed as the little girl who opened the faucet to the fullest already ran away. “Yahh! You.....”

But suddenly the flush of the hose stop again. She turned around and found that the one who closed the faucet is Minhyuk.

“Puahahahaha...” Krystal couldn’t hold her laugh when she looked Kang Minhyuk was also soaking wet.

“Enough with your laugh, Soojung-ahh. Just concern about yourself.” He said as he smirked at her.

Krystal stopped her laugh immediately and follow Minhyuk gaze that stop at her....chest???

“Yah! Byuntae!” Krystal screamed as she hugged herself to prevent her expose body through her wet white shirt. She blushed and turned away. She about to run away from Minhyuk when suddenly she felt something wrapped her shoulder.

“Wha...what are you doing?” Krystal surprised when she knew that Minhyuk just wrapped her with his wet blazer.

“Just say thank you. That’s enough.” He whispered as he walked away, leaving Krystal who still shocked with his weird act. I hate the way you play with my heart, Minhyuk-ssi.

***

Yonghwa POV

Yonghwa stand blankly. He still surprised by the reality that the generous woman who intent to do the charity in his clinic is Seohyun.

“It’s the third times, isn’t it?” Seohyun chuckled when she greeted Yonghwa who welcoming her in the main entrance.

Yonghwa back to his consciousness after he heard her chuckled, and smiled widely. The third meeting is...fate?

“I think so too, Seohyun-ssi. Thanks for your coming. Your help is really precious for us, thank you so much,” Yonghwa said as he shook her hand.

Yonghwa knew that actually he interest in Seohyun. But he knew too that she already have a boyfriend. Because of that, he tried his best to not foster his feeling towards her. But it was third times now, he met her again.

 

“So, you work here Yonghwa-ssi? You’re really meant your word before. I thought you just acted humble as always,” Seohyun said and sat in front of him. The main event was over already. Now, they just sat in backyard when everybody was enjoying their lunch together.

Yonghwa chuckled, “You said ‘as always’ as you know me so well, Seohyun-ssi,” he replied flirtatiously. But Seohyun just sipped her juice quietly.

“Ahh” suddenly Yonghwa clapped his hands, he just remembered something. “I just found an interesting book in clinic library. The title is ‘Love and Passion’. I guess you know that book as you read so much, Seohyun-ssi.” He said while he grinned.

Seohyun chocked suddenly when she heard his statement. It success made Yonghwa laugh.

“And I’m surprised that the writer had become a representative from South Korea in 101th Session of the International Labour Conference. There’re so many korean students there that were really want to meet her, but unfortunately they couldn’t.” He added and Seohyun chuckled by his words.

“Hmm...you must be one of them, because you knew so well about that event. You always make me surprise too. I don’t know that you have studied at Stanford University before,” Seohyun replied calmly. “Don’t act humble Jung Yonghwa-ssi because I know you’re not.” She added when Yonghwa tried to deny it. It finally made Yonghwa laugh again.

“No, it’s you who always make me surprised. You should know that a lot of my korean friends really sad when they couldn’t meet you back then.” Yonghwa said again and he could see that Seohyun blushed by his words. She is really cute.

“Are you felt so sad too? Back then?” but she asked back out of the blue and success made Yonghwa surprised.

“What?” Yonghwa asked again as he looked at her, didn’t believe with what he just heard before. Seohyun flirted to him? But Seohyun just smiled as she looked at him back and...Ahh her eyes...it’s sparkling again...Yonghwa grumbled in his mind. He was really speechless to answer her.

Seohyun laughed again, felt so proud because she could make Jung Yonghwa speechless. Okay, now you really know how to handle me, Seohyun-ssi.

***

Minhyuk POV

Minhyuk looked at the girl in front of him who were playing around with some little kids. Nobody knew that she just became kids enemy before. Seems like she really knew how to catched everybody hearts because now she became the favorite sister for the kids. She looked so beautiful. No, she always beautiful to me, he said in his mind.

Today, he just accompanied his cousin, Seohyun, again. This time she decided to do a charity on this clinic, and he felt very surprise when he met Krystal in this place. He really missed her so much because she never came to his cafe again.

Jung Soojung, or she really love to be called by Krystal Jung. It almost five years ago he met her for the first time. And she really became the main factor for Minhyuk life now.

 

Five years ago...

Minhyuk was on his way to National Bar Examination. It was his third stage to become a prosecutor. He knew that it was his parents wish for him to become a prosecutor and he enjoyed it because it could make his parents happy.

But suddenly he looked at the dog which just ran to the middle of the road. The girl, who seemed like the owner of the dog, ran after her dog without realized that they in the middle of the road.

Minhyuk still could hear the sounds of the car horns and that girl screamed, before suddenly he ran after her and save that girl from the accident.

Minhyuk could feel that girl just trembled on his arms.

“Yahh? Gwenchana?” he asked her.

That girl who still cried just nodded slightly as she hugged her dog. People started to gather around them to help them.

Minhyuk couldn’t focus to that girl because he felt the pain in his arm. He just remembered when he already in hospital and a nurse just gave bandages for his broken arm.

He never saw her again. And he just skip his third stage exam. But when he checked his belonging when that accident happened, he found a leaflet. There was an article on those leaflet with title “Passions and Dreams”, this article was the first winner of the article writing contest for college students. And when he saw the writer picture, she was the girl who was being saved by him, and her name is Jung Soojung.

Because of her article, Minhyuk just realized that his real dream was not become prosecutor. After that he tried to talk to his parents about his passion and dream. Fortunately, they understood and encouraged him to reach his dream until today.

 

Minhyuk back to his consciousness. He smiled every time he remembered that memory and he looked at Krystal.

He remember too when he met her again, last year. He was really happy because he found his savior after 4 years. But he felt so sad when she introduced herself as Krystal Jung and she was the junior assistance editor for the famous Fashion magazine. She was...change.

He could see Krystal smiled from his spot. He didn’t aware that he always smiled every time he saw Krystal smiled. But he sad when he knew that Krystal just chose the wrong path and he really want to lead her back like she had done to him before.

***

At the night

Seohyun POV

“Have you get your dinner, Seohyun-ssi?” Seohyun just came out from the toilet when suddenly she bumped up with Misoon-ssi, the head nurse who invited her when they met at charity event last month in Seoul.

Actually, Seohyun knew about this clinic from her, but she really didn’t know that Yonghwa was a head doctor in this clinic.

“Ahh...yee...thank you so much for the dinner, Misoon-ssi. It was really delicious.” Seohyun said full of sincerity.

“Aigoo...no Seohyun-ssi. It’s me who should thank you for your kindness.” Misoon-ssi said again. “Because of you, finally I could do something that could help Dr. Jung. All this time, it was him who always struggling to raise the funds from his relations.”

“What? Really?” Seohyun shocked by her words.

“Yes, he really care to his patients. And his presence of this clinic is a miracle for us. He is our hero.” Misoon-ssi explained her about Yonghwa. “He is actually a best thoracic surgeon in Seoul Hospital. I don’t know why he decided to come here.” Misoon-ssi added and suddenly Seohyun remembered what Yonghwa’s mother had said to her before.

Ahh...so it’s all about that. Seohyun said to herself.

“Just enjoy your night, Seohyun-ssi. I should back to my duty. Sorry for not accompany you tonight.” Misoon-ssi said as she looked at her watch.

“Ahh no...Misoon-ssi. Just do your duty, don’t feel burdened because of me!” Seohyun said again and they parted.

Seohyun decided to walk to backyard as she waited for Minhyuk. She really love this place because the air were so clear and the atmosphere were so peaceful. She looked at the sky and she could see so many stars. Finally, she sat on the grass, tried to enjoy the night sky.

“Ehemmm...do I disturb you?” suddenly she heard someone said, and when she turned around, she found Yonghwa stand behind her.

“Hei, I thought you’re in your night duty,” Seohyun said as she smiled widely.

“I am. But my patients are just sleeping, so I could break for a moment. May I sit beside you?” Yonghwa asked.

“Sure,” she replied.

And they enjoy the night sky together.

***

Yonghwa POV

“I just heard that you were the best thoracic doctor in Seoul Hospital back then. But why? Are you giving up with your dream?” she asked out of the blue. Yonghwa chuckled when he heard what Seohyun said.

Seohyun looked at him who still didn’t answer. Yonghwa took a deep breath before he looked at her back. “No, I never give up of my dream.” He said calmly as he smiled at her.

“I just have my own plans to reach my dream. And works here is one of them.” He said again as he looked away. “I know that it still a long way to my goal but I’m really enjoying this process so much. And little by little I’m gathering all of my relations who interest with my goal. Do you want to join us?” he asked as he smiled again.

But she didn’t answer. Yonghwa surprised when he looked at her eyes, her sparkling eyes. He didn’t know why he alwayas drown on her clear eyes.

“I...do...” she said out of sudden as her eyes still looked at him. But a few seconds after that, she back to her conscious and looked away. It made Yonghwa chuckled again. The pink aura around them just broke away.

He knew even though it was dark around them, she was blushing. So he decided to keep silence.

“I’m sorry. What I meant before is I do to become your benefactor, Yonghwa-ssi. I hope to join with your generous dream,” she finally who broke the silence. Yonghwa giggled with his statement.

“Thank you so much, Seohyun-ssi.” He said as he requested for shake hand with her.

“You’re really love to shake hand right, Yonghwa-ssi? You should become a politician instead of a doctor you know,” Seohyun chuckled again but accepted his request.

“Why? What’s wrong with shake hand?” Yonghwa asked back as he laughed too.

“Ani. I just found it funny, Yonghwa-ssi.” She replied again.

“Ohh. Could you please to just call me Yonghwa, Seohyun-ssi?” Yonghwa suddenly came to honorific topic. “I really don’t comfortable with formalities. Please call me Yonghwa from now on. And I’ll call you, Seohyun too.”

Jebal...Yonghwa pray in his mind. He really wanted to erase the distance between them.

“What? I can’t. You’re still older than me. It’s inappropriate,” she refused his request.

“What?” Yonghwa laugh at her words. “Seohyun-ssi, you really surprised me a lot. Why you said that it’s inappropriate? It my request, so it’s okay to me. But if you don’t like I call you Seohyun, it’s okay I’ll still call you Seo...”

“No, it’s not what I mean,” she cut so suddenly. “I just never call someone who older than me by his name.” She blushed again and looked away.

“So, you want to call me Oppa? Because I’m two years older than you,” he said nonchalantly.

“What?” it success made Seohyun speechless and Yonghwa laughed again.

“Your expression is no joke, Seohyun-ssi. Just kidding, you know. You could call me whatever you comfort enough but not Yonghwa-ssi, arrasso?” Yonghwa insist and made Seohyun pouting her lips.

“Okay, Yonghwa.” She finally said and Yonghwa chuckled again. “Please call me Seohyun too from now on.” She added it.

***

Seohyun POV

“I wonder, why so many people underestimate your dream? Included your ex-girlfriend? What’s wrong with big dream?” Seohyun asked again.

They still sat on the grass while enjoying the stars in the summer night sky. Yonghwa smiled by Seohyun question.

“No, I didn’t blame them. I know they’re really care of me. It’s just me who too idealist.” He said as she smiled bitterly. “Until now, I feel so guilty towards her. I mean, my ex-girlfriend. We have together for 4 years. She really cared of me. I knew that she is an independent woman who always realistic. Of course she should be realistic, since she is an prosecutor. She always respected my selfishness towards my dream. But in the end, she should choose her future because we’re not young anymore. She needed someone who settled enough for her to rely on. So I let her go, for her happiness.”

“You let her go? It’s mean that it’s not you who broke your relationship?” she asked again with full of curiosity and Yonghwa totally speechless by her sudden act.

Maybe she aware she just crossed the line so she taken back. “I’m sorry. Just ignore my silly question before.”

Pabbo you, Seohyun-ahh. Ottokeee??? Seohyun tried to act normally but she just screamed in her mind.

“It’s okay, Seohyun-ahh...” he replied and...

DEG! Seohyun felt that her heart fluttered so much when she heard Yonghwa called her ‘Seohyun-ahh’. It just so...OMG what should I do?

“I just don’t really like to bring my past. Maybe one day I will tell you,” he said as he patted her back.

“Enough with my story.” Yonghwa said again. “What about you?” he asked as he grinned to her.

“What? Me?” Seohyun surprised by Yonghwa sudden question, but she tried to manage herself to smiled. “I don’t have so much story to share~”

“Not much? That’s mean you have, Seohyun-ahh,” Yonghwa cut her words. “Come on, tell me! It’s not fair for me, you know. Ppali.”

But Seohyun shook her head. “No. I won’t” she said so stubbornly.

“Yahh! You’re so cruel. You asked so much before, but now you really don’t want to share your story?” Yonghwa said as he laughed.

“No.” She said sternly.

“Yahh! Ppali tell me. Ppali.” Yonghwa didn’t give up. But Seohyun still on her decision, she shook her head again.

“Yahh! Your nostrils are flaring again! You’re mad at me?” Yonghwa laughed hard and success made Seohyun blushed.

“What? I’m not.” Seohyun denied it and looked away.

What? My nostrils are flaring? How can he...

“What? Am I the first one who tell you about that? Your flaring nostrils? Kekeke...” Yonghwa just asked out of sudden like he could read her mind. But Seohyun too shocked to reply him so she just looked at him.

“It should be like that.” Yonghwa laughed proudly. “I must be the first one who aware that your nostrils will flare if you angry. Am I right?”

Seohyun really wanted to deny it, but that’s true, he was the first one who knew about this habit. She opened , wanted to argue him, but decided to not say anything and just looked away. It made Yonghwa laughed like a crazy man.

“Yahh! Just stop it!” Seohyun felt so annoyed and ashamed.

“You’re really so cute Seohyun-ahh.” Yonghwa said as he still laughed.

“I say, stop~” Seohyun raise her hand, without she realized it, but she stop her moved immediately. And she blushed again.

“What?” Yonghwa shocked with her sudden acted but still chuckled. “You try to hit me? Aigoo...you’re so violence Seohyun-ahh” Yonghwa kept .

“Yahh! You’re really...” finally she chuckled.

Jung Yonghwa, what are you doing to me? She screamed in her mind again.

“It’s okay if you won’t to tell your story. Just let me guess,” he looked at her again, tried to read something. And Seohyun looked back to him, tried to challenge him to read her mind. Because all this time, nobody could understand her, even her ex-boyfriend.

“Hhmm...you have a big dream? But...” Yonghwa said again and Seohyun just waited him. “You’re really into your dreams. You put too much attention to reach your ambition.”

DEG! His eyes locked at hers. It like, he saw through her heart.

“You forget everything and just realized that you felt empty. And nobody could understand you...” Yonghwa end his guess as he still looked at her. They drown in their own world...again.

How could he guess everything correctly?

Seohyun felt her heart fluttered so much. She knew she should back to her conscious but her heart just wouldn’t do what her mind said. They kept look at each other until...

“We’re both the same, Seohyun-ahh” It Yonghwa who broke the silence first. “We are...”

Seohyun who still drown in his sharp gazed finally said, “No, we aren’t...” and looked away.

“So, what do you think about our meetings?” Yonghwa asked and made Seohyun looked at him again. “What the real meaning of our third meetings, Seohyun-ahh?”

But again, Seohyun didn’t answer. They just looked each other.

“Do you want to ensure that? Our meetings?” he added but she didn’t reply.

Without she realized it, Yonghwa just moved closer. He moved his head closer and closer to her as his eyes still locked at her sparkling eyes. She could feel his breath in her skin now.

And when she finally realized it, she felt Yonghwa lips just touched...hers.

No more turns back...now...she said to herself but she didn’t care. The second Yonghwa kiss her lips, Seohyun threw away all her logics. She just wanted this moment.

The kiss was so light and sweet at first. It’s like Yonghwa just really wanted to ensure his heart, their heart. But when he realized that she didn’t refuse, he started to feel greedy. He moved his lips and finally she kissed him back.

In the few minutes, their sweet kiss just changed into the passionate ones. They’re really lost in their strange world...or lust?

When she felt that Yonghwa hands rubbed her back and she just found out that her hands wrapped comfortably around his neck, all her logics just comeback immediately, and she broke their kiss.

She shocked by what just happened between them. They’re still panting by their intense kiss before. She looked at his eyes again and felt her eyes began teary.

She stood up immediately and about to run, when she felt Yonghwa hold her wrist.

“You know, I won’t regret what just happened between us before.” He said sternly. “Our meeting is a fate, Seohyun-ahh. And my heart has been confirmed that.”

Seohyun could no longer hold her tears.

“Would you like to embrace my dreams, Seohyun-ahh?” he asked again. There was a longing on his words and made Seohyun want to cry a lot. “Because I would like to cherish your dream too...” he added.

They just stared each other again before Seohyun freeing her wrist and run away, leaving Yonghwa alone.

***

Krystal POV

“It’s okay, Luna. You don’t have to worry. I’m okay.” Krystal decided to receive Luna’s call in the clinic rooftop. Everyone now was back to their work. She just need to explained to her best friend who just worried to her because she decided to took time off of her work right after she got news that she had failed to be promoted.

“Yeah. I just need a time to refresh my mind. Yep, I’ll be back next week.” She answered all of Luna questions as she enjoyed the night scenery from rooftop. She could see a beautiful night sky and clear air around her. She didn’t realize that someone already watched her.

“Yahh! You’re too much! I said before that I’m okay, Luna. If you said that again, I’ll hang up this phone.” Luna said again with little bit annoyed this time but she smiled in the end.

“Yeah, I know. Thank you, dear~ You’re really-really-really my best friend, Luna-yahh, I love you~ chu~hahaha,” she said cheerfully now. “Thank you for always be my friend, Luna-yahh. Nonono, I’m the one who very thankful for being your friend. What? No! I am Luna. Noooo...hahahaha.” she really drown on her own conversation until she didn’t notice that someone already stand behind her and heard all of her conversation.

“Okay...I’ll hang up now. Yep, see you next week~” she ended her conversation and heard someone cleared his throat. She turned around suddenly and her heart fluttered hard.

“Yahh! You scared me, you know!” she said but felt so relief when she knew that Kang Minhyuk was the one who stand behind her. “What are you doing here? Are you a stalker?” she said felt so annoyed but her heart still fluttered.

“What? Stalker? For someone who just said ‘I love you’ too much towards her best friend? Don’t be kidding me,” he said as he grinned with his smile eyes.

“Yahh~” Krystal start to argued him but she stop and ignored him. Minhyuk chuckled by her cute act.

“I guess you really running away from your disappointment. Am I right?” Minhyuk asked but Krystal still ignored him.

“Do you ever think that the path you chose is not your real passion?” he asked again but she didn’t answer.

What does he mean? Krystal asked to herself.

“You have tried your best but what have you do all this time is stuck?” he didn’t give up and finally made Krystal looked at him.

“Do you mean that I took the wrong path? That what I have done all this time is not my real dream?” Krystal asked back. Minhyuk surprised by her question.

“You know the answer better than me, Soojung-ahh.” He replied. But Krystal just silence. She just realized that she has her own dream but...

“Five years ago, I almost took the wrong path too. But fortunately, I met someone that helped me to find my real dream. She’s like hero to me. Because of her, I become myself now. I owe all my life to her.” He said again.

DEG! Krystal felt that her heart hurt so much by his words. How can I being compared with his girlfriend? I totally lost...

“I hate to see people who are just walking around without know what their real dreams are.” He added.

JEBB! His words really stabbed her heart. It’s mean that he hates me...?

She felt that her eyes became teary. But she knew that his words were definitely right. And it made her heart hurt more.

“Why they should waste their time for something that they don’t like? How pathetic they are...”

Done, all of his words too hurtful for her.

“Enough, Kang Minhyuk.” She said sternly. “Don’t talk as you know me so well. Because you don’t know me.” Her voice was stammering because she tried to hold her tears.

“What?” Minhyuk surprised by her sudden words. “What I mean~”

“Just stop it!” she cut his words. “Thank you for your smart advices. But don’t talked too arrogant, Minhyuk-ssi. Just because you’re the successful young entrepreneur, doesn’t mean you could insult my miserable life easily.” Krystal turned around, about to leave when suddenly Minhyuk grabbed her wrist.

“Yahh! You just misunder~”

“Don’t touch me!” Krystal screamed but Minhyuk still grabbed her wirst, strongly.

“Listen to me first, Soojung-ahh...” Minhyuk tried to explain what he really meant.

“Listen? What? You’re really happy to see my miserable life, right? You think that my messy life is kinda entertainment for you?” she said as her tears flowed.

“Soojung-ahh...”

“I know that I’m not as smart as you. But it doesn’t mean you could tease me all the time. I’m not your personal clown, you know!” Krystal screamed her anger as she tried to free her hand from Minhyuk’s grab.

“Yahh! Listen to me!” Minhyuk said again with his high voice too, seemed little bit frustrated how to make her calm.

“No! I won’t!” Krystal refused him and started to hit Minhyuk with her free hand. “You know that I like you, right Minhyuk-ssi? And I know that you already have a girlfriend too. So, please stop playing with my heart! Don’t interfere with my bussiness anymore!” She cried as she still hit him.

Minhyuk froze by her sudden confession but he still held her wrist, didn’t let her go.

“Soojung-ahh...” he start to said something but

“Stop it! Don’t talk anything to me. Just laugh at me if you want. But please don’t show up in front of me again!” she screamed again and hit him more.

“Yahh!” Minhyuk lost his patience.

“No! I hate you...” Krystal about to screamed again when she felt that something blocked , her lips for exactly. She needed some minutes to understand what happened and when she realized it, her eyes widen.

Minhyuk kiss me??!!!

***

Minhyuk POV

Minhyuk didn’t know what exactly he was doing right now. He just so frustrated because Krystal refused to listen him. When she started to scream, and when he realized it, he already kissed her...

OMG! What am I doing? He screamed to himself.

He didn’t move, and Krystal might be too shocked to response him. He knew what he was doing right now was totally wrong but, evil in his heart just encouraged him to take this opportunity.

And he decided to continue to kiss her.

He moved his lips. But Krystal still didn’t response him. After some minutes, he could feel she gasped and tried to free herself. But Minhyuk who fully controlled by his lust didn’t let her go. Now, he deepen his kiss.

After some minutes, he felt that Krystal gave up and kissed him back. And their passionate kiss continued.

It was Krystal who broke their kissed first because she was out of breath. Minhyuk panted as he rested his forehead on her forehead, still closed his eyes.

“Why...you kissed me?” he heard she asked.

Minhyuk who was not fully back to his consciousness just said, “because I just want to...”

And Krystal pushed him hard. Her tears, which just dried a minute before, are now flowing again. Minhyuk just realized that he said something wrong.

“I really waste my time to like someone like you.” Krystal said sternly as she successed freeing her wrist and turned around.

But Minhyuk grabbed her wrist again, “Soojung-ahh..wait..”

But Krystal stepping on his toes and success made him feel in pain.

“Oucchhh!!!” he screamed as he released her wrist again.

“I hate you!” she said again more sternly and run away.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

Author's note:

 

Hi...I'm sorry for my very late update because I really busy lately...T_T

Thank your for your supports all this time. I'm glad if you enjoy my story, but please bear with my messy english huhuhu

I hope this story could entertain all of you guys...But it has not been edited.

 

I'll appreciate every comment, critic, or opinion from all of you. Because I know very well that my english is so awful. T_T

 

I just surprised when I looked that 67 subscribers already. OMG, I'm very touched for your support huhuhu.

Thank you for all who subscribed and upvoted and commented to my story. I'm sorry if I could not tell my gratitude to each of you.

Many thanks,

 

-ubie24-