Book 8

Love

Sooyoung in such a mess. It’s not like she hate Jessica. She still love Jessica but as a sister. She rubbing her temple while sigh heavily. Without thinking twice, she call Jessica.

“Yeeeessh Sooyoungie~? I know that you will call me~”

“Yes, of course I will call you silly. Are you free tonight?”

“Of course~! Why? A date?”

“What? No! It just. I’m sorry if I treat you harshly. I just want to treat you nicely. So, are you free?”

“…….”

“Jessica?”

“Ah… Y-yes yes! I’m free tonight. Where do you want to meet?”

“Just be ready on 8. I will pick up you.”

….

“Just be ready on 8. I will pick up you.”

“Yeah sure. I’ll be ready.”

Jessica sighs. She really do love that girl huh? Maybe I can’t do anything but just accept it.

….

Silence was take over in the car. Jessica try to break the silence. “Urm, where do you want to take me?” Sooyoung was thinking for a few minutes. “A place that you really want to go. You’ll see soon.” She smiles softly.

Jessica was wondering. Does she want to be a person who are very important to Sooyoung or just being a very loving sister to her. But inside her heart, she madly fall in love with the tall girl. Since they were kids.

(FLASHBACK)

The young Sooyoung was running towards her friend Jessica. “Shica! Shica!” Jessica just rolling her eyes at her friend. “How many times should I tell you Sooyoung ah! My name is Sica! Jessica! Not Shica! Aigoo..”

Sooyoung chuckles. “But it’s kyuuuuuute!”

“It’s nooooot!”

(END FLASHBACK)

Since that, Jessica really thought that Sooyoung love her like how she love Sooyoung. But maybe she’s wrong. Sooyoung love her like a sister to her. Not more than that.

….

After dinner, they both went to the cliff. The place where they always go together when they were young. “This..”

“Yes Sica, is the place where we always together when we were young remember?” She chuckles. Jessica didn’t say anything instead, she just hugging Sooyoung. Sooyoung was stunned at first with Jessica sudden action. But then, she hugs her back.

“Sica, you know that I—“

“I know, it’s okay. I just want to hug you like this tonight. I know that you love Tiffany more than me.” She mumbles softly but clearly for Sooyoung to heard.

She Jessica’s hair. “Sorry, I do love you but as sister. But I love her more than anything. I’m sorry if I can’t love you back like how you love me Sica.”

Jessica smiles a little and nods slowly. They both having they moment together for one night. Because of that, Jessica realize that maybe there still someone who can love her more than anything else. And she realize that, she can’t be with someone who doesn’t love her how she love that person.

….

“Don’t be too shy Tiffany. Here, uncle make breakfast for you.” Tiffany was still frightened. Because of her family, she still frightened with stranger. Seems to Tiffany, this man Choi Siwon seems to be nice to her. Without thinking anything, she eat everything that man prepared for her.

The man chuckles. “Seems like you starving. Get ready after breakfast, we have shops to go.” Tiffany looks up at him. “Shop?” She asked softly.

….

“Taadaaa~ Let’s get you clothes here. You need clothes to change.” He gave Tiffany a warm smiles that make Tiffany feels warm around him.

They both live together for a few years. Once Tiffany already grown up, she decided to stay alone and doesn’t want to burden the man. “Are you sure you want to leave alone Tiffany?” Tiffany smiles. “Sure uncle. I already grown up so I don’t want to burden you.”

The man give her a picture of both of them. “Here’s a picture of us. If you miss me, just look at this okay?” Tiffany nods and smiles widely. “Sure uncle. I’m surely going to miss you.”

….

Tiffany had been missed that man. That man had being taking care of her for a few years and acting like her father. She chuckles softly when she look at the picture in her purse. But since she left, she didn’t ever meet him.

She keep the picture safely and tucking herself on her bed.

….

“Have a good rest Sica. Don’t forget to eat proper meal okay?” That’s Sooyoung. She always been caring and sweet towards Jessica even thou she doesn’t love Jessica more than sister. Jessica smiles softly. “Don’t worry Soo, I’m fine. You need to take care of yourself. And don’t forget to confess to her.” She chuckles softly.

Sooyoung smiles widely. “Sure! I will don’t worry.”

….

Sooyoung throw herself on the bed while sighing.

“If you do love her, you really need to show it to her.”

Jessica’s words have been ringing in her head.