Book 7

Love

The blonde woman keep calling at Sooyoung’s phone but sadly, she didn’t even care to answer her call. She frustrated with Sooyoung’s action. She decided to hangout by herself somewhere.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung have been always with Tiffany this whole day. She have been asked Tiffany if she willing to go out with her. It’s not a date yet. For Sooyoung. They both have been shopping together. But mostly, Sooyoung was buying for Tiffany.

Jessica was walking alone in the mall while looking around with a cute blouse. She smiling when she look at the blouse. I should ask Sooyoung to buy me this blouse. She thought while smiling widely. When she turning around, she saw 2 familiar figures. Without hesitate, she quickly yet quietly following those 2 figures.

“Look at that pyjamas Sooyoung!” Tiffany was squealing. “Tiffany, it just a pyjamas.” Sooyoung was blinking. “Yeah but it’s a PINK PYJAMAS!” Sooyoung was rubbing her temple while chuckles.

Jessica was burning inside her when she saw Tiffany with Sooyoung. No. Her Sooyoung. She flinch her hands and stomping her feet and walks away from them.

….

The blonde woman throwing herself on the couch in the living room. She cross her arms when she think back. “What the heck did Sooyoung spending her time with that girl!?” She been really mad and at the same time she jealous. Why? Because every time she asked Sooyoung to spend time with her, the tall woman will refuse by saying she’s busy.

Then she smirking. You will never know what will coming Choi Sooyoung. You will be mine and not hers.

….

“That was fun!” Tiffany grinning widely. That grin, that was the first time Sooyoung see her grinning like that. Seems like she’s happy. Sooyoung thought. “Go and sleep early arrachi? And take a good sleep.” The tall woman smiles softly.

Tiffany was blushing. “U-uh y-yeah I will.” She scratching her head cutely. The tall woman just giggles at her action. “I should be going. Goodnight and take care.” She bend down a little and peck Tiffany’s cheek and quickly goes to her car.

Tiffany was froze with what Sooyoung did to her. She touch where did Sooyoung kiss and rubs it slowly. D-Did she just….

 

 

The next day

Jessica was seating on the sofa in Sooyoung’s office room while crossing her legs and her arms. “What do you want Sica?” The tall woman asked while adjusting her chair. “Why don’t we go out today?” Finally, Jessica spoke while stands up and sits on Sooyoung’s table.

Sooyoung sigh deeply. “I’m busy Sica.” Answered while looking trough the paper work. The blonde woman rolls her eyes. “Yeah, busy. Busy with work or busy with your secretary?”

The tall woman looks at her. “What do you mean?” Jessica was laughing softly.

“I saw you guys were lovey dovey while shopping. I’m not stupid Soo. I’ve been called you yesterday but you didn’t pick up. So I try to relax myself while shopping alone and that’s the time I saw you.” She said while smirking at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung just biting her lower lips and slowly spoke. “What do you want from me?” Jessica smirks before answer it.

….

The tanned woman came to Tiffany and as usual, asking for Sooyoung. “Hey Tiffany. Is Sooyoung here?”

Tiffany nodding her head and smiling softly before leading Yuri to Sooyoung’s office. Before she could knocking the door, they both hearing conversation between Sooyoung and Jessica.

“We should just get married right now Soo. Why can’t you deny that I’m going to be your soon-to-be-wife?”

“I won’t marry you Sica. And that’s final. Why would I marry you?”

“Because our father already talked about it. My father want your father to decide it for you. Just bear it Soo. You want to help your father’s business. So, this is the only way.”

“That so ridiculous Sica. I don’t even feels like you or even love you. Bull.”

“That’s for you. But, you will believe in your eyes that we will going to marry soon. Think your father or maybe, you just only think about Tiffany?”

Once Tiffany hearing her name, she didn’t even want to bothering those two. While Yuri, she been clutching her fist. What the heck?! Why Sooyoung? Why not me?! She thought angrily.

“What will you do if I say I really love Tiffany?”

Tiffany and Yuri were both shocking what Sooyoung just said. Did she really lo—I mean, likes me? Tiffany thought.

“But you still going to marry me and no one else! Full stop!”

They heard Jessica stomping her feet and walks to the door and twist the knob to open and suddenly saw Yuri and Tiffany was there. Hearing everything. Jessica didn’t even say anything and just glaring at Tiffany then walks away. “I-I will just meet you tomorrow Soo.” Yuri said quickly and walks away.

It been silent for 2 minutes and Sooyoung start to talk. “Urm.. S-sorry if you heard anything just now. A-Anyway! L-Let just go and eat lunch shall we?” Sooyoung said shyly while scratching her head.

What Sooyoung doesn’t know that, Tiffany have been liking no, love Sooyoung even thou they just get to know each other.

….

Sooyoung and Tiffany can’t even sleep for a whole day. She’s going to marry with Jessica. What should I do? I feels so sad. Why would I feels sad? Is it because I’m totally in love with her? Tiffany’s thought.

This is bad. I love my father and I want to help his business but by marry that woman? How can I? I don’t even like her or love her. I just accept her as my sister. Not more than that. What should I do? Sooyoung sighed faintly.