Book 5

Love

RING RING

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Oh hello Soo, rise and shine~”

 

“Uh? Oh, appa. How are you?”

 

*chuckles* “Aigoo.. Appa always fine. How about you? Appa sure you just woke up didn’t you?”

 

She blinked. She look beside her and found no one. She sit up and she just remembered that she was  not in her house. “Oh, yeah.  I just woke up.”

 

“Are you busy?”

 

She look around. “Maybe yes, maybe not appa. Wae?”

 

“Because appa thought appa want to meet you. But, seems you were busy, appa will just busy myself with my work in my office.”

 

“Appa here? Why appa didn’t give me a call before you back?”

 

*chuckles* “Ah.. Appa don’t want to disturb you.”

 

Sighed. “But at least give me a text message.”

 

“Gwenchana. Oh, appa heard, you already have your own assistant hmm?”

 

“How did appa know?”

 

*laugh* “Pabo, of course Lily told me. And also, she said that your assistant are pretty cute too.” *giggles*

 

“Aish! Okay appa, I should go now. I will meet you in the office later arasso?”

 

“Arasso~ Take care Soo.”

….

 

She walk to the kitchen and smell something yummy. “Hmm.. I smell yummy. You cooked all this?” Sooyoung asked then she took a seat in front of Tiffany. Tiffany smiled then nodded.

 

….

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany walk in the office and Sooyoung ask Tiffany to take a seat at her table. While Sooyoung, she walk into her father’s office.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Come in!” The man yelled.

 

“Hey appa!” Mr Choi look at her.

 

“Hey Soo!” They both hugged. “Appa, how are you?”

 

“I’m fine Soo. How about you?”

 

Sooyoung smiled. “Yes appa, I’m fine too. Have you eat?”

 

“Ah yes, yes I did! Oh Soo, appa want to tell you something.” She blinked.

 

“Something? Is it important?”

 

He shrugged. “Appa not sure. It’s up to you. But for appa, it’s really important. Because appa doesn’t have any contact number from her.”

 

“Her? What do you mean?”

 

“Why don’t we sit down first? Let appa tell you a story. Remember when you were in Japan? Because your grandpa want you to stay with him?

 

She nodded. “That time, when appa was in Korea, appa found this little girl who are very cute and she was lonely. She said, her family was died because someone killed them.”

 

“Really appa? Poor her. Then?”

 

“Then, appa took care of her for 9 years. Since you were in Japan for 13 years, appa let her sleep in your bedroom.” She just nodded and blinked while listening to him.

 

“After 9 years I took care of her, she said she wanted to live on her own. She said, she doesn’t want to disturb appa. So, appa helped her by bought a apartment for her. Appa wanted to bought her a car but she doesn’t want to.”

 

He sighed. “After that, I forgot to have her a contact number and appa even forgot her name.” He rubs her temples. Sooyoung smiles. “It’s okay appa. At least, you helped her. I’m sure she really appreciate what appa have done to her. But, I’m still feels sad for her.”

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Oh, hello uncle. How are you? How’s Japan?” Jessica asked as she walk to Sooyoung’s side. Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “What are you doing here?” She asked coldly. “What? Can’t I want to meet my girlfriend?” She said giggling.

 

Mr Choi coughed playfully. “Hello Jessica. I’m fine and Japan is great! How’s your parents?”

 

“They are always feels great and fine uncle. They just busy. That’s all.” Jessica smiled. “Oh uncle, I thought I want to lunch with Sooyoung today. Can I?”

 

“Oh sure! Of course you can!”

 

Sooyoung’s eyes widened. “But I c-can’t!”

 

“Can’t what?” Mr Choi asked. “You’re not busy during this lunch.”

 

“Yeah Soo, why? Please don’t avoid me.” Jessica pouted.

 

Sooyoung glaring at Jessica. While Jessica just give her a mischievous smile.

 

“Oh uncle, before I almost forgot. Daddy want to meet uncle tonight at our house. He said it’s something that he want to talk about.” She smiled.

 

Mr Choi smiled. “Arasso, I will meet him later.”

 

….

 

“Can you stop following me around? I’m so sick of you for following me around.” She hissed.

 

“Why? I thought you like it since I’m your girlfriend.” Sooyoung drop her things on the table and glaring at her. “What are you talking about? I’m not your girlfriend.”

 

….

 

Yuri walk to Tiffany’s table while smiling. “Hey you Sooyoung’s cutie assistant, is Sooyoung inside?” Tiffany look up and smiled. “Yes she is. Let me get for you miss.”

 

She stands up and before she could knock the door, she heard Jessica’s voice.

 

“Oh come on Soo, why can’t you just accept that I’m your girlfriend? Oh, my daddy will going to meet your father. Hmm… Maybe they want to talk about our marriage?”

 

“Whatever you trying to say, I will not going to listen. And I’m not your ing girlfriend!”

 

Without knowing, Tiffany was almost got teary when she heard what Jessica just said.

 

….

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Come in!”

 

“Miss, Yuri’s here want to meet you.” Tiffany try to hold her sad voice.

 

Sooyoung smiled. “Oh sure, let her in.” She glare at Jessica. “And as for you, you can go out and don’t come here again.” She pushed Jessica out from her office. She looked at Tiffany. “You can go now. Thank you.” She gave a warm smiled that make Tiffany almost blushed.

 

She nodded before she leave Sooyoung and Yuri alone.

 

“So buddy, want to lunch with me? I really miss to hang out with you like before.” She grins.

 

Sooyoung chuckled. “Of course! At least, I won’t lunch with Jessica.”

 

“Why don’t ask her too?”

 

“What? No! I don’t want to!” She wined.

 

“Oh come on Soo.” She pouted.

 

“Aish! Okay-okay but please, stop pouting!”

 

Yuri grinned. “You really can’t resist my pout don’t you?” She rolls her eyes. “Whatever. Oh! Maybe you want Jessica to come with us because you like her don’t you?” Sooyoung smirked.

 

“W-What? N-No!” She shuttered. “Then, why you shuttered?” She giggled. Yuri pouted then she smirked. “How about you? Don’t you want to invite her?” Sooyoung blinked. “Her? Who?”

 

“Don’t play dumb with me Soo. Her is Tiffany! I am so sure that you will ask her too.” Sooyoung rolls her eyes.

 

….

 

Café

 

Jessica and Yuri are waiting for Sooyoung at the café. Yuri break the silent. “So Jessica, how are you? I have never heard about you.”

 

“I’m always fine Yuri. Now, where’s Soo?”

 

“She said she will be here later. Oh, there she is.” Jessica look at the door while smiling. Then, her smile slowly faded away.