Book 1

Love

Author’s POV

In the Monday morning, Mr Choi are really busy and having a meeting with other companies. “Appa, what should I do while you were out of this country?” Mr Choi rubs his forehead. “How about, you take care of my place first. Oh, you need to find assistant.” Sooyoung blinked. “Don’t you understand? You need assistant to help you, arasso?”

Sooyoung chuckled. “Oh, I get it. Okay appa, I will find assistant for myself.” Mr Choi nodded. “Good, behave yourself okay Soo? Appa love you.” He kissed Sooyoung’s forehead. Sooyoung’s smiling turning into frowning. She was all alone. No one at home. And she need to go to her father’s company.

Before she could walk to the door, she turn her head to the table at the living room. There was her mother’s picture. She smiled. “Umma, I will try my best! I hope you were looking at me from heaven.” She walk to the door and locked it. She went inside her car and drove off.

….

“Aish! I don’t have job. I don’t have money. How should I’m going to eat.” The red hair girl mumbled. She wanted to cross the road. She look left and right, there’s no car. The red hair girl just walking across the road. She doesn’t care if the traffic light was still green. She just hopping that there’s no car.

While she just take a few steps, suddenly there’s a car. The driver wasn’t looking in front. The red hair girl was dumbfounded on the streets. Finally, the driver look in front. The driver immediately pull the hand break. Lucky for her, the car stop immediately. The driver went out from the car and rush to her.

“Yah! What are you doing?! Do you want to die?!” The driver shouted. What makes the driver startled is because the red hair girl suddenly get teary. The driver get panic. “I-I didn’t mean to shout at you, Y-Yah, please don’t cry. Aigoo.. Here, follow me.” The driver pull her into the car. The driver drove off somewhere.

….

“Will you wipe your tears? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout like that. By the way, you look like you don’t know where to go. Where do you want to go exactly?” The driver asked. “Actually, I’m looking for the jobs. But I don’t know. I don’t have any money to eat.” She sobbed. “Well, how about you work with me?” The red hair girl look at her. “Work with you?”

The driver nodded. “Yup, you will be my assistant. Is that okay? Oh, by the way call me Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung.” She smiled. “What’s your name?”

“Hwang Tiffany.”

“Well Tiffany, you will come with me to the office. And you need to change clothes too.” Sooyoung was looking Tiffany from head to toe. Tiffany who was shy person, she hugging herself. “I won’t do anything bad to you. Trust me.” She rubs her forehead.

….

There’s a blonde girl are waiting someone in the manager’s room. “Aish! Where is she?” She mumbled.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Who?” The door opened. “Urmm.. Miss Jessica, are you waiting for Miss Sooyoung?” Jessica nodded. “Do you know where she is?” The girl shook. “No I didn’t. But I think she will arrive soon.” Jessica just nodded her head and asked the girl to go and back to work.

….

The tall girl were waiting in front of fitting room. “Tiffany, are you done?” Doesn’t respond. Sooyoung sighed. Since Tiffany a shy person. She didn’t talk too much. And Sooyoung can’t do anything but talk.

Tiffany walked out from the fitting room. “I-I’m d-done.” She look down. Sooyoung turn around to see Tiffany. “Oh my. Is she an angel or something? She looks pretty.” She tought. “Oh, well urmm.. It’s really fit you. And you look pretty.” Sooyoung said shyly while rubs her back of the neck. Tiffany look at Sooyoung while smiling brightly. “Really?!” She asked excitedly.

It was her first time hearing someone say that she pretty. She was excited like she was the only one who happy in this world. “She smiling. I can’t believe that her smile was cute.” Sooyoung snapped. “Oh, okay. I think we s-should go now.”

….

Choi’s company

“Miss Choi, Miss Jung is waiting for you in the room.” The lady said. “Oh, already? Okay, thanks.” She smiled. “Tiffany, let’s go.” The door open and they saw Jessica was seating on the sofa for a few hours. “Yah Choi Sooyoung! Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you. Oh, who is she?”

Sooyoung look beside her. “Oh, this is Tiffany. She’s my new assistant.” Jessica looking at Tiffany from head to toe. “Hmm.. I hope she didn’t take away my Sooyoung.” “Anyway Sica, why you here?” Jessica dumbfounded. “What? Can’t I just visit you? We have been know each other since high school Soo.”

Sooyoung rubs her temples. “Just whatever Sica. I’m going to start busy here okay? Just, don’t disturb. Oh and Tiffany, you will be my assistant starting from today. Is it okay?” Tiffany just nodded. She was scared by looking at Jessica’s face. “A monster.” She thought.

 

 


 

Here's book 1. Hope you guys enjoy ^^

Oh, and sorry for make Tiffany said Jessica like a monster xD

I'm sure you guys will curious about Tiffany. Her past is coming soon ^^

So, keep in touch with it ;)