Book 3

Love

Night (since there’s nothing happen during evening. Lol)

As Sooyoung promised, she will sent Tiffany home from now on. “Let’s get you home.” Sooyoung said. Tiffany nodded.

She start the engine and drove off to Tiffany’s place. “So, where did you stay?”

“I stay at the condo near Gangnam. Are you sure is it okay to send me?” Sooyoung smiled.

“Yes I am. I told you already. I will send you home and take you at home.”

“Why you do this?”

“Do what?”

“Being nice to me. We just met this early morning.” Sooyoung froze. She doesn’t want Tiffany know that she likes her.

“Err.. Well, because you are my assistant. Yeah, my assistant. That’s why.” She smiled nervously. “Oh.” Tiffany replied.

Sooyoung doesn’t know why Tiffany suddenly acting not shy in front of her. Usually, Tiffany shutter a lot. Or perhaps she already okay with Sooyoung?

….

“We here. Is this your condo?” Tiffany nodded. “Want me to follow you?” Tiffany shook.

“It’s okay. I’m fine.” Tiffany smiled a bit. “O..kay. If you say so. Don’t forget that I will take you tomorrow.”

“I won’t. Drive safely. Bye.” Tiffany waved. “Bye.” Tiffany walk inside the condo.Once Tiffany’s shadow gone, Sooyoung drove off.

“That’s weird. She doesn’t shy anymore.” Sooyoung mumbled.

….

Sooyoung parked her car at the garage. Since her father are went to Japan, she was alone in the house. The tall girl land her body on the sofa. She sighed.

( FLASHBACK )

The cute little girl was running at the backyard. “Umma! Look at this!” The cute little girl was holding a bug in her hand.

“Omoo~ It’s so cute. Where did you find it Sooyoung?”

“I found it over there!” She grins. The mother chuckled.

That time, it was a happy moment for them. Until one day.

….

A little Sooyoung had been crying all along the journey from home to her mother’s funeral. She, can’t believe that her mother passed away. She love her mother so much.

Since that day, Sooyoung can’t be happy. And since that day, she will fight for her love. She afraid to lose a person that she love. Again.

( END FLASHBACK )

….

The cute little girl are playing with her family at the garden. “Catch me if you can~” The cute little girl said. She was happily running from her sister. “Aish! Tiffany, stop running so fast!” Her sister whined. She feels so tired to catch her cute little sister.

Little Tiffany was running happily because her sister can’t catch her. While she running, she didn’t realize that her brother was in front of her. And she bump into him. “Ouch! Ops, oppa caught me. Hehe~”

He chuckled. “Of course oppa can catch you. You can’t run away from oppa. But you can run away from your unnie. He chuckled. Tiffany laughed.

“Leo! Michael! Tiffany! Come here and let’s eat.” They mother called. “Yaay! Eat time!” Tiffany said cutely and running to her mother.

“Yah Fany, you really love to eat huh?” Michael chuckled.

“Whaaat? I just love mother’s cook.” Tiffany merong.

“Okay-okay, stop fighting and just eat. Your father will be here soon.”

“Dad will be here? It will be fun!” Leo grinned.

Tiffany slowly open her eyes and suddenly she start to get teary. ”Dad, mom. Oppa and unnie. I miss you guys.”

She checked the watch and it’s 6 a.m. She went to the toilet to take a shower. She fresh herself up and tidy herself.

RING RING

“Hello?”

“Tiffany? It’s me. Sooyoung.”

“Ahh.. Yes?”

“I just wondering if you already done?”

“Hmm.. Why?”

“Because I’m outside.”

Tiffany widen her eyes and went to the balcony. She saw Sooyoung who waving at her while smiling widely.

“I’ll be there in 10 minutes.”

“Arasso.”

….

Choi company

Sooyoung walk into her room and she saw Jessica at the sofa. Waiting for her. “Soo, where have you been?” She pouted.

“What are you doing here?” She asked coldly.

“What I’m doing here? Hmm.. Isn’t this is my girlfriend’s room? Why can’t I come and visit you?” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

“I’m NOT your girlfriend. Just, don’t disturb me.”

“Oh really? Or maybe you just want to spend time with your assistant?”

“What are you talking about?”

Jessica shrugged. “You think that I didn’t know that you were eating with her yesterday? I saw everything Soo.”

“So?” Jessica smirked.

“You think I didn’t know that you like her? I will make sure that she won’t come near you Soo. And  I will make sure that you’re only mine. No one can’t take away you from me.” She walk to Sooyoung and whisper to her ear. “In love story, there always a third person.”

With that, she walk away from Sooyoung and went to the door. Sooyoung didn’t know what to say. She sit on the sofa and rubs her temple. “How should I fix this?” She thought.

….

TRUT TRUT

From : Yuri

Hey Sica, are you free during lunch?

Jessica sighed. “What does she want?” She mumbled.

From : Jessica

Sorry Yuri, I’m busy.

 

….

“She’s busy? Oh… Okay.” She sighed. She throw her phone on the couch. Yuri, she actually love Jessica so much. She willing to do anything for Jessica.

( FLASHBACK )

16 years old Yuri were waiting for her friends at the school café. When she saw the tall girl, she call her. “Yah! Choi Sooyoung, here!” She waving happily.

“Sorry I’m late. Mr Kang are really nagging a lot.” Sooyoung frowned. Yuri chuckled. “He always like that. Don’t worry to much.” Sooyoung nodded.

“So, who are we waiting for?” Sooyoung asked. Yuri smiled.

“Waiting for someone. I bet you have met her before Soo. Oh, there she is!”

Once Sooyoung face her, she frowning. She look at Yuri with the ‘What-is-she-doing-here’ face.

“Hey Sooyoung~” The blonde girl cheer. “What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked coldly. “Whaaat~? Yuri invited me and I know you will be here too. So that’s why I came here~” She grinned. Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

While Yuri, she was heartbroken to see Jessica acting like that only with Sooyoung. Yuri can’t blame anyone or angry with her best friend, Sooyoung.

( END FLASHBACK )

….

“U-unnie? O-oppa?” Little Tiffany was shocked from what she saw. She doesn’t believe what did she saw. Her oppa and unnie was lying down consciously with a  lot of blood on the floor. That sight was make little Tiffany crying. What sight that make her feels crying more is her parents. Her father’s head had been chop off. While her mother’s left eyes had been burn.

Little Tiffany was crying and she can’t do anything but kneeling down. After that incident, Tiffany, was all alone until now. She doesn’t have anyone else. She just waiting for someone to take her heart.

“Tiffany?” Tiffany immediately wake up from her slumber sleep. She had a dream. A dream that haunted her. And she doesn’t want to remember it anymore.

“Are you okay?” Sooyoung asked worried. Tiffany smiled a little bit. She nodded. “Are you sure? Because you were sweating a lot when you sleeping.” She took out a handkerchief from her pocket and wipe Tiffany’s sweat.

Tiffany froze. She doesn’t know how to act. No one touch her like this before. Sooyoung is the first person who dare touch her like this. “There, all gone. Are you sure you okay? You look like you don’t.” Tiffany look down.

Sooyoung sighed. “If you have any problem, just tell me. Okay? Come, let’s get you home.”