Book 6

Love

Sooyoung was entering the café with Tiffany beside her. Yuri was smirking at Sooyoung. “See? I told you that you will tag her along.” She said in teasing tone. “What just ever Yul.” Sooyoung looking at Tiffany who was keep feeling scared of Jessica. Maybe.

….

“I’m so sorry Daehyun. I really can’t do it. She’s the only daughter I have and I won’t force her to marry with your daughter.” Sooyoung’s father, Mr Choi try to protest her daughter. “I knew you will going to say that Siwon. But, as you can see. Is for our business matter Siwon. Try to think of it.” Mr Jung said sincerely.

All Mr Choi can do just a sighing and thinking about they business.

….

After done lunch, they went back to the work.

“Urm.. If there nothing else, I’m going to go back to my desk.”

“Sure, you may go.” Sooyoung giving Tiffany a soft smile.

Once Sooyoung close the door, Tiffany was blushing madly when she remembered what happened just now.

Sooyoung and Tiffany were both enter the lift. What they didn’t expect that it was full with people in the lift. They both being pushed to the wall despite the lift were too crowded. What they didn’t realize what they were doing is Tiffany’s back body hit the wall and Sooyoung was in front of her trying to protect Tiffany.

They were stare into each other’s eyes for such a long time. They didn’t hear anything. Cause the only thing they heard was they heartbeat.

“Someone has been dreaming a prince charming.” Tiffany was snapped from her deep thought when she heard Lily’s voice. “Eh? N-no I’m not.”

Lily chuckled. “Fany, I’m not stupid. You were being blushing and shyly when everytime Miss Choi talking to you.”

“I-it’s n-not what y-you think! Unnie!” She pouting cutely while Lily was chuckling softly at her action. “You were cute Fany. No wonder Miss Choi can’t resist when she looking at you.” Tiffany was blushing more madly as Lily keep teasing her with Sooyoung.

Does she already fall in love with Sooyoung?

 

 

What they both didn’t know that, Sooyoung has been watching Tiffany from her office. She can’t hide her smiling. She keep smiling widely when she see how cute Tiffany when she blushing.

Maybe she deeply in love with Tiffany. Why not?

….

“See, I already to—wait what?” Yuri was widen her eyes at Sooyoung. Sooyoung rolls her eyes. “Don’t be too dramatic Yul. And yes, like I told you. I think I madly in love with her.”

Yuri’s grinning become wide. “What are you waiting? Ask her out already!”

TANG!

“O-ouch!” Well, Sooyoung was hitting Yuri’s head hardly. “That’s good for you cause you keep teasing me.” Yuri just huffing.

….

As usual, Sooyoung will always be the one who sending Tiffany home.

“Since it’s still early to go home, want to hang out somewhere? Only both of us.” Sooyoung nods and smiles while looking at Tiffany.

Tiffany keep rubbing her palms shyly and doesn’t know what to say. “O-okay.” As expected, she blushing madly. While the tall girl, was smiling like an idiot.

….

On other hand, Jessica was calling Sooyoung like a mother who lost her child. “Gosh where did she go?” Despite, she throws her phone on the bed.

 


Sorry for the super duper late update. Here's the short updated. I didn't have any idea and it's already 12:45am here. Hope you guys enjoy