Chapter 8

A sight of you hurts me

You fainted due to over stress.Kai couldn't stop crying as he was the one who made you weak.He put you on the bed and held your hand.

"I'm sorry haneul,"He said crying.

KAI POV

The words she said kept repeating.Gosh i should have not made her sad.

FLASHBACK

No Kai,no.You kissed a girl infront of me and now you are kissing me?Did you know how heartbroken i was?I bet you don't cause you don't even know i liked you.That's why i didn't want to see you!

END OF FLASHBACK

KAI POV

"I like you...I like you.."The words is repeating again!

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"I shouted until i woke her up.She looked at me and started crying again.

"I'm sorry i woke you up.And i'm sorry i hurt you.I really am,"I apologised.She came nearer to me and my cheeks.She winced in pain while holding her forehead.

"Apology accepted...Ouch..Just don't hurt me again.."She said still holding her forehead.I can sense she is having a bad headache.

"Haneul,i think you should rest..Since you are having a bad headache.."I said asking her to rest which she obediently followed.

"I love you,"She said before alling asleep.
 
"I love you more,"I replied.
 
REGULAR POV
 
It was Tuesday morning and you have school.You did your normal morning routine.The 13 of you walked to school together for the first time.You and Kai walked together with intertwined fingers.Many girls were staring and mumbling things to each other while pointing fingers to you and kai.
 
"Why are they staring at us?Are they jealous?"You asked out of curosity.
 
"Yes they are jealous.Let's make them be more jealous,"He said and then straight away kissed you.
 
"Omg!"One od the girls shouted while the rest just gasp.
 
"Ppali!"Suho shouted to the loverbirds.The two of you noticed that you were far behind them and you have 10 mintues before assembly.The 13 of you went to class 5 mintues before assembly.Soon,everyone sung the national anthem,the school song and said the pledge.
 
"Good morning class!Today we have 5 new students from the same contry as Haneul.Let's start the introduction,"Miss Ailee,the language the teacher said.
 
"Anneyonghaeseyo!We are from Singapore.I'm Felicia,I'm Lenice,I'm Hamizah,I'm Nisa and I'm Asimah!"They greeted with enthusium.
 
"Ermmm Haneul,I think Felicia is pretty.Can i have her even if this is too fast?"Tao asked shyly.You nodded and laugh.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hey guise! this is the ending of Season 1. I will post season 2 soon:) 
 
~Arina or you can call me Song Hye Rim