Chapter 7

A sight of you hurts me

It was Monday afternoon and it's time for you to discharged.

*Haneul:Yay! I can go home,see the boys and even see my.....Kris?*

"Hey babe,you are awake! Let's go home,"Kris said.You packed your stuff quickly and quickly walked out of the room.You and Kris took the bus heading home but something you didn't want to see happened.Kai was kissing a girl at the stop in front of your school.You fought the tears which threaten to fall.In the end you lost.Your tears flowed out non-stop.You hid you head in Kris' chest.he looked out and clenched his fist.Kris texted Kai.

To:Kai Dancing Machine :p

[2:38pm]:Kai!What the is wrong with you?!

From:Kris Appa :B

From:Kai Dancing Machine :p

[2:43pm]:What?I didn't do anything wrong.

To:Kris Appa :B

To:Kai Dancing Machine :p

[2:44pm]:Are you sure?

From:Kris Appa :B

From:Kai Dancing Machine :p

[2:46pm]:Yes!

To:Kris Appa :B

To:Kai Dancing Machine :p

[2:49pm]:Who were you kissing at the bus stop outside school?

From:Kris Appa :B

He didn't reply at all.Kris texted Luhan to meet at home now.When you reach home,You ran straight into Luhan's arms and said:

"I Miss you,"

He hugged you back then you ran straight to your room.You slammed the door and took the poloroid picture of you and him and held it to your heart.

*Haneul:I liked you so much.I prefer you over Luhan.But you did that to me.*

You cried even more.You stopped crying when you heard someone opening the door.

"Oh hi Luhan,"You said acting normal.

"The boys are waiting downstairs.Let's go,"He said handing his hand out.You grabbed it and he pulled you up.The 2 of you walked to the living room which was decorated with banner,balloons and lots of food.You saw Kai and you lost your appetite.You just took a bowl of soup and a can of coke then went to your room.You didn't feel like mixing around.

*Haneul:I guess i will eat here.*

KAI POV

I saw her walking down the steps with puffy and red eyes.I really felt bad that she saw the kissed me.I think i should apologise.

NORMAL POV

You locked your door as you heard footsteps in the hallway.Someone knocked your door.You opened and hid in the cupboard behind the door.

"Hey! I know your're in here.I'm sorry okay! I'm sorry!"Kai said loudly.You started sobbing.He went to the cupboard to find you overdosing yourself.He took the medicine bottle and then straight away closed your nose so that you'll spit the medicine out.You spat everything out then he quickly kiss you again.This time you pushed him away.

"No Kai,no.You kissed a girl infront of me and now you are kissing me?Did you know how heartbroken i was?I bet you don't cause you don't even know i liked you.That's why i didn't want to see you!"You poured everything out.Everything went blank.

"Haneul!No,No stay with me!"That was the last thing you heard before blacking out.